Thread: trip to mexico

Tex41483 is offline New Member

trip to mexico

hey guys could anybody give me some info on going to mexico to bring back some juice....i heard they have legit stuff in reynosa and not to go to matamoros...i also heard nuevo laredo's good but which pharmacies are legit and what should i look for...i dont wanna bring back a bunch of **** just enough for 1 cycle...like 4-5 vials...from reading some back posts i read not to drive into mexico...to walk....how far do you have to walk and where should i put the stuff if i bring it back...in my draws?...planning to go friday but trying to see if my buddy can get prices cheap....im sure id save some good money if i went myself....but its pretty risky...any info is appreciated..thanks

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Know exactly what you want then go down there and get it.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Go to a vet store, not a pharmacy...

greggor916 is offline New Member
    Would a vet store carry the same variety as a pharmacy?

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Greggor,

Why not ask someone who goes to Mexico alot? Maybe somebody who has been to Nuevo Laredo, Mx in the past 2 1/2 weeks or so.

Stengun

Mack-Attack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy Greggor,

Why not ask someone who goes to Mexico alot? Maybe somebody who has been to Nuevo Laredo, Mx in the past 2 1/2 weeks or so.

Stengun
    Hey sten you been down to neuvo laredo alot right? what kinds of brands of gear did you see while you where down there? (Quality Vet, Brovel, ect.)

greggor916 is offline New Member
    I'm new (this is like my 3rd post) and I'm just trying to get my feet wet, I wasn't sure how a pharmacy compared to to a vet. I'm in Cali and would probably drive down once I feel I've gained enough knowlege to do it right.

Howdy Mack,

Quote Originally Posted by Mack-Attack
    Hey sten you been down to neuvo laredo alot right? what kinds of brands of gear did you see while you where down there? (Quality Vet, Brovel, ect.)
    Yep. It's the land of milk and honey. Actually, tequila and 'roids.

Stengun

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

get my gear in nuevo laredo

Quote Originally Posted by Tex41483
    hey guys could anybody give me some info on going to mexico to bring back some juice....i heard they have legit stuff in reynosa and not to go to matamoros...i also heard nuevo laredo's good but which pharmacies are legit and what should i look for...i dont wanna bring back a bunch of **** just enough for 1 cycle...like 4-5 vials...from reading some back posts i read not to drive into mexico...to walk....how far do you have to walk and where should i put the stuff if i bring it back...in my draws?...planning to go friday but trying to see if my buddy can get prices cheap....im sure id save some good money if i went myself....but its pretty risky...any info is appreciated..thanks
    me and my bro went to nuevo laredo and bought 6 redi-jects of sus at 10.50 a peice we walked into the first pharmacy we saw and just asked it was like a fireworks stand whatever u need just ask and they will provide. now as for bringing it back we opened the boxes and put them in our socks and tried to walk back across with a couple of bottles of liquor to not raise suspicions. while showing our id's to get back across the customs officer took us into a small room and asked if we came all the way from san antonio to get a couple of bottles to which we said yes because it was a few days before new years even. the officer then said r u bringing anything across like medications food or STEROIDS . the way he asked we knew we were about to get searched and believe me we were ****ting bricks. so we came clean and emptied our socks he said i knew it remember i do this for a living. he then said im gonna let u off for telling me, he then looked at our gear and said this is sustanon u can bring 50 vials across every 90 days the only thing u cant bring across is animal steroids. he then entered it into the computer and sent us on our way along with our gear. so of course next time we just walked across and they take u into a room record what u got into the computer usually talk a little **** and send u on ur way. so when u go just ask the pharmacy if u can bring it across and they will tell u. and if u need the animal steroids most pharmacies will have a runner that will take it across for you. its pretty easy but nerve racking if its ur first time.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    are you serious?

1) 10.50 for a rediject? geez, that is a sky high price
    2) 50 amps of sust? that is good...anyone else confirm this
    stengun, you said it was a bunk law right?

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I am a usual to nuevo laredo and brownsville and pretty much any other border town, lol, for the past 8 years. I have been busted twice and both times they took what i had on me AND charged me $100.00 They dont let you bring in any human steroids ??? Who ever posted that is either really really lucky or making it up. Maybe human grade test prop with a US prescription but thats about it. I got busted with Sos redi-jects and they took my ****. The problem is you need to either take it smartly across (in your underwear) taped inbetween your nutsack and your ass hole or you will likely get caught. Both times I got caught I was so full of roids hanging out of pockets, in my socks, in my underwear, in my shoes, taped around my waist and legs, I was getting too confident and didn't notice the bottles from my shirt were poking out of the front.

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Um, sometimes Id be tempted to post how I use to bring stuff across to help people, but dont you think it would be wiser not to give any possible authorities who may view this a heads up?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yeah, might as well keep it on the dl, I have a buddy that use to bring back stuff by the ass load, and I don't just freely hand it out...no need, but the popos were on to em anyway...

