hmlmike is offline New Member

Question testosterone enanthate @ age 21???

I need help...i am taking testosterone enanthta 200mg and deca 50mg

I am only 21 years old; what advice concerning ts can you give me??? I have heard I should consider other alternatives before tes but I must ask someone who knows.

Seeing that I have as much of the previosly statd as necessary, what is the recommended stack cycle for this combination of roids???

I am 5'9" and weigh 155lbs. I am looking to gain 20-30lbs!!! If possible. Been working out for 6mn bench 215lb, curl 105lb, getting strong naturally but not gaining