HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

Question Need advice with D-bol/Deca stack.

Hey guys, I'm just wondering how I could make 150 D-Bols and 1600mg of deca into a 2 month cycle. Any suggestions would be helpful.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Need test, plenty of people ask this question, its like a plague

razor67 is offline Banned
    my advise is get some test bro.. dont run deca and dbol

your to young for gear anyway

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    wait your not quite ready yet bro slow down and learn. How long you been training? Whats your diet like get these things squared away first then lets talk gear

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    and...do a search on "deca dick"

peace,

ttgb

Yeah, okay, but I heard all that before...

But what would be the best way to make 150 D-Bols and 1600mg of deca into a 2 month cycle.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    we really need to fix the homepage.. all of the recommended cycles are garbage.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

Yepp you are right.. Im on my first cycle right now.. test cyp 600mg, but when I came here first time and read the recommended cycles I almost went to get some deca and run a deca only cycle..
    Lucky me, started to read here and changed it totaly.. now its test only.. and know that there is no cycle without test !!

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeBoyZ

But what would be the best way to make 150 D-Bols and 1600mg of deca into a 2 month cycle.

It would look like this:

week 1-4: 25mg/ed
    week 1-8: 200mg/week

But that is the s_h_i_t_i_e_s_t cycle you can run..

Bro, if you don't get som test, you wont do s.h.i.t with that cycle !!

Good luck

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro Test is the base of any cycle

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with the cycles on the home page being bad advice.... people read those and think yeah deca ... i was one, im glad i didn;t have acess to it at that point. Listen homeboy your only 18 man you're gonna fizuck yourself up if you run AS let alone a deca dbol only... All we can do is advise you against it but since your a hard headed teenager im sure you'll do it anyway.... and your gonna mess yourself up even more since you don;t have any mention of anti e's in your post, oh and by the way regular anti's won;t work for deca. well since im pretty sure youll do it anyway i wish you the best of luck, hope you can still get it up 3 weeks into it..... for your sake.

THERE IS NOT A 'BEST' WAY TO RUN WHAT YOU HAVE...YOU DON'T HAVE A CYCLE...ALL YOU HAVE IS "DECA " AND "DBOL "...NOT A CYCLE. ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS PUT ON WATER WEIGHT, LOSE WHATEVER GAINS YOU MIGHT ACCUMULATE, AND ACQUIRE DECA DICK IN THE PROCESS...WHICH YOU WON'T GET OVER FOR MONTHS...MAYBE YEARS.

Then, you will be coming back on here asking for help for getting over deca dick....which will involve you going to the doctor for therapy and treatments. Your parent's insurance probably won't cover that doctor visit either...so keep that in mind. I'm sure they won't be too happy with you.

Your attitude shows that you are still too young to be taking AS. Keep working out hard, proper diet and supplements. Most importantly, continue your research and learn everything you can before starting anything.

PEACE,

TTGB

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    WHY dont u want to run test? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    WHY dont u want to run test? Just curious...

I never said I didn't want to run test. But I was reading up on test on the home page and it had alot of side effects. But if you guys are saying I'd be better off throwing in some test maybe I should.

But I'm a bit confused about something though. The information on the home page tells me that a D-Bol/Deca cycle works good. Yet some of you say different. Is the information on the home page flawed? Or is it some of you guys that are flawed? So who am I to listen to? A few so-called experts that wrote the information on the home page or you guys on this forum.

Another question though. One of you said that I shouldn't run D-Bol and Deca in a cycle. So does that mean I shouldn't run D-Bol and deca without Test or does that mean I shouldn't run Deca or D-Bol altogether period?

Also, since this is my first cycle would I be better off with a D-Bol/Deca/Test stack or maybe just Test or one of the other two alone?
    Last edited by HomeBoyZ; 03-01-2004 at 10:36 PM.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    I know that test is very good to have as a base with decca, but at 200 mgs decca dick is really nothing to worry about...I think if your going to do it you should make sure that you take 400 mg of b6 a day that will combat any problem of decca gyno unless you can get some bromo on hand...i wanted to run this cycle but i actully changed my mind now and i'm throwing test cyp in.