NoLimits is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greggor916
    I'm new (this is like my 3rd post) and I'm just trying to get my feet wet, I wasn't sure how a pharmacy compared to to a vet. I'm in Cali and would probably drive down once I feel I've gained enough knowlege to do it right.
    Well if you live in California, I don't think you will be going to either Reynosa or Nuevo Laredo's! You most likely will be crossing in San Diego which means you will be going to TJ or some city just outside of it.

doesnt anybody read

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    I am a usual to nuevo laredo and brownsville and pretty much any other border town, lol, for the past 8 years. I have been busted twice and both times they took what i had on me AND charged me $100.00 They dont let you bring in any human steroids??? Who ever posted that is either really really lucky or making it up. Maybe human grade test prop with a US prescription but thats about it. I got busted with Sos redi-jects and they took my ****. The problem is you need to either take it smartly across (in your underwear) taped inbetween your nutsack and your ass hole or you will likely get caught. Both times I got caught I was so full of roids hanging out of pockets, in my socks, in my underwear, in my shoes, taped around my waist and legs, I was getting too confident and didn't notice the bottles from my shirt were poking out of the front.
    get on the us customs web site and see for urself type in the search engine medication/drugs it tell u plain as day that u can bring back 50 unit dosages BUT THEY MUST BE DECLARED in other words u have to tell them u r bringing them across. if u try to hide they will just get pissed. me and my bro took out the gear before he searched us he then said u have just declared these to me. at the time we had no idea what that meant but we figured it out later. as for the dumbass that keeps getting busted try a new approach and just walk them across.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex41483

Listen up bro. Matamoros has some decent stuff, but you have to go deep (1-2 miles) in pass the border. If you want the good stuff you have to go to the vet.
    If you are going to consider bringing back the goods yourself, I have to ask a question....how big are you?? Height and weight. If you look like you pump iron and have a cycle or two under your belt, you might get harry-assed. I NEVER bring anything across. I've been going across for 5 years and just a week ago I got searched. Don't go by my track record and think it will take 5 years or so to get searched. BE CAREFUL!!

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    are you serious?

1) 10.50 for a rediject? geez, that is a sky high price
    2) 50 amps of sust? that is good...anyone else confirm this
    stengun, you said it was a bunk law right?
    You can bring back a 90 day supply IF you have a 'script. A doc will only give you 1-, 250mg shot every 4 weeks. So, you can only bring back 3 250ml amps. The law is really for stuff like bp meds, NSAIDs, female hormones, etc.

Try convincing the agent that you need 4-10mg valiums a day,so you got a 90 day supply of 360 hits. OOK! Same with 50 hits of test. I've never seen any human test in Mexico except sustenon 250mg redijects, testprimo-d in 250mg/1cc amps (3 to a box), and sten 75mg/25mg test c/p in a 2ml anp (2 to a box). The sten has changed to a rediject as well. Mabe 1 or 2 others in 250ml/1cc amps, I'm not sure. So, I can't see where he gets 50 vials of test. All the test in vials are vet gear and they are ILLEGAL to bring into the US for human use.

The way the Customs guidelines are written everything is so cloudy, and left upto the agent or agent in charge. If the agent doesn't ask I don't tell. If I ever get checked, I will play dumb...."Gee, I didn't know I couldn't bring that across!?" And take it from there. If the Man does pull you out of line and ask you if you have anything, be up front about it. I usually carry the gear in my pockets, so if they ask, I can show it to them. If they don't ask, I don't show.

Just my $.02.

Oh yea, $10.50 ($10.50 a shot) for redijects is a good price. To me, they are just to **** high, when you can get 3-250mg amps of test-d for $16.00 ($5.33 a shot). Its human grade, but still kinda high. Brovel T200 is $20.00 ($2.00 a shot) and DK T400 is (I think) $35.00 ($1.75 a shot)

Vet gear.....Cheap and plentiful

Stengun

50 units w/o prescription

Howdy,

You can bring back a 90 day supply IF you have a 'script. A doc will only give you 1-, 250mg shot every 4 weeks. So, you can only bring back 3 250ml amps. The law is really for stuff like bp meds, NSAIDs, female hormones, etc.

Try convincing the agent that you need 4-10mg valiums a day,so you got a 90 day supply of 360 hits. OOK! Same with 50 hits of test. I've never seen any human test in Mexico except sustenon 250mg redijects, testprimo-d in 250mg/1cc amps (3 to a box), and sten 75mg/25mg test c/p in a 2ml anp (2 to a box). The sten has changed to a rediject as well. Mabe 1 or 2 others in 250ml/1cc amps, I'm not sure. So, I can't see where he gets 50 vials of test. All the test in vials are vet gear and they are ILLEGAL to bring into the US for human use.

The way the Customs guidelines are written everything is so cloudy, and left upto the agent or agent in charge. If the agent doesn't ask I don't tell. If I ever get checked, I will play dumb...."Gee, I didn't know I couldn't bring that across!?" And take it from there. If the Man does pull you out of line and ask you if you have anything, be up front about it. I usually carry the gear in my pockets, so if they ask, I can show it to them. If they don't ask, I don't show.

Just my $.02.

