brandon707 is offline Junior Member

Juice Before Basic Training, Good?

alright this thurs i will be getting 20ml of test enan to finally start my cycle i have had planned for like 7 months

looks like this

1-10: 500mgs test a week
    1-16: 10mgs nolva and .025 mgs of armidex
    13-16: PCT Clomid (300,150,50)

anyways my question do you think i should wait until after basic training to do this i leave in july. my main fear is my Petty Officers suspecting something and making me get tested.

i know they dont test for that unless they suspect it. I really want to take it before boot, so i will be more fit than i already am but thats not the only reason.

thanks

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Let me see if i understand this correctly. You dont have a training base...that is, you dont really have any serious training under your belt. If i am correct in those statements then WAIT!!! When you first start training you notice results like your on steroids . Maybe not quite as high, but many people who begin training will notice gains around 10-15lbs in as little as 3 months and their strength shoots through the roof. Adding steroids here is not good simply because you probably dont have great ligament and tendon strength or even enduranced muscle. Also, many people who are new to training dont really quite understand everything they can about training. There is so much to learn and you want your diet and workout to be in check before starting a cycle. I would recomend at least 2 years of dedicated training. Also, it has been researched that many people who start chaning there lifestyle as far as fitness is concerned stop after 3 months. That is why so many fad **** is advertised for 2-3 months such as body for life. If you take steroids, you may find you dont like working out and only end up hurting your body and wasting your money. You have to go into a steroid routine with great intensity and dedication and that is something that is quite uncommon in new lifters....mostly because they either dont know quite what it takes or they just dont like training that hard. You have to have your body ready to take the heavy demands, and frankly most people do not at the beginning. Take some time and train and learn to love it...many times that doesnt come at first. Trust me...if you dont have much training experience wait.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    sorry, i re read your post and realized you meant basic training as in military. Sorry for the confusion...i guess that teaches people to read the post first...lol. Either way, i guess it was at least good advice

As far as your real question...i think that if you have the time and dedication to do a proper cycle and proper pct and can train naturally for a while then i guess it is a personal decision to whether or not getting caught is worth it

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    wait until after

basic training is catabolic as hell. 5 hrs sleep, little food, running all day. you'll lose all your gains

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    wait until after

basic training is catabolic as hell. 5 hrs sleep, little food, running all day. you'll lose all your gains
    amen to that - save it for after basic IMO

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    If you were to do it before:
    Adding muscle weight will not help you "get in shape." If you're not in good cardiovascular shape the extra 20lbs and two inches, on your legs and arms, will weigh you down as much as fat(ie-they are going to run your ass). Just wait until you are done with basic.
    Get good at multiple sets of push-ups and be get good at your distance running. It will make jogging in double time feel like a breeze.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Basic...... put 25 lbs on......... kept beef jerky with me, and ate it like crazy.. but the AF basic is different.. if you can swing it... supplement meals with all the jerky you can keep with you..........

good luck......

all of your training now should be anything that increases endurance.. .... everything.. lower weights, higher reps....... plus that should protect you some from an injury before you go in..

wait until after

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Basic...... put 25 lbs on......... kept beef jerky with me, and ate it like crazy.. but the AF basic is different.. if you can swing it... supplement meals with all the jerky you can keep with you..........

good luck......

all of your training now should be anything that increases endurance.. .... everything.. lower weights, higher reps....... plus that should protect you some from an injury before you go in..
    Yeah depends on which branch you are going into Bro

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Brandon,

I went to Navy boot camp back in Dec. '85 so things might have changed some but here goes. All you need to do is work on pushups, 8 count bodybuilders (ur recuiters can show u what they are), cardio, you'll never run farther than 2 miles, and sit ups. The main thing to work on is having your head on and having a positve outlook. Its pretty simple.

I've been to AF and Navy boot camp, and AF is by far the easiest. The only thing was that I was an 18yo kid from Bugtussell, AR. When I went to Navy boot camp I was older, wiser and more mature, so Navy boot was a piece of cake.

Navy boot is easy enough that you will not lose alot of gains like army boot because it isn't as physically draining. You get plenty of sleep and lotsa of food. Most guys gain weight during Navy boot camp.

What rating are you going into? If you haven't picked one yet, pick one that you can use in the future when you get out of the Navy.

Good luck......Stengun

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    wait until after

It is very catabolic, however, you don't get 5 hours of sleep, you get plenty of food, but 3 times a day, and you run on an empty stomach. You will loose any bulk you put on, but lean gains will maintain somewhat.

dumblucky is offline Member
    i put on 15lbs in Basic

Thread Information