deanm56 is offline New Member

need to get big for football fast please help

i am a college linebacker and i need to gain about 25lbs fast and if possibly speed too or at least not lose speed money isnt an issue i just need to gain fast. PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by deanm56; 03-01-2004 at 08:09 PM.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    Hey bro,
    You probably need to post your stats in order for the moderators to help you better. (Body fat, height, weight, age, etc) This guys are good, you came to the right place

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - give us some stats size /age/experience lifting/ cycle exp and we will do our best

my stats

5'11"
    195lbs
    less than 10% body fat
    Have used test before
    lift very intensly

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Well, I think you shouldn't have told them you're 19.

But they might help you, since you are playing college football, so it's a matter of career for you. (in a way)

Is it just me or have I noticed that people are nicer to those posters who play sports for university or professionally?

razor67 is offline Banned
    im guessing you also have to worry about testing?

Bro 19 is too young to use - but you have used before - I would read up and learn some more before using again - If you are looking to bulk up - can't beat Test with Dbol kickstart

week 1-4 Dbol 35mg ED
    week 1-12 Test Eth 250mg E4D
    Nolva 10mg ED then do PCT - if you don't understand everything I am writing then please for your body's sake do some research 1st before starting again - safety first Bro

as long as its gone by fall

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    why dont u do a search.... or hit the link on my signature..

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    why dont u do a search.... or hit the link on my signature..
    Love that link Bro - need to get it in my sig

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Love that link Bro - need to get it in my sig
    yeah and docholiday gets ALL the credit... thanks doc you have saved me a lot of typing.

what would be a good cycle with decca and test and would that be enough to get me big fast

Quote Originally Posted by deanm56
    what would be a good cycle with decca and test and would that be enough to get me big fast
    you are not listening BRo - and Deca metabolites can take up to 18 months to clear - if you aren't going to listen to some good advice don't ask

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    The best steriods for an athelete especially a drug-tested one would be test propinate, anavar , and winstrol . D-bol is also good to take but i wouldnt use it. All of these steriods will be out of your system in less than a month. I play football too and these r what i would use.

im not trying to buck good advice but this is very very important and i need the gains extremly fast. so i need to have it spelled out for me so i can start right a way
    IM SORRY

Swellin Guest
    I think Beantown did spell it out.

Prop and var.

wk 1-10 75mg prop ED
    wk 1-10 10mg nolva ED
    pct starts 3 days after last prop injection (with clomid)

is that spelled out enough

what would be a good cycle with these

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    wk 1-10 75mg prop ED
    wk 1-10 10mg nolva ED
    pct starts 3 days after last prop injection (with clomid)

is that spelled out enough
    i think id run some var with this............

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Dean,

i am a college linebacker and i need to gain about 25lbs fast and if possibly speed too or at least not lose speed money isnt an issue i just need to gain fast. PLEASE HELP
    Talk to your trainers at college. That's what they are there for. They can put you on a program and supply you w/ everything that you need.

Stengun

what is var

what is var
    anavar

would this be a good cycle
    wk 1-4 75-100 mg prop ed
    wk 1-10 400-500 mg test e
    wk 1-10 10 mg nolva ed
    wk 3-10 40 mg anavar ed

chevy44 is offline Member
    i would drop the var from that cycle and run nolvadex thru your pct. (post cycle therapy ) which is clomid 300/100/50 for 3 weeks.

Swellin Guest
    The detection time on your test e might be a problem...that is why everyone is saying prop.

will it be gone by next fall

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    hey deanm, personally i think you should reconsider your decision to use aas. you obviously know nothing about these drugs, and you are making no attempt to learn. what you are doing is blindly asking people what you should shove into your body to make you bigger. the most important element of these boards is education that will allow you to make good informed decisions as to what to do and why, and as of right now i dont think you are ready to make an informed decision. my advice to you is to eat lots of protein, lift hard, read and think about doing a cycle sometime in the future. (not that i think you will follow my advice, i just thought i would state my opinion for the record)

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you shouldn't worry about gaining the extra 25lbs and start worrying about your position in Football and your primary duties as a linebacker.

