bigguyca is offline New Member

Question Would greatly appreciate some advise on starting a mild cycle

I'm 39 yrs old, 204 lbs., and in good health. I would like to start a mild 6 week cycle of Nadrolone Decaonate. It was suggested I start with only 100 mg. per week just to see how I feel. I am not looking for anything resembling body builder proportions; I just want to get a little bigger so I can get some good internet pictures (I'm half joking and half not). Is 100 mg enough to get started for some growth or should I at least be doing 200 mg.? I would greatly appreciate some advice.

Lastly, how many mg. is in a 2ml. bottle? None of the threads seem to deliver accurate answers on this; just a lot of guessing.

Thanks for any help offered.

shootdeep is offline Member
    6 weeks isn't long enough
    100mg isn't enough
    amount in bottle depends on how many mg/ml
    use the search button and look up "deca only" cycles. it's bad news

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    1) 100 mgs will do nothing but shut you down.
    2) you NEED test in every cycle, especialllllly with deca .
    3) i think the 2 ml bottles you're referring to have 200 mgs in them (100mg/ml).
    4) 6 weeks isnt enough to see decent gains from deca.

just run searches on "deca" "test" and just generally read any thread you see in this section of the board, it will answer many of your questions.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro at 39 I'd go to the Dr and have your hormones checked, if you have low test levels you'll get a script for test. If not you can cycle at 250mg every 5 days this will give you a total of 350mg of test a week. It's mild and with the right diet and training you'll gain some muscle. The deca idea isn't a good one, so I wouldn't take anymore advise form that person(s).

JohnnyB

Swellin Guest
    Everybody is telling you right. Don't mess with a deca only cycle...certainly not at your age!
    JohnnyB gave you excellent advice. Go see your doc and have your test levels checked. He can give you a scrip and get your insurance to foot the bill.

As for the mg/ml....there is no way to make that conversion...they are two differnt types of measure. Unfortunatley for this situation, there is no industry standard. It could be 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml...I have seen both. I would bet on it being the 100mg variety...but without a label...nobody can tell you.
    Last edited by Swellin; 03-01-2004 at 11:11 PM.

bigguyca is offline New Member
    I already do have low levels and I take 1.25 cc's of test. every other week. Are you suggesting that I don't do deca (why?) and just increase the test to 350mg (as suggested by Johnny) a week? Or is deca mixed with test ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Everybody is telling you right. Don't mess with a deca only cycle...certainly not at your age!
    JohnnyB gave you excellent advice. Go see your doc and have your test levels checked. He can give you a scrip and get your insurance to foot the bill.

As for the mg/ml....there is no way to make that conversion...they are two differnt types of measure. Unfortunatley for this situation, there is no industry standard. It could be 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml...I have seen both. I would bet on it being the 100mg variety...but without a label...nobody can tell you.

stacking the two is great, but make sure your test is higher than your deca .

Thread Information