DARKSEID is offline Senior Member

For anyone that's used proline

This is my first time using proline's tren and test e. I"m using the low mg line. Every shot hurts for about a week or so after. Is this normal with his gear or no?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    What is the mg/ml of the gear you have?

I know proline makes some high dosed products...

Yes, he is using the tren 100 mg/ml and test e 250mg/ml

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    thats not too high of a dosage... is this your first cycle period, or just first with proline?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Post injection pain shouldn't be bad at all with these...

How are you injecting? Technique has alot to do with

how much pain you feel after an injection?
    Last edited by Jack87; 03-02-2004 at 02:22 AM.

This is the first time using proline not cycling. There's no pain after injecting, it's a few hours later that it kicks in. I've never gotten pain from injects before. This was also the first time I shot delts and they're both swollen,red and bruised.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    that sounds more like you're butchering your injects, not from the BA, bruising would indicate that your jimmying the needle around inside your muscle, i know this is rough for you, being as high strung and nervous as you are, but try not to shake like a leaf while your injecting and inject as slow as possible, i'm using PL prop right now and it does hurt a little, but the EQ i'm using is painless, i've felt a lot more pain with QV prop

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    I have not used anything but his var. I have found that hitting a muscle just before working it helps the pain. If I hit quads just before working legs, I get no pain. I get a bit the next few days if I don't work em.....

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    that sounds more like you're butchering your injects, not from the BA, bruising would indicate that your jimmying the needle around inside your muscle, i know this is rough for you, being as high strung and nervous as you are, but try not to shake like a leaf while your injecting and inject as slow as possible, i'm using PL prop right now and it does hurt a little, but the EQ i'm using is painless, i've felt a lot more pain with QV prop

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree with the technique comment... I can do a shot of fina/prop in a muscle one time and have no pain, and go back 4 or 5 days later and hit the same spot, make one false move of the leg or soemthing, and it will be sore as a bitch for a few days. It's all about concentration, staying still, and doing it slow. I know your experienced and the gear might have soemthing to do with it, but I would lean towards technique.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I agree with scott, I've had some bad shots, and mainly it was because of something I did wrong

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I agree,
    I am using his high mg line of tren , prop, test enth, and it packs a puntch, at first I tried to cut it with b12, no luck, then I just got some oil to cut it with, did a thigh injection, and the next day I couldnt walk,wait I still cant walk... seems to take a week or so to go away, athough I think im getting used to it,

for my upcoming cycle, im going to use his EQ tren and prop, I think the EQ will help and im for sure getting his low mg prop...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    I have not used anything but his var. I have found that hitting a muscle just before working it helps the pain. If I hit quads just before working legs, I get no pain. I get a bit the next few days if I don't work em.....

So the var is painful as well? anyone else use his var?

Swellin Guest
    I have to agree with scott...I just did a trap injection with some BD prop...usually not too painful...but I was a little too far back and my arm went to sleep. I couldn't hold the danm syringe and had to let go to get enough feeling back in my arm to finish. I started to get the wife to help...but she was out side running the weed eater ...and I didn't want to walk out there with a half full syringe in my neck. So, I bounced that sucker around a bit while trying to get my hand back on it...and now it is quite the mother flocker!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I have to agree with scott...I just did a trap injection with some BD prop...usually not too painful...but I was a little too far back and my arm went to sleep. I couldn't hold the danm syringe and had to let go to get enough feeling back in my arm to finish. I started to get the wife to help...but she was out side running the weed eater ...and I didn't want to walk out there with a half full syringe in my neck. So, I bounced that sucker around a bit while trying to get my hand back on it...and now it is quite the mother flocker!
    I feel ya I have had this happen doing a glute shot, 3cc threw a 25 is slow goin and my arm went to sleep. Before I was done the need was bent and it looked like I had been shot with a pellet gun

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo

The thing is, I actually had a bad glute shot this morning and have minimal pain, usually all my shots go smooth.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I used his low line stuff last cycle and had no pain at all.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I used his low line stuff last cycle and had no pain at all.
    this mornings shot was good, so we'll see how it goes

Microbrew is offline Member
    I've used his tren /prop and expirence pain from it , just had to cut it with oil to help.

The Deca and EQ were painless.

Thread Information