151 is offline Associate Member

HELP! Suggestions please.

Ok. . . here's my problem. I was in an accident over the weekend and now my thumb is broken. So I have a big freakin cast on my right arm. I figure that will severely limit my workout routine. I was on about day 23 of my first cycle ever. It consisted of about 500 mg of sust a week split up every 2 days. Also, I added Tren in at 75 mg/day at the start of week 2. I was making great gains in mass and strength. it really pisses me off that I won't be able to lift heavy with this cast.

Anyway, what should i do now? Should I just drop everything and start PCT now? Or maybe continue with the cycle and try to work my way through the injury? They say in 4 weeks the cast should be off and everything will be fine. Or. . . maybe I should turn this into a cutting cycle and add some liquid T3 in with the sust and just start busting the cardio every morning. Just wondering what the more experienced users on the board thought about this. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Start pct 3 weeks after yout last shot, start working out for a couple weeks once the cast is off and start over.

my two cents

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    In ALL honesty, how bad are you hurt, i know it's a break.. But its your body.. I've been busted up before, broken knuckles - and i used some tape, and worked through them.. If you broke your thumb completely off i can understand, but if you feel you can still workout, go for it.. Your 23 days in, so thats about week 4 middle of week 3.. I would work with the thumb, if you ask me...

Like i said eariler, if your thumb almost died cause of the accident, then wait..

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    In ALL honesty, how bad are you hurt, i know it's a break.. But its your body.. I've been busted up before, broken knuckles - and i used some tape, and worked through them.. If you broke your thumb completely off i can understand, but if you feel you can still workout, go for it.. Your 23 days in, so thats about week 4 middle of week 3.. I would work with the thumb, if you ask me...

Like i said eariler, if your thumb almost died cause of the accident, then wait..
    It doesn't really hurt at all. . .but I think the cast will really limit what i can do. I don't think i can grip any dumbbells or anything.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 151
    It doesn't really hurt at all. . .but I think the cast will really limit what i can do. I don't think i can grip any dumbbells or anything.
    Bro, granted you grip with your thumb, when my knuckles were broke, i used wraps to help grip dumbells and barbells.. Its just an idea.. If you're not on any pain meds, and you don't feel hurt.. IMO i would take the cast off and work through it..

Thats probally the worst adivice i can give someone, but i didn't let something like that stop me..

just my 2 cents bro...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with monster. It is not good advice at all. But none the less it is what I would probally do also.

I'm still undecided as to what I'm going to do right now. I missed my tren shot the day of the accident, but have been on schedule since. This just makes me mad. . . . i have the worst luck.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I would stay on cycle and start killing my legs. Heavy ass squats and leg presses. We all feel like our legs need to come up....well now you have a chance to do just that. Legs and calves 2 times a week. Eat like you never have before and watch the wheels swell!!!!!!!!!!

Also..for chest...maybe heavy pec deck? If your gym has the fore arm type.
    delts...seated shoulder flye machine...heavy
    tri's...tri press downs...open grip(no thumbs)..and of course heavy

Thats whatI'd do....

D

I've been scouting out the gym and seeing what I can do. I'm from a small town so the gym doesn't really have a wide variety of machines to use, but we do have the pec-deck and shoulder flyes you mentioned. In fact, I did some pec-decks and some tricep pushdowns today.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Legs...legs...legs...legs...legs!

C'mon...suck it up. This could really be a blessing! You could still put on considerable muscle from this cycle!

D

you're right. . . legs, legs, legs. . .

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Hit the wheels bro, legs are where its at

Looks like I'll be sticking with the cycle and busting my ass in the gym doing whatever i can. This'll just be more motivation for me. If I quit the sauce, I might just quit the gym altogether while I have this cast on. And we can't have that.

Thread Information