Thread: Cycle help...

cybrscream is offline New Member

Cycle help...

Wanted some opinions, 4th cycle, 5'9" 225 8% BF, 20 yrs/old...

So far I was thinking of the following

WK 01-04: Reforvit Simple DBol 50mg a day (2x25mg tabs 10am/4pm)
    WK 01-12: QV Test Enanthate 500mg week (2 shots per week)
    WK 06-12: Fina 100mg EOD

I was thinking about running the Fina for 12 weeks rather than 6, and maybe adding some EQ in there, but not too sure how far along, but I definitely won't run EQ from the start...and I'm not sure that if I run the Tren for 12 weeks whether to start it from the beginning or to run it from weeks 6 through 18 and run the EQ at 400 mg a week from weeks 12 to 18.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i wouldnt use the eq unless you start it from the beginning.. needs to be ran atleast 10-12 weeks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bro, your cycle looks pretty good......would'nt run the tren for 12, and would'nt run the eq for anything less than 12.....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd start the fina at week 5 and just run What you have you don't need to ad eq. Eq needs to be ran at least 12 weeks or its a waste.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    4th cycle at age 20...........not a good idea

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been off for from your last cycle?

No offense, but 4 cycles seems high for your age. Are you taking enough time off for recovery?

Not that I need to share this info with you guys, but I will so people won't be concerned with my health. I started when I was 18, I've had plenty of time between cycles...and I know more than your average joe knows about juice, I have most of the necessary info memorized, I've had the drugs around me since I was 10 or so. I just wanted to know what others think. I stopped growing height wise when I was 16, and even then I was taller at 5'11" than any person in my entire family, including those who passed that I know of long before I was born, with the exception being my freakish 15 year old 6'2" brother. My doctors know I'm on, and watch my bp and enzyme counts regularly. The only thing they won't do is give me scripts b/c medically there would be no reason for them to put me on test or nandrolone , etc...
    Last edited by cybrscream; 03-01-2004 at 09:54 PM.

razor67 is offline Banned
    no need to be snippy.. just at your young age 4 cycles seems like alot.. these so called average joes know their sh!t.. just trying to help you out bro..
    peace

I wasn't referring to anybody on here as an average joe, i was referring to you're typical american male...it's just an expression...and I'm not intentionally being snippy.

Thread Information