nosebleeds really interfering, listen to this.......

im 18 yrs old.ya i said it.18 years of age.im into powerlifting and im almost less than a penny's thickness of breaking a record for our district in powerlifting.so, if you wanna know why, to me, yes this is definatly worth it.i havnt come this far to just turn around and say **** it i tried.im GOING to break this record.im determined, and nothing is in my way.so heres the scoop.before researching anything i hopped on some winstrol without knowing how and why which was a bad idea.im trying to let it get out of my system, but i have gotten to the point where the after affects are really ****ing with my gains.ive got like 20 nosebleeds in the past 2 weeks WHICH IS NO EXAGERATION.im getting depressed, tired, etc.those 2 weeks worth of that stuff really got to me and i plan never to try a winny only cycle while im living.let me ask though just to be sure, is it really the winny thats causing all these nosebleeds?

today i got really pissed unbeivably quick and punched my windshield and broke it in the process.everything was going good i was breezing through my bench routine.315x6, 325x5, 335x5, 355x4, 375x3, and as soon as im about to hit the most important set of the day, i BARELY touched my nose to itch it, and out comes the gushing blood.i tested my blood pressure like 30 minutes after this mis hap when i was still really pissed, and waddya know, 150 over 95.wow.maybe its just b/c i was elevated cuzz of the lifting but who knows.i only hope this doesnt get worse when i hop on the testo and hit a real cycle.im 25 lbs away from breaking this record and it means almost everything to me at this point in my life and maybe years to come.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    winstrol has been known to cause nosebleeds in some people... and yes a winstrol only cycle is a pretty bad idea.

and no, your loss of self control had nothing to do with AS.

If you sticking your finger up your nose it'll stop bleeding.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand the problem. So you're having nosebleeds. Is that all?

Sorry if I misunderstood the question. But who cares. Wipe your nose and finish your workout.

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    I don't understand the problem. So you're having nosebleeds. Is that all?

Sorry if I misunderstood the question. But who cares. Wipe your nose and finish your workout.

Agreed, what the problem is?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    hes 18 and he took a winny cycle and now hes having badass nose bleeds....and now hes thinking about "hopping on the testo"...

bad idea dude, your gonna fukk your self up even worse...the deppresion and tiredness is probly do to suppresed test levels...i assume you didnt do pct after the winny, and of course no test along with it...

wait till your older, a state record in powerlifiting wont get you very far...ive got freinds that have them and no colleges were begging them to come to their school...people dont care about powerlifting or bodybuilding anymore, only us

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    winstrol for a powerlifter...lmao

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Once again das ist stumme, but your loss of self control has to do with your age and not winstrol of all things. The nosebleeds are from dry air and ulcerations in the nose. I have had my nose cottorized 4 times and I still get them like once a day. when your blood pressure shoots up during workouts you are more susceptible to a nose bleed. and stop punching windows its gay.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    well bro i dont know why you would have used winny to help you break that mark.. i have a buddy who has done 500 and so far he's natural just now looking into phs lol.. well anyway, to help alleviate your nosebleeds get yourself some saline spray, and just give your self a squirt of it in the morning and mid day... this should help you get a little mositure there so it wont gush...as for AS at 18 it seems too risky for me but you seem set so good luck... hope they don;t test for this record.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    hope they don;t test for this record.
    well, hopefully he is in something like an IPF pro. Those are non-tested meets and you dont have to qualify to become an IPF pro in most cases, it just simply means they dont test. However, once you go into the pro part, cant go back to natural even if you dont use AS usually.

However, if your competeing in a natural scene and get caught it is bad news. I believe it is a fair assumption that many powerlifters know that almost all world records are broken by users of AS, and whether they condone that use is another topic but im sure most hate to see users compete in a tested meet where it is illegal---CHEATING. I know people are going to cheat and i guess in something like a pro sport like NFL it is a little different...still cheating but its not like they offer a non tested NFL where it is ok to use but in powerlifting they do have non tested meets. If your going to use in powerlifting dont compete in natural. I feel sorry for the people who train naturally for years and achieve great numbers but to only get beaten by users in the natural meets. C'mon man, if your going to cheat, dont do it.

I do not mean this as a flame because it is a great possibility that you are not cheating so dont take it the wrong way, but if you are cheating take this as you want

Thread Information