Spinedoc is offline New Member

Which Test is Best for Pre-Competition?

Hello gents,

Had initial plans on a 12 week cycle running Deca 300 @ 450/wk x 12 wks and Parabolan for the last 8 weeks @ 100mg, 2x/wk. Now I know, its not the French Stuff, but an UG that has been tested to be **** close to the original. I received advice that running only those two will shut me down on the bedroom end, and the wifey doesn't know a thing about me doing this, so I'm trying to avoid that. Everyone seems to be pretty big on Test, but I have a BB competition (first non-natural) right at the end of the 12, and I'm worried about holding two much water. Can other test-stimulating products be used, or if not, which test is the best for holding the least water. I have a very little bit of enanthate and some Aquatest suspension, but not enough to last throughout the cycle. First week on right now, did the Deca Thursday, and did 200mg of the enanthate today, but I'm lucky to have another 600 left. Any help is always appreciated.

razor67 is offline Banned
    prop

Is 50 mgs eod enough with the others? 9 weeks w/ clomid last three of cycle sound about right?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinedoc
    Is 50 mgs eod enough with the others? 9 weeks w/ clomid last three of cycle sound about right?
    no, you really need to read up bro...

prop neds to be shot at least .75-100mg ed, or 150mg ed...start pct 3 days after your last shot dependng on other componds being ran

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, Prop is your best bet, or some suspension, make sure you come off the deca about 2 weeks before you end the test.. I would also think about running some clen , winstrol , and/or fina also.. This will harden you up a bit for the show..

Good luck

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Like the bros said, go with the prop or suspension and up the prop to 100mgs EOD. If you take sus shoot it twice a day. You should also shoot the para EOD. Take a clen and ECA stack when you start your PCT and any extra water you may have will drop off in no time. Good luck bro.

ColdStone - Going based on the info on prop on this site that recommended 50-100 every 1-2 days. I haven't done as much research on the Tests, as they weren't originally in my cycle.Monster - I have some Denkall Stanzolol, which I can add, but would you use fina if you already have parabolan ? Too much Tren ?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinedoc
    ColdStone - Going based on the info on prop on this site that recommended 50-100 every 1-2 days. I haven't done as much research on the Tests, as they weren't originally in my cycle.Monster - I have some Denkall Stanzolol, which I can add, but would you use fina if you already have parabolan? Too much Tren?
    I'm sorry, I missed that in your post.. Yes stick with the parabolan , if you have it already.. Throw the winstrol , and the para together - run the test at the least equal to or greater then the deca per week.. Usually around 100mgs/ed or eod (you wont' bloat that bad) you can pick up liqui-dex if you feel you are retaining too much water, but i think you'll be alright.. Running the test at a higher dose then the deca, will avoid problems in the bedroom..

Drop the deca off, before the test, and like GETPUMPED said run some clen , or ECA during PCT to aid recovery, and this will help you dry up for the show..

good luck

Thread Information