Oh yea, $10.50 ($10.50 a shot) for redijects is a good price. To me, they are just to **** high, when you can get 3-250mg amps of test-d for $16.00 ($5.33 a shot). Its human grade, but still kinda high. Brovel T200 is $20.00 ($2.00 a shot) and DK T400 is (I think) $35.00 ($1.75 a shot)

Vet gear.....Cheap and plentiful

Stengun
    trust me dog ive brought back sus 3 diffierent times in the last 6 months and im going this sat to bring some more. the us customs law wa recently ammended to read 50 unit dosages w/o a prescription. its all their in black and white like i said go to the us customs website and read it for urself.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    get on the us customs web site and see for urself type in the search engine medication/drugs it tell u plain as day that u can bring back 50 unit dosages BUT THEY MUST BE DECLARED in other words u have to tell them u r bringing them across.
    If you will check closely it says...."....residents to import UP TO 50 dosage units....w/out a valid 'script.....for your own personal use...."

You have to read ALL the "fine" print. A 5' 9" 226lb guy, like the dent depot, doesn't have a medical reason to have 50 dosage units of test. Back to what I said before.....kinda a bunk law. You can do everything by the book and still break the law. Plus its a fed. felony to possess a prescription drug w/out a 'script. There is a LARGE sign at the customs checkpoint that states that they only enforce fed laws, and just because there isn't a fed law on something there might be a state law against it. Like pot. Fed law states that possession of under 100lbs is a misdemeanor, no big deal. They fine u for importation w/out a permit & failing to declare. No big deal. Until they call DPS. Everybody from TX knows who about DPS. They will reserve a room for you at Huntsville!

Bunk law, catch 22.

Stengun

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Its easy bro just walk accross sounds like ur going to the Valley to get them i would recomend going to Progresso to get the juice it easy trust me i have done it about 6 times, im from the Valley so i know the ropes,

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Its easy bro just walk accross sounds like ur going to the Valley to get them i would recomend going to Progresso to get the juice it easy trust me i have done it about 6 times, im from the Valley so i know the ropes,
    What you have to understand is that it is even easier for you because you are so close to the border. It is more understanding for you to cross the border more frequently than say someone from Houston or Dallas. It just looks better for you if you're ID is from say 5-50 miles from the border. You are so close it would be better for you to cross and do you're regular shopping (for clothes and furniture) than just give the agents a question of way you are down here. Make sense Steve0???

im going sat to pick up 36 redi jects and if im here sun u know i was right.
    p.s. this will be my 4th time going.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    yeah guess ur righ pn the ID thing, but its not that difficult JUSt WALK when you go they will search your car if you look the slightest bit paranoid, i have never crossed redijects, just vials of Test,Deca ,Winnie,etc, but be cool have a few beers before you come back.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    hey bro.... i would buy QV gear... only cause spotting fakes is easy.... real qv has the lot numbers stamped on the boxes and bottles.... and the sticker is a hologram..... make sure its not a chrome sticker....make sure you see rainbow colors when you look at it. Other gear is good too but if your not sure on good or fake stuff...qv to me is the easiest to spot.... plus its one of the best mexican steroids out... pm me if you have any questions...and i will go into greater detail.

former cop

Howdy,

If you will check closely it says...."....residents to import UP TO 50 dosage units....w/out a valid 'script.....for your own personal use...."

You have to read ALL the "fine" print. A 5' 9" 226lb guy, like the dent depot, doesn't have a medical reason to have 50 dosage units of test. Back to what I said before.....kinda a bunk law. You can do everything by the book and still break the law. Plus its a fed. felony to possess a prescription drug w/out a 'script. There is a LARGE sign at the customs checkpoint that states that they only enforce fed laws, and just because there isn't a fed law on something there might be a state law against it. Like pot. Fed law states that possession of under 100lbs is a misdemeanor, no big deal. They fine u for importation w/out a permit & failing to declare. No big deal. Until they call DPS. Everybody from TX knows who about DPS. They will reserve a room for you at Huntsville!

Bunk law, catch 22.

Stengun
    it says 50 unit dosages for personal use w/o a script it doesnt say for medical reasons or to take a persons height and weight it simply says for personal use. ur reading to much into it is not a catch 22 u simply must declare them, like i said this law was ammended to say this, as for the fed law it pertains to amount which in this case would be pounds and also to with trafficking. federal law holds no bearing in these type of cases only for people who try to bring over huge amounts this falls into the importation of illegal drugs. now once u have brought it across the border now it falls into state law which is called possession of a controlled substance this is a class b misdemeanor but u will be taken to jail and have to pay about a 500 dollar bond. there is no catch 22 my bro had his wife who is 100 lbs walk over with 16 redijects they simply typed her info in the computer and sent her on her way they didnt say ur to small to take this stuff or anything about personal use. remember u r not dealing with mexican federales that make laws as they go along ur dealing with U.S. CUSTOMS and they do follow the written law whether they like it or not. and like i said i was a cop for 5 yrs that is why i know and look up what i dont know i was fired for beating up a suspect but i just wrote it off to roid rage anyway thats another story but trust me bro i've gone often and havent had any problems.

Thread Information