Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jjdigs74 is offline Member

test 8 monther// body is fryed

like i said my body is fryed! Ive been running sust250 at or around 500 - 750 mg/week for about 8 months now. My gains and pumps have been less and less within this past month, and i know its time for me to cool off. I look like crap, my skin is oily and my face is soooo bloated. Bad acne on my back and shoulders, and my aggression has gone up a lot in the lat 3 months!!! Iv never run any anti'e, not cause i didn't think i had to, but because i didn't know about them or what they did! Im 23 6'4 235lbs 12%BF
    My steriod experience has been limited to only test ( primo, deca , winstrol but not taken long enough to see results ) This is my 3rd cycle within 4 years. How do i get off from being on so long? My body is mush and i need a way to get back to myself! I don;t feel like me anymore!

hcg ,clomid,nolva,pro..... all at my hands if i want it? someone help me with when to take it how much and what can be run together?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    this is a joke right?

shootdeep is offline Member
    yeah, it seems too ridiculous....

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Honestly, are you serious?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i think hes serious... but i dont even know where to begin.

he needs some serious pct, but i really have no idea what exactly he'd have to do in this situation...

Mods...?

chevy44 is offline Member
    i think hes telling the truth, i would help you out but i wouldnt even know where to start. i know to get your natural levels back up you take clomid but that is w/ your traditional 10 weeker.....ill bump you for some more help

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    This forum is ment for questions like thease......It makes me angry when someone had a valid question(as far as you or I know) and them someone posts....."Are you serious?"........"No way"...."This cant be true"..........The man has a problem and he needs mature answers.

If you have arent going to post something to help the man, then why post in it????.............Just to get your post count up.

Bro i would seriously get some clomid and run it like this:

300mg-First day

100mg 20 days

50mg 20 days

You should have included HCG in the cycle bro.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    This guy needs a sh!# load of clomid and a lot of prohormones like 1ad to get his berries going again. I would start with the normal 300mgs clomid do jump start it but he may need to stay on a dosage of 100mgs for 4 or 5 weeks to get him going again. Thats just what I have heard from other people about extended cycles. He may even need to take some prop @50mg every three days and taper it off for a few weeks. If he had no idea how much he was using he may even need HRT. MODs???

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    This forum is ment for questions like thease......It makes me angry when someone had a valid question(as far as you or I know) and them someone posts....."Are you serious?"........"No way"...."This cant be true"..........The man has a problem and he needs mature answers.

If you have arent going to post something to help the man, then why post in it????.............Just to get your post count up.
    ok, let me see if i can do it right this time...if it were me i would let a doctor help me figure it all out. instead of guessing on what to do and not knowing if it's helping, see the doc and get the necessary tests to judge progress.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    This guy needs a sh!# load of clomid and a lot of prohormones like 1ad to get his berries going again. I would start with the normal 300mgs clomid do jump start it but he may need to stay on a dosage of 100mgs for 4 or 5 weeks to get him going again. Thats just what I have heard from other people about extended cycles. He may even need to take some prop @50mg every three days and taper it off for a few weeks. If he had no idea how much he was using he may even need HRT. MODs???
    dude he does IN NO WAY needs prohormones.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by PurePower; 03-01-2004 at 11:16 PM.

Swellin Guest
    You might PM DocM for a real doc with steroid knowledge.

Of course, I like what PP laid out...but you might need to hit some HCG first...and hopefully bring the ole boys back a little bit. That might make pct a little easier.

Of course, you should get your hands on some nolva as well. You might run it around 20mg ED while you are taking your clomid.

Shoot DocM a PM if you want a professional opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    You might PM DocM for a real doc with steroid knowledge.

Of course, I like what PP laid out...but you might need to hit some HCG first...and hopefully bring the ole boys back a little bit. That might make pct a little easier.

Of course, you should get your hands on some nolva as well. You might run it around 20mg ED while you are taking your clomid.

Shoot DocM a PM if you want a professional opinion.

Great advise......I would also Message Doc M

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, the best thing to do is get a hold of some HCG and Clomid. Run the Post-Clomid Therapy as previously noted, same goes for the HCG.

When you're done your PCT, head out and check a doctor. Actually, check a doctor regardless and as soon as possible and be completely honest.

IMO, go to a Sport Doctor.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    definately talk to a doctor bro

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree, see a doc and lay off the juice.

