JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

Does Nolva hinder gains?

Would Nolva hinder gains in streanth because of its ability to decrease water retention. I thought water retention isn't good for looks but helps streanthen muscles. So would nolva hinder a cycles results. I'm currently running anadrol 50 100 mgs every day for weeks 1-4 along with sust 250 at 250 mgs mon, wend & Fri. for weeks 1-10. I was running 20 mgs ed of the nolva However I have stopped taking it I dont feel any hints of gyno However I do feel a bit stronger without the nolva. If any signs of gyno appear will take the nolva. clomid for Pct.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    may hinder them a bit but not much. If you piled on like 2mg of liquidex and 40mg of nolv it would really hinder your gains.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It might, but not as bad as gyno is gonna hinder your appearance in the summer time...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the only hindering it does is on water ,thast it thats why they say it hinders ,cause u dont gain all that extra water,so in reality no it does not hinder gains but if u consider looking likea water buffalo gains ?then yes ,it aslo keeps bp under cfontrol since u wont be experienceng much edema .Oh and tre ,i see ur cycle why wouldnt u use prop instead?makes much more sence ,and the primo at 400 is useless ,and not neeed ,u have eq there instead ,and the deca i hope u use nan pp ,cuase till the regualr nandro metabolises in ur system 17 21 days u only have it for 5weeks ,not doin much for ya although ,winny and deca and the test of course they work very synergisticly 2 gether.
    Last edited by big N; 03-03-2004 at 04:55 PM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant even understand your email for one. 2 my gains have been very nice so far and I have dropped fat so I think my cycle is fine. If you have some suggestions please PM me, I am going to be running a new cycle twelve weeks after this one ends and always like suggestions from the more knwledgable users.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I cant even understand your email for one. 2 my gains have been very nice so far and I have dropped fat so I think my cycle is fine. If you have some suggestions please PM me, I am going to be running a new cycle twelve weeks after this one ends and always like suggestions from the more knwledgable users.
    what do u not understand bro ?anyway i will be gald to help u fine tune ur cycle pm me ur cycle and ill let u know what i think .

Thread Information