sparky1214 is offline Junior Member

how long does it take winstrol v to kick in?

I am 21 years old and collge spring break is in 5 weeks i just started taking some stanol V today should i be cut up in 5 weeks.....and how long does it take for the V to kick in?

Jackman is offline Banned
    3-7 days to kick in, and winny will not cut you up only a diet will. it will only take water out of your muscles. Why does all these spring breakers think they can do ****y year round and take 5 weeks of winny and be cut

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    because steroids are magic pills that make you huge and cut to shreds with no effort... everyone knows that Jackman, educate yourself.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Its that time of year again..be ready for countless threads like thease

what good does taking water out of your muscles do?.....and it's not like i'm fat i'm just not real cut

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Winny alone before spring break is NOT a good cycle. While don't you just take some clen , do more cardio, keep a good diet - VERY SIMPLE. You don't need winny if you are looking to get more cut for spring break. It's funny how ALL these guys think they can just pop some winny pills a few weeks before spring break and it will magically make them hard and cut for the week they are at spring break.

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Striations

Quote Originally Posted by sparky1214
    what good does taking water out of your muscles do?.....and it's not like i'm fat i'm just not real cut

Well depleting your muscles of H2O is a good thing. In fact, you while on the W yo can drink all the beer you want....

my friend, a word of advice, save you doe, read up, and don't waste peoples time with q's about trying to get shredded b4 a big beach trip... most importantly you are taking a product this is hard on your system, and for what to look good for some chics? wrong reason to take gear

my bad...that was a dumb question.....check out my thread CYCLEQ?

joe_capone is offline Member
    1st.. taking winny b4 spring break will shut u down.. no sex drive no mojo and no gettling laid on your break.
    2nd.. u will need colmid hope u know what colmid is
    3rd.. winny is 17 aa by the time u go to ur "spring break" ur liver wil already be stressed out at least and drinking will only make things worse. worst case ur still on winny and drinking. uh oh.

stay away from aas just like everyone said.

Thread Information