1-10 decca 200mg/wk
    1-12 test cyp 400mg/wk
    1-4 dbol 25 mg/day

Nolva
    Clomid
    b6

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    at 200 mgs a week with no test, deca dick is something to worry about. i dont know where you read or experienced otherwise.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    the "cycles" on the homepage are in the process of being changed! (Yet another reason they need to be changed soon).

For your first cycle I would run test only. Check out the link on my siganture it will tell you all you need to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    the "cycles" on the homepage are in the process of being changed! (Yet another reason they need to be changed soon).

For your first cycle I would run test only. Check out the link on my siganture it will tell you all you need to know!

Yeah but if I take Test I'll have to take anti-E's and what if I can't find any anti-E's. Then what? Just take a risk? Yeah okay, I guess I could.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Homeboyz, your gowth plates in your body are not done growing yet. Despite the misconception of teens doing anabolic steroids . At this age you will or could hinder natural gains in your body permanently. The introduction of a steroidal replacement along with the abnormal high dosage will induce what is already an unbalanced chemical hormonal state.

I have heard and known teens up to 20 having heart attacks on AS because there system could not level out. Your system has a natural way of leveling itself out. The introduction of this steroid replacement creates a flush of hormones in your system that induces fast or hard heart beats, extremely high blood pressure, dizziness, anxiety, insomnia, etc... The body eventually realizes this and begins the leveling process but for someone at your age this is difficult for your body to adjust due that your body already is trying to figure itself out still.

Let me ask you this... do you still get acne problems? Sudden erections morning, noon, or night. These are due to spikes in your own chemical system not yet leveled out. Imagine what would happen if you introduced a synthetic chemical at high dosages and put your body into a shock. Teens doing AS and dieing is one of the main reasons steroids were catapulted to the federal ban list.

Also, one rule of thumb even if you were older is "You should max out all natural genetic potential before resorting to muscle inhancements drugs like steroids". Muscles dont come in a bottle and dont make you lose weight despite that misconception as well.

As for your cycle, Deca is a high anabolic steroid that shuts the natural production of testosterone down as well as cause testicular shrinkage and impotence. Dbol being a 17aa oral steroid is highly toxic to the liver and not enough test to dominate the system to keep deca from causing these symptoms. You also suffer what is called progestrogen symptoms from deca cycles or lactation meaing puffy nipples and milk secretion that can not be subsided by anti-estogens which you did not mention for a PCT.

If you do not know what PCT is and anti-estrogens/anti-aromatizers you are not ready for a cycle at all. Test is the base of all cycles because you will not suffer the above mentioned symptoms such as testicular shrinkage (ball sack takes a vacation), lowered sperm count, impotence, and progestrogen related gyno or deca dick for lamens terms.

The information on the front site is outdate and needs to be redone. We get the dbol/deca cycles all the time. My advice to you is diet, training, and supplements. You would be surprised what creatine done correctly will do for you. Creatine has a steroidal affect and will make it seem like you are on a cycle of steroids.

Any other questions please ask...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Jay u need to change the cycles on the homepage....
    And let's not flame these guys that don't know any better, cuz I certainly didn't when I first started...

Jackt23 is offline Member
    good point Baraso, im not trying to imply that i know all that much, but i have learned a few things around here....actually ive learned alot since ive been a member. I remember my first one, i came here just like him, same stubborn(no offense) attitude, not giving a **** what u guys said and i just wanted to do my own thing. But ya know what, i paid for it, first 2 cycles i did i probably only gained 10 lbs.

But I can see where some of you get heated because i keep seeing the same posts over and over, and he obviously didnt read the thread on how to make a post related to a cycle question. Research is definately key!

As for my man with the dbol and deca , listen to these guys. They have proabably been doing it since you and i were lil tadpoles. But u definaetly need test as everyone has said. My last cycle was Dbol Deca and Test Cyp. I was up 25 lbs at my max. Stuff is good as long as you know what your doing man! As everyone else has said, and as will i, i suggest reading up, in the longrun it will be worth it

p.s. you were worried about test's sides. am i wrong to say that dbol without detox is just as bad?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Any other questions please ask...

Wow, "Any other questions please ask..." I have sooo many. Like if I were to do a Test only cycle for about 8 - 12 weeks what Anti-E would work best and when during my cycle should I start/stop taking it.