Bodybuilding is useless for Athletes. Athletes need sport specific training. Re-vamp your training for your position and you'll do more good then putting on 25lbs.

25lbs is a lot of weight, expect your game to suffer it it's put on too soon. Your body can't adapt to that much weight and not lose speed. Not only will you lose speed, agility and co-ordination with that much weight added on in a short time, but you'll also be very prone to injury.

Just my two cents.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, in an Athletes' diet, Carbohydrates are a must. Both simple and complex. Without it, you won't be functioning as well as you should be.

My question is...

What's your workout regime? If I can get a look at it, I can help you gear it towards a Linebacker's performance.

would this be a good cycle
    wk 1-4 75-100 mg prop ed
    wk 1-10 400-500 mg test e
    wk 1-10 10 mg nolva ed
    wk 3-10 40 mg anavar ed
    no it wont be a good cycle for your limitations.. you will be drug tested... listen to what we are saying.... you CAN research a little too ya know

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL

25lbs is a lot of weight, expect your game to suffer it it's put on too soon. Your body can't adapt to that much weight and not lose speed. Not only will you lose speed, agility and co-ordination with that much weight added on in a short time, but you'll also be very prone to injury.

Just my two cents.
    Listen to this guy. He knows exactly what he is talking about. After my first winter of bulking I noticed right off hand three things. 1. Your harder to tackle.(which is good)
    2.Your less coodinated because of the weight. 3. You tire easier because of the extra poundage.
    I dont even use anabolics so I couldnt even imagine how bad that would screw you up if you didnt precisely know what you are doing. As far as football goes I know a lot of people use and I'm not flaming them but right now you should be working on your skills it's a little late to wanna juice.. Camps will be starting again not too long. It doesn't matter how big you are if you cant put it to the proper use. Eat a good diet and you will gain some addition pounds. Let it go on naturally and you will be a lot better off at least for this year. You could easily gain some weight before then if you adjust your diet properly. Your body will use your own gains a lot better for now then it would jackin u up. Plus the side effects do matter much more in football then they do for bodybuilding. You will be in some seroius pain if your not careful. Steroids arent going to work a miracle on you.
    I think you got the wrong idea and think that its going to make you a better football player just because it will make you bigger. Later on it might but like i said right now id adjust my diet and go from there. Just my opinion....
    Last edited by goodtobeapimp; 03-02-2004 at 12:49 AM.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I think you shouldn't worry about gaining the extra 25lbs and start worrying about your position in Football and your primary duties as a linebacker..........Just my two cents.
    That's great advice! - I've beaten out much better physical specimens then myself by learning to play the position better and using my head. The MLB is like the quarterback on defense.

newbie1310 is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt want to gain 25 lbs if i were you. As a linebacker you would want to keep most of your speed if not get faster ,but i would take winstrol and test prop

test pro 75mg ed
    winny 50mg ed

winny with the right diet nutrition and training tactics can increase your speed it shaved 2 tenths of my 40 when i played

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1310
    i wouldnt want to gain 25 lbs if i were you. As a linebacker you would want to keep most of your speed if not get faster ,but i would take winstrol and test prop

test pro 75mg ed
    winny 50mg ed

winny with the right diet nutrition and training tactics can increase your speed it shaved 2 tenths of my 40 when i played
    might not be the best choice (winny) it dries out your joints which could make you more prone to injury or even make it uncomfortable to play.. and that would be counter productive

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    what kinda LB are you, im outside, so when i start my cycle, whenever the hell that will be, im just looking to gain as much muscle as i lose in fat, maybe 5 lbs more of the muscle (ex. lost 10 lbs of fat, gain 15 of muscle). Look at those profiles on the main page for the roids, they helped me. I cant gain too much cuz outside means you gotta open feild tackle

Quote Originally Posted by playa4933
    what kinda LB are you, im outside, so when i start my cycle, whenever the hell that will be, im just looking to gain as much muscle as i lose in fat, maybe 5 lbs more of the muscle (ex. lost 10 lbs of fat, gain 15 of muscle). Look at those profiles on the main page for the roids, they helped me. I cant gain too much cuz outside means you gotta open feild tackle
    why the He!! did you bumb a 10 month old thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information