Thanks for some info guys, and ya to the regular guy you might see what i wrote and think? no-one does that! he can't be serious? but i am, and i did! except it wasn't always 500 to 750mg a week.... i bridged for a couple of months and let it fall to 250 mg/week and i felt better! but im affraid of jumping off the juice now and being in a month or two recovery! also to make it more difficult..... im leaving in a month and a half to hit up south beach! Im picking up a couple bottles of EQ. Is there a way to retreve my natural test and get back to normal again and be taking EQ for the cut? It seems like a waste when i think about it, to work my ass off at the gym and then a month before my vaca, just crash! maybe i should run some hcg now and keep running the test?? what do you think

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    1. Lay off all AAS...
    2. Go see a Doc, possible HRT.
    3. Follow what PP & RtB said w/ the PCT
    4. Running EQ w/o test is a bad idea. (in your case..REALLY bad..)
    5. EQ is NOT going to make you cut, your food & cardio will do that.

-with some anti-e's, cardio and clean food, you could have been pretty cut (less than 12% BF) from your 500-750mg/wk of test. Good Luck!

Ben-

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    That could cause more problems.... hell, what do I know? Call the doc!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Thanks for some info guys, and ya to the regular guy you might see what i wrote and think? no-one does that! he can't be serious? but i am, and i did! except it wasn't always 500 to 750mg a week.... i bridged for a couple of months and let it fall to 250 mg/week and i felt better! but im affraid of jumping off the juice now and being in a month or two recovery! also to make it more difficult..... im leaving in a month and a half to hit up south beach! Im picking up a couple bottles of EQ. Is there a way to retreve my natural test and get back to normal again and be taking EQ for the cut? It seems like a waste when i think about it, to work my ass off at the gym and then a month before my vaca, just crash! maybe i should run some hcg now and keep running the test?? what do you think
    I think you need to not worry about having your beach body in time and worry about what your health looks like. Get your pct started, and get some bloodwork done.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    your recovery will more than likely take way longer than 1 or 2 months. might want to stay on nolva/clomid for 6 months or more. would hit up the herbal combo along with it (maca, avena sativa, tribulus) and go to your doctor for blood work. that's the only way to really find out where you are at. if you start the eq anytime within the next 4 months you will not be fully recovered and when you do decide to lay off for an extended period of time, your recovery will be alot harder. good luck.

The reason why i asked if he was seroius was because if someone does an "8 MONTH CYCLE OF SUSTANON @ 750mg/wk" i would at least think they would of researched it a little bit or even get some clomid & novladex & HCG . Expecially if your going to go on an 8th month cycle, come on now!

Second, at least 15 people posted replys saying what to do, lay off the juice, go see a doc, take some PCT, and then this guy asks if it is ok to take EQ for vacation?

So obsivously he isn't too woried about his health. So why even post a reasonable response if the person is just going to do what he wants anyways. Granted, most people on here post threads looking for seroius answers that they are going to follow! From the looks of this thread, this guy seems to be bragging about being on an 8 month cycle.

And to top it off, it is his 3rd cycle in 4 years and he never did PCT for any of them? I am now curoius what his last 2 cycles looked like.

--just my .02---

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Jesus Christ! You start this thread saying your BODY is FRIED and your still considering EQ because your off to S. Beach? Bro, you are CRAZY. What's more important to you? Listen to everyone very closely. STOP ASAP and get your ass to a DR. You are going to screw yourself up bigtime.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    The reason why i asked if he was seroius was because if someone does an "8 MONTH CYCLE OF SUSTANON @ 750mg/wk" i would at least think they would of researched it a little bit or even get some clomid & novladex & HCG . Expecially if your going to go on an 8th month cycle, come on now!

Second, at least 15 people posted replys saying what to do, lay off the juice, go see a doc, take some PCT, and then this guy asks if it is ok to take EQ for vacation?

So obsivously he isn't too woried about his health. So why even post a reasonable response if the person is just going to do what he wants anyways. Granted, most people on here post threads looking for seroius answers that they are going to follow! From the looks of this thread, this guy seems to be bragging about being on an 8 month cycle.

And to top it off, it is his 3rd cycle in 4 years and he never did PCT for any of them? I am now curoius what his last 2 cycles looked like.