We're talking about Testosterone Enanthate , right?

Jackt23 is offline Member
    youd wanna take clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of test enth, start 300mg first day 100 mg 2-11 and 50 days 12-21

Yes, atleast if youre going to do a cycle do test only. Atleast youre on the right track here. Do Enanthate if any. Also 10 weeks at most and see how you react to it. Once a week injections. Have clomid waiting for post cycle therapy and nolva on hand. Read my links in my sig on PCT. Also the links on injections, neeedles, ect... Im not going to advice you yet on the dosage. I dont know what training you have behind you, body fat percentage, diet, or wieght/height.

Im going to tell you right now. We see teens come on here all the time and no matter what we say to discourage them with the truth they are going to do it anyways. I am not condoning what you are going to do. I wish you wouldnt. If at the least ask and do it right so I dont read about you in the paper about some kid that got info off a web site and had a heart attack while benching. Read what I tell you to read and do your research. Do not stick anything into your body until you know what it is and how to do it.
    Wow, "Any other questions please ask..." I have sooo many. Like if I were to do a Test only cycle for about 8 - 12 weeks what Anti-E would work best and when during my cycle should I start/stop taking it.

We're talking about Testosterone Enanthate, right?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Yes, atleast if youre going to do a cycle do test only. Atleast youre on the right track here. Do Enanthate if any. Also 10 weeks at most and see how you react to it. Once a week injections. Have clomid waiting for post cycle therapy and nolva on hand. Read my links in my sig on PCT. Also the links on injections, neeedles, ect... Im not going to advice you yet on the dosage. I dont know what training you have behind you, body fat percentage, diet, or wieght/height.

Im going to tell you right now. We see teens come on here all the time and no matter what we say to discourage them with the truth they are going to do it anyways. I am not condoning what you are going to do. I wish you wouldnt. If at the least ask and do it right so I dont read about you in the paper about some kid that got info off a web site and had a heart attack while benching. Read what I tell you to read and do your research. Do not stick anything into your body until you know what it is and how to do it.
    Big BUMP!!

I agree 100% with everything he has just said. If you don't listen to any other words of wisdom this year....listen to what he just said to you. Advice is spot on kid!!

Keep asking your questions. Also...don't be afraid to use the search button. Try these topics: Test en, Test cyp, nolvadex , clomid, anti-e, PCT, diet, calories, gyno, acne, infections, arimidex , liquidex, injection sites.

You will never learn all of this, but you can learn the majortiy of it. Read, Read, Read.

Good Luck!

peace,

ttgb

Okay, so based on the little I've read and the advice you've guys have given me. You're saying my first cycle should look something like this:

Week 1 - 10 300mg Test E

Week 12 - 14 Clomid (1st day 300mg, 2nd - 11th day 100mg, 12th - 21st day 50mg)

Now, for the Clomid. Do I take that many milligrams on a daily bases or on a weekly bases? I mean, for example. On my 2nd day do I take 100mg, then on my 3rd day take another 100mg? And on and on 'til I reach the 11th day. Or do I just take in 100mg from the 2nd - 11th day altogether?

So basicly, this is how much mg's I'll need of each drug altogether?

3000mg Testosterone Enanthate
    450mg Clomid

--or--

3000mg Testosterone Enanthate
    1800mg Clomid

I'm a bit confused on the doses of Clomid.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    300mgs the first day, 100mgs per day for 13 days, and 50mgs per day for 10 days

also make sure you have anti-e's.. incase gyno symptoms should arise.

LMR sure as hell knows what he is talking about and despite you being only 18.. i agree you should know what you are doing and though we will not tell you it is ok to use AS (which it really isn;t) we can;t just sit back and let you get into something you have no idea what your doing...... so with that being said listen to these bros and MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!!! (clomid, nolvadex , arimidex , and enough gear) PLEASE if you do decicded to start don;t start before having everything on hand...
    You will want enough nolva to run ED during your cycle (to preven gyno) and pct also
    arimidex is also a good thing to have since it will help out the nolva and hel prevetn gyno.
    they already spelled out clomid for you so do the math...
    and syringes make sure you have enough, you don;t ever want to reuse them or use the same needle twice.. (that includes drawing)

