codenamecastle is offline New Member

Question ADVICE with CYCLE

I am interested in starting my second cycle. I was hoping for some advice but first here are my stats: 29y/o 6'1" 200lbs with aprox 11%BF. My first cycle was eq, sustanon (8weeks) and winny (last 5 weeks). However, after an injury I essentially lost my gains (was at 210lbs). I would like to run a cycle for 10-12 weeks or so, end up at 210 or 215 with 5-6% BF. That being said, I would like to do this cycle with minimal side effects, ie I dont want to lose my hair, dont want to look bloated and most of all dont want to draw suspicion from my G-friend and/or friends.
    So what to do with the following is my question....
    I have the following: Primobolan : 7 vials 100mg. D-bol: 100tabs of 10mg, Winny Depot 50mg: 20 vials. Also I have clomid for PCT. I would like to do a cycle including Deca for my joint pain, and it sounds like I need to add either Test Cyp, Test Eth or Test Prop. I can get more of the Primo, or not use it at all. I was planning on also adding in some clenbuterol in the final few weeks. I would greatly appreciate any insight and advice. I am hoping to make this my last cycle, keep most of my gains and avoid major overt side effects. Thanks...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    drop the dbol if you are worried about bloat. Run the prop for your test of choice if you are worried about bloat. Run nolva and liquidex ED if you are worried about bloat. Dont run the winny if you are worried about joint pain. Set up a cycle and we will critique it for you. you have set up a lot of resrictions for us to layout a cycle.

codenamecastle is offline New Member
    I apologize for settig too many restrictions basically, I am not sure how to fit the Primo into a cycle when I only have 7 amps. I loved the hardness and look I had after winny so I really want to end with this. Last cycle I only used it every 3rd day and it worked incredibly. I guess my cycle might be something along the lines of:
    Deca Week 1-10 (200-400mg/week)
    Test (as I said above, one of the three or alternatively Sustanon ) Week 1-12
    Winny 50mg EOD Week 8-12
    Nolva 10mg ED 1-12
    Clomid PCT
    As for liquidex, what would be the generic of this compound?? (Same thing as Lasix??)

razor67 is offline Banned
    i would use enanthate ..
    deca 400mg 1-10
    test 500mg 1-12
    winny 50ed 9-14

Thread Information