--just my .02---
    You beat me to it. I totally agree. It actually makes me sick to my stomach

Monkey i hear what you and others are saying! I also understand the severity of what i did. i have a doc's appt today and i am have put my order in for all pct!Just because some dude flamed you for asking a dumb question and then not giving advise following the dumb question doesn't give you the right to talk to me like i was suppost to know what i was doing... Granted me doing alittle reading on this subject would have helped me, but point is i didn't! i didn't know...... i was givin sust by a buddy and was told how much! so thats neither here nor there.... I asked about the Eq because ya i do care about my body and i don;t want to lose everything i worked for. Just don't write me off as some guy that doesn't care about my health because i made some mistakes. the true thing is that im here talking with people about how to help myself get better...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    In my opinion, if you truly want to get better....go see your doctor, follow his advice, and then get some therapy of some kind. No flame, but you show all the signs of an addiction.

You really seem to care about your health and appearance, we can all relate to that. But, in my opinion, you are getting close to a point where the addiction will outweigh your desire of maintaining a healthy body. Not a sign of weakness or anything of that nature...just something that happened, and you need some kind of help bro. You are going to end up killing yourself if you continue on this road.

I'm really glad that you have decided to start researching what all you have been putting into your body over the last 8 months. Get off the gear. Get back to "normal"...those were your words. And research more before starting back up bro.

Good luck, good health.

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 03-02-2004 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    In my opinion, if you truly want to get better....go see your doctor, follow his advice, and then get some therapy of some kind. No flame, but you show all the signs of an addiction.

You really seem to care about your health and appearance, we can all relate to that. But, in my opinion, you are getting close to a point where the addiction will outweigh your desire of maintaining a healthy body. Not a sign of weakness or anything of that nature...just something that happened, and you need some kind of help bro. You are going to end up killing yourself if you continue on this road.

I'm really glad that you have decided to start researching what all you have been putting into your body over the last 8 months. Get off the gear. Get back to "normal"...those were your words. And research more before starting back up bro.

Good luck, good health.

peace,

ttgb
    As always, fantastic post bro!!!

Ok, lets analyize this situation:

Break down the last 8 months, Weekly sustanon Dosages from what you can remember?

Give us your starting weight & ending weight. Go month by month with weight.

I am going to show you how a 3 month cycle of sustanon will yeild the same gains as a 8 month cycle. (with proper diet of course)

This is not to flame you, i am just tryin to help you now, and if you stick around here for awhile, you will gain so much knowledge you will look back at yourslef and laugh and be like i didn't know what i was doing. Trust me, i made mistakes before bro, but we all learn from them. Your HEALTH is the #1 thing in this world bro, just because your 250lbs or can bench press 500lbs don't mean a thing when it comes to your health.

So take the advice everyone has given you and you will recover. Take some time off, read around this site for awhile, train naturally, and granted you will lose some weight, everyone does when they come off a cycle.

Then when the time comes, the bro's on this board will help you out with a killer cycle and you will be on your way again with tremendous resluts. Everything takes time, and right now your body needs time off AS.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,listen.this really isnt a big deal.i have done cycles just as long.i wouldn't use the hcg here.it's best run in the middle of a long cycle.it will drive your estrogen through the roof right now.if i were you i would do it like this:
    clomid...300mg day 1,100mg day 2-7,50mg day 8-30(yes,30)...run nolva the entire time.also run clen from the second week of pct for 4 weeks.then get on creatine.yeah i know...over the counter crap.but it will help you keep your gains.by a month out your nuts should be back working fine,the nolva will keep your estrogen leveles in check until they level out,the clen will give you some anabolic effects while really working as an anti catabolic.and the creatine will keep your muscles appearing full...then go see a doc and get some blood work....goodluck bro

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you're probably going to need surgery to remove all the fatty tissue that has accumulated in your pecs.

Your absolutly right when you talked about the 3 month cycle compared to an 8 month cycle. Im trying to look back and see why i was on it so long, and alot of reasons come up. i tryed slowing down a bit, and i saw my gains going and i just jumped on again! I have an addictive personality i guess.No excuse though. Im in a new realationship and to me back then i just couldn't deal with the erection problems and the looking small! i see now that all that comes in second when competting with my health! i want to thank everyone that posted for great info and support. I have a doc's appt in a half hour, and iv decided to keep an online journal of my recovery. Maybe a day by day thing, telling my stats and how i feel; what my body is going through; what my head is going through! Maybe someone could benifit from seeing my mistake and later on help another bro out...

Confussed on the hcg ! anyone have more info on why to take it or not to....?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro when you go to the doc tell him everything... he will be able to prescribe meds for you that will get you back to order as fast as posible.. hopefully you can get in to see him asap and he can give you something to help you.... i dont know there may be **** better then nolva and clo. but you have to tell him everything or he won;t be able to help you..

