Rugby13 is offline Member

Steroids and pregnant wife question...

My wife is 6 months pregnant (that explains why i've been away from the board and gym for a while) and I want to get on some fina again (the best roid EVER). Is there a risk to our baby if I'm juicing and we have sex? I'm just trying to make sure, I'm not being selfish because if there is any risk to the baby AT ALL I'll wait untill she's born before I start my cycle. Any help on this guys????

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So........... you are asking if the fina that would be in your ejaculate could harm the unborn child???

The short... no... IMHO.... if it won't hurt to get her pregnant while on.... it won't transfer to the child via the vagina...

However... there is a chemical in the seman that can induce labor... this usually isn't an issue until she is in her 9th month...

good luck
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thanks bro, but are you talking about a chemical brought about from the fina or just generally??

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    It was a joke...

Swellin Guest
    Actually, it is a chemical in all semen. Some doctors actually recommend increased sexual activity if the mother is pastdue. They specifically mention the semen thing.

ok, so having sex while she's pregnant and i'm using fina is ok!! thanks

Swellin Guest
    As long as it's anal...you have nothing to worry about.

Feel free to use this opportunity to convince her of the need to try that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin

Feel free to use this opportunity to convince her of the need to try that route.

steroids in seminal fluid are not a concern. however drugs like dinitrophenol may be.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

This was good for a laugh! Asking for sex advice from guys w/ little or no sexual experience!

What a hoot!!

Stengun

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member

HAHAHAHAHA - Funny stuff - that woke me up better than my am coffee

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    yea bro its ok... i saw it on dr.phil
    You watch Dr. Phil?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

This was good for a laugh! Asking for sex advice from guys w/ little or no sexual experience!

What a hoot!!

Stengun
    It was not sex advice you ****ing meathead, had to do with its effects

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Howdy,

What a hoot!!

Stengun
    Huh? Shut the **** up, your attacking every member on this board dickhead!

i hate kids on this board......

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i hate kids on this board......
    NO ****!! Some of the lame BS and BAD and DANGEROUS advice that some of the guys give out on this board is unreal.

If a person doesn't know what he's talking about, why does he want to give BAD and DANGEROUS advice to someone esle who doesn't know the difference. This is something that I would NEVER do. I guess if this makes me a kid, then when I grow up, maybe I'll be able to give BAD and DANGEROUS advice to people and not feel guilty.

On second thought, I think I'ld rather stay a kid than KNOWINGLY give people BAD and DANGEROUS advice.

I'm not attaacking anybody, just pointing out BAD and DANGEROUS advice. This something the Mods on this boad SHOULD be doing.

Stengun

were were flamming you about you saying we dont have sexual exsperience. So what the **** are you talking about

Howdy Jackman,

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    were were flamming you about you saying we dont have sexual exsperience. So what the **** are you talking about
    Your 20 years old, duh!

Stengun

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Howdy Jackman,

Your 20 years old, duh!

Stengun
    Stengun i think you have outstayed your welcome here. Find another board.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Wow.......... it's been my experience that when poor advice is given.. other bro's jump all over it..

Pointing fingers, and calling names.. some times in jest, other times not so friendly.........

So??????

I don't get the point.........

Howdy,

NO ****!! Some of the lame BS and BAD and DANGEROUS advice that some of the guys give out on this board is unreal.

If a person doesn't know what he's talking about, why does he want to give BAD and DANGEROUS advice to someone esle who doesn't know the difference. This is something that I would NEVER do. I guess if this makes me a kid, then when I grow up, maybe I'll be able to give BAD and DANGEROUS advice to people and not feel guilty.

On second thought, I think I'ld rather stay a kid than KNOWINGLY give people BAD and DANGEROUS advice.

I'm not attaacking anybody, just pointing out BAD and DANGEROUS advice. This something the Mods on this boad SHOULD be doing.

Stengun
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Swellin Guest
    Actaully, I though Stengun's response had to be in jest...the two main responses were from people with children. I expect that both Spywizard and myself have a little experience in that department. If my sexual qualifications do not meet your standards for answering this question...then go (scratch that..no need for hostilities...but it would have been funny). As I was saying...if my qualifications don't meet your criteria...I don't care. As a husband and a father...I think I can help Rugby on this one.

Howdy,

Actaully, I though Stengun's response had to be in jest... As a husband and a father...I think I can help Rugby on this one.

It was mainly in jest, since most of the guys on the board are fairly young, like Jackman....he's only 20yo, and have limited experience in this area and ARE NOT doctors. He needs to ask his wifes ob/gyn on this one. I'm a husband and father as well, and I have kids older than alot of the guys on this board.

Your Doc can't go to the cops and "rat you out" about AAS use. Just be up front w/ him about everything in a case like this. I wouldn't tell him anything if you went to see him about a head cold.

Stengun

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Stengun i think you have outstayed your welcome here. Find another board.
    What he said, and if you can show me whare i gave him advice on this ill eat my own **** ok?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Howdy,

It was mainly in jest, since most of the guys on the board are fairly young, like Jackman....he's only 20yo, and have limited experience in this area and ARE NOT doctors. He needs to ask his wifes ob/gyn on this one. I'm a husband and father as well, and I have kids older than alot of the guys on this board.

Your Doc can't go to the cops and "rat you out" about AAS use. Just be up front w/ him about everything in a case like this. I wouldn't tell him anything if you went to see him about a head cold.

Stengun
    Actually this has been well documented and no bad advice was given. If you had simply come on and said you thought it was a good idea for him to talk to his doctor about it then that would be fine. No one cares how old you are lose the attitude.

....didn't think I'd get this type of response from this question ... lol. Just a quick question. The guys that said it was ok, is it because you have children and your kids turned out fine so you took it that it would be ok or do you know it for a fact? Just curios....Thanks bros

Swellin Guest
    I have a nine month old...and the doc mentioned that the chemical in semen might help my past due wife to go into labor. I commented on Spywizard's remark about the semen...I was not on fina at the time (either when I made the remark or when my wife was pregnant).

Oh yeah, I also mentioned convincing her to go anal...I am not a doctor...but I can say that no matter what you are firing in her...it would be tough for you to screw up the baby from back there.

Hell, if you are concerned....wrap that rascal.

Thread Information