metalmilitia is offline New Member

lower back pain and dbol

what's up. new here.let me just say, great site and msg board.very informative.my question is i am currently on a cycle of test cyp(500mg)a week injected Mon,Thur and Dianabol (pink thai)25mg ed.i am running the test for 10 weeks and i planned on running the dbol for 4weeks. i am on week 4. around the end of week 2 i started to experince a nagging sort of tight discomfort(muscular?) in my lower back when i stood on my feet for a short period of time. also i am doing very little cardio during this cycle exept i play basketball on tuesdays and that has become imposible. this is my third cycle, 1st with dbol. i am 28, 225 with 14%bf. i also have both clomid and nolvadex for pct. also let me say that i started the cycle taking 25mg of dbol ed but after the 1st week i bumped the dosage up to 30mg ed in the 2nd week and back down to 25mg in the 3rd week.i love the dbol, it gives me a crazy ass pump and the strength gains are unreal but this lower back pump is driving me crazy.anyone else experience this? could it be from the water retention? any help would be greatly appreciated

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Its a side that alot of people get from dbol , its just a pump in the lower back.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    fo me its not the lower back its the shin pumps

cbpumped is offline New Member
    i have had this several times. I usually just lay down or sit between sets until it quits hurting. what I have done lately is use some type of diuretic . I use ephedrine based pills. It makes me drop some water weight and makes it feel a ton better. I still drink allot of water but for me not retaining so much cures my pumps. I just figured it out on my last cycle.

Drink more water, it helps lower the pain for me. I drink between 3-4 liters of water on cycle per day.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to my world

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely a side effect. make sure you DRINK at least a gallon of water ED!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    I experienced the same lower back pain from the dbol . My pain was slight and it only really bothered me when I was about to go to sleep. More water and glucosamine should help. It is the price you pay for great gains

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Definitely a side effect. make sure you DRINK at least a gallon of water ED!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!
    How many liters in a gallon? Just wondering.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    How many liters in a gallon? Just wondering.
    1 US gallon = 3.7854118 liters

i try to get anywhere from 1 to 2 gallons of water a day. Its hard tho because the more water i drink keeps me from eating as much. But deff try to get a gallon.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    1 US gallon = 3.7854118 liters

i try to get anywhere from 1 to 2 gallons of water a day. Its hard tho because the more water i drink keeps me from eating as much. But deff try to get a gallon.

Alright, thanks for the quick response bro. I was wondering where I was at.

Thread Information