Man,..... You would even tihnk EQ at this point????????? ****.......

My main doc is out for the next week and a half, so there was some female on call doc! I told her what i was doing and how much, and she had no idea what i was talking about. I should have spoken greak and she would have had a better shot understanding the words that came out of my mouth. I also asked if she could give me a testosterone test, and maybe get some blood work done, she told me that i should wait for my reg doc. That there was a couple different types of testosterone tests out there?? what ever that means! Point is my apt. is in 2 weeks. Im going to start clomid in a day or two with some nolva. im really not sure about the hcg after the cycle iv had? guys have been telling me that it will do the opposite effect for me. Is this true?

Im starting this small journal to keep myself and others informed on my recovery stages, as well as my feeling's. Weither it be physical or emotional. The daily entre's will consist of pct regimen, side effects, stats, as well as anything done in the day that i feel is relevent to my recovery. There will be 2 entree's a day; one in the AM ( after breakfast ) and one at the PM ( before bed )

Day 1

(AM) Woke up this morning feeling tired and drained. Its been 5 days since my last shot and i feel no real difference in my body but more in my face and my well being.
    225lbs and dropping! My weight 2 weeks ago was 230, needles to say iv been decreasing my test levels.
    Acne is getting worse on my back and shoulder. My face is very swollen and is starting to get little bump's all over. Not acne but more and uneven skin texture. Im alittle red from the tanning.
    NO PCT YET! still waiting for them to come in ( should be 3 or 4 days )

(pm)

Work sucked! Had doctors appt. after work and was told nothing
    weights the same
    noticed a small lump in my pelvic area that i want to get looked at. ( right where you would get a hernia )
    My skin looks like crap and im still very bloated
    Going to the gym tonight and doing lots of cardo

Last thoughts........ I know i have messed with my body and its functions, i can feel myself burned out and my attitude sucks. Im mad at myself for letting it get to this point were i feel ashamed to go out in public. I look awful, feel awful! Theres a small voice telling me that i look like **** but i also know that im going to get through this. i have a good 2 months of recovery to go, and in those 2 months i will look alot worse while my body adjust's to the changes. But at the end it will all be worth it....

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well bro you're still young you've got a lot of time ahead of you to get everything straightened out. Although you made a mistake then you seem to me to be getting your head together now.

And I think you should be given a little credit for having the guts to admit what was up and asking for help. It'll really be a good warning to a lot of other guys who may have made the same mistake were it not for your thread.

Good luck!!

The journal is a good idea bro...stick with it. Don't let the doc's appointment being put off detour your efforts to get everything going down the right road. Don't be surprised if your doctor doesn't know exactly what to tell you when you first talk with him. He probably doens't know much about AS, and will most likely have to do some research of his own after your visit.

Something I believe you should stop doing is weighing yourself. Don't even worry about it right now. Weight is just one variable that plays into anything in weightlifting....there are many other variables like your health that are more important. Keep with your workout routine including cardio. You will look better when this is over, so why add the variables into the equation that are going to complicate your thought processes. Losing some weight and strength is a very normal process after completing a cycle. Stay focused on what's important right now...you weight isn't the most important.

If you start your PCT, then go see your doctor, and continue pushing it hard in the gym, then you will keep most of your gains. Also, a lot of the weight you are losing is just water retention. Let it go away so you can see how much you have built underneath all the bloat. Keep in mind that there is light at the end of this tunnel....stay focused on the light.

Also, check out the AR Spa section of the board. It has some great suggestions on dealing with acne, etc. If you are not drinking at least 2 gallons of water a day, then start.

If you have not been eating VERY clean, then start that also. There is a good diet forum here at AR that has thousands of different ideas on keeping your diet in check. Doing this will help with acne, lean muscle mass retention, and feeling better overall.

Keep us posted...I look forward to reading your journal entry in the morning.

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 03-02-2004 at 07:46 PM.

Day 2

(AM) Awake a 6ish.... feeling better than yesterday. Skin feels softer than the day before. No real change in my body.... Calling the docs office today for another appt. hopfully i can get some tests done today! Was to go hit the gym last night but didn't! weird cause i was thinking about the gym all day through work and then just put it off... today is a big cardio day. off to work
    My attitude is alittle better, but not by much...

keep working out bro....it will help.

Let us know if you have any luck at the doc's office. They should be able to prescribe something for the acne also.

peace,

ttgb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information