Hughhefner6 is offline New Member
    Hey

I used DECA for my first cycle and I think it is fine to use just use it right and I would get more something like 3000mg. I also know a lot of people who used DBol on their first cycle and they love the sh!t. I would make sure you have some type of test I prefer Eth and I would just have Nolva on hand unless you think you are prone to Gyno then I would use it from the start. If I could run my first cycle all over again I would run it like this:

CYCLE
    30mg ED DBol: Weeks 1-5
    300mg DECA: Weeks 1-10
    400mg Test Eth or Cyp: Weeks 1-11
    Nolva: On Hand (If you do run it use 20 mg EOD)

PCT
    300/100/50 Clomid
    Nolva: On Hand

Start PCT two weeks after last shot of Eth and run the Clomid like this first day 300 next ten days 100 and the last ten 50 a total of 21 days. For this cycle you would need 150caps/10mg Dbol 3000mg of DECA, 4400mg of Test, 1800mg of Clomid and Nolva 910mg (just incase). Or you can run just a Test cycle and I would run it like this:

CYCLE
    500mg Test Eth or Cyp: Weeks 1-10

PCT
    300/100/50 Clomid

For this cycle PCT would be the same. You would only need 5000mg of Test for this Cycle.

Mr. Hefner

Quote Originally Posted by Hughhefner6
    Hey

I used DECA for my first cycle and I think it is fine to use just use it right and I would get more something like 3000mg. I also know a lot of people who used DBol on their first cycle and they love the sh!t. I would make sure you have some type of test I prefer Eth and I would just have Nolva on hand unless you think you are prone to Gyno then I would use it from the start. If I could run my first cycle all over again I would run it like this:

CYCLE

PCT
    300/100/50 Clomid

Start PCT two weeks after last shot of Eth and run the Clomid like this first day 300 next ten days 100 and the last ten 50 a total of 21 days. For this cycle you would need 150caps/10mg Dbol 3000mg of DECA, 4400mg of Test, 1800mg of Clomid and Nolva 910mg (just incase). Or you can run just a Test cycle and I would run it like this:

CYCLE

PCT
    300/100/50 Clomid

For this cycle PCT would be the same. You would only need 5000mg of Test for this Cycle.

Mr. Hefner
    I think a test cycle would be his best route since he is only 18 (not condoning it but i think it would be the safest route) Let me give you my reasoning... by running deca test and dbol as you proposed how would he know what is giving him side affects (if he gets any) That is why it is recommended to run a "test only" cycle... so you can know ok i get this side from this. Also i think 500 mg is way too much for him.. since he is ONLY 18 that would be excessive. he had it better when he said i think it was 300. As for Nolva you say to take 20 EOD but it is really better to take it ED since it is most effective for only 12-14 hours. so taking it ED and splitting the dose in half (one AM one PM) you will get the best defense against gyno.....

Hey

I used DECA for my first cycle and I think it is fine to use just use it right and I would get more something like 3000mg. I also know a lot of people who used DBol on their first cycle and they love the sh!t.
    Although there are lots of people on here that know there shiat and won't lead you astray...there are a few exceptions.

If this guy knew anything, he would know the risks involved with doing a deca only cycle. There are many people that do a deca cycle and don't have any problems...but there are just as many that have lots of problems. Knowing the risks involved and giving sound advice accordingly is very important.

So, listen to the majority in this case...not the person saying "hey...I did it and nothing happened to me so it must be okay." These people are uneducated and dangerous.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    300mgs the first day, 100mgs per day for 13 days, and 50mgs per day for 10 days
    BUMP....Mbaraso knows his stuff bro...its "per day".

peace,

ttgb

Bro, there is a reason why you have newbie under your title and it shows. Not knocking newbies because a few are not in actuallity but you definitely are. I can not believe you would advice an 18 year old kid to do what you just told him and suggest it either way. When your symptoms are irreversable and your nips drip enough milk for your morning cereal dont come crying to AR and say "I should have listen". I can tell by your post you dont know your azz from dbol to deca to the baby spoon you feed with.
    Hey

CYCLE

PCT
    300/100/50 Clomid

CYCLE

PCT
    300/100/50 Clomid

Mr. Hefner

Thread Information