View Poll Results: What is the better fat burner?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ephedrine

11 39.29%
  • Clen

17 60.71%
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Clen vs Ephedrine

What's with the clen trend lately? What (in your opinion...not what you read) is the better fat burner? Clen or ephedrine.

I keep reading about people going on clen and IMHO ephedrine is way better at burning fat. I have done both over large amounts of time and I found E/C to work way better than clen. Just my .02

First vote. Yay me!

Ephedrine worked great for me. And I haven't died yet. So I give it the thumbs up!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Ephedrine is better and it is a lot safer

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    The reason why people like clen is because it doesn't give as harsh side effects and raises your bodies metabolism approximately 5-10 percent from what I heard. While ECA raises 2-3%. And probably the biggest reason why clen is better for dieting, is not neccesarily for its fat burning capabilities but is because clen is highly anti-catabolic. When dieting you may want to burn fat but the most important thing is to keep all your hard earned muscle, and then burning the fat off of it. Honeslty, we all know that to get into contest shape, clen is your best friend because your diet, and not anything else are what really matter. I go from eating 3 baked potatoes and steak to eating a slice of grilled chicken and lettuce w/a protein shake for three months. Now, that is the hardest thing.

TRE
    Low sides, read this study which has also been done on horses but no human testing is aloud because of these negative effects.

However, clenbuterol also yielded three very negative changes. First, after just four weeks, clenbuterol-treated rats were unable to maintain their normal swimming or running training intensities, while clean rodents were quite capable of continuing. Secondly, the hearts of the clenbuterol-taking, trained rats increased dramatically in size compared to the hearts of sedentary rats, but the heart expansion was probably due to the infiltration of collagen fibres into the heart walls, not an increase in heart-muscle cells. Collagen is a tough connective tissue which doesn't augment heart-muscle power but in fact stiffens the heart, potentially leading to a decrease in cardiac output. Increases in collagen may also produce cardiac arrhythmias. Thirdly, clenbuterol rats suffered from noticeable cardiac-cell degeneration.

I love having a heart attack at 30 because my heart increased in size.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I know about those articles. Did you see the dosages and the length of period which they were giving the clen ? Also, remember a rat is not a human. I have rat studies that show rats on fairly low dosages (although more than a human because of weight ratios) of ECA stacks that drop dead but that doesnt mean it is bad stuff. Most people will tell you the sides of clen are less harsh than ECA.

TRE
    When they did the study of the horses they used what would compare to human dosages and the effects were the same. The test was run for 4 weeks. In order for it to have the effect it does on a human can be extremely bad and thats why I dont use diuretics. Cardio is my clen .

If people here like ephedrine...and clen is more harmful...why is everyone doing clen? It's like there's a big clen trend going on.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    dont mean to hijack this thread but i need a little info oc the E.C.A stack....
    i am under the assumption that the aspirin is what gives it that "kick".

My question is: am i right or wrong?

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Clen used to make me the most jittery person in the world. It always felt like my heart was going to bust out of my chest. I always felt like I was on crystal meth. I'll stick to cardio. Just my .02

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, its in rats not humans. Rats also develop cancer by chewing sugar less gum aka. Carefree gum

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    How much aspirin is in a eca stack?

TRE. You come into this thread and knock clen for how bad it is for you. But yet in another thread where a citizen of india cannot find clen you go and tell him to take DNP . Correct me if i am wrong but DNP is 1000x worse then clen or ephedra. Lets not take clen because it made a rats heart larger, SO LETS ALL TAKE DNP!! YIPPEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    How much aspirin is in a eca stack?

check the bottle, they are all different. Stacker two has 200mg

TRE
    No you get me all wrong with that thread. I have always said I disagree with diuretics, the only thing that I will take is ephedra. I was not suggesting he use anything he was asking for what other types there were. Sorry for the misinterpretion.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll tell ya guys, I got some IP 'superclen' 200mcgs a tab - i'm running 100mcgs a day, and its golden, i actually get a small pump.. I thought this would be overkill, but i'm 240lbs at 12.9% bf and i'm seeing ALL the sides at 100mcgs... I havn't started the taurine yet, but i am taking in plenty of H20 (honestly about a gallon and a half a day) and potassium..

I've tried ephedra before, it actually drained me when it would taper out of my system.. I think clen is pretty good stuff, I don't feel drained at all.. Side from the sides: shakes, hypertension, flushed feeling (elevated body temp).. It's good stuff..

Plus the number one key, is I don't lose my appetetite on clen, which is a nice change compared to other similar stimulants..

haha... i just typed this thing in record time, talk about being 'amped'

haha... i just typed this thing in record time, talk about being 'amped'

Ha thats funny

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    See, i didn't know you guys were debating over the two.. Quit your bitching, They'll both kill you if you abuse them.. Who am I, I honestly know enough not to kill myself.. I'll drop down to 10% bf, and blow back in a few weeks, i could care less..

I should be a speed typer on clen

haha

Can you drink winny?

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    superClen (w/keto....umm yummi)

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Can you drink winny?

ha, that made me chuckle. It came from nowhere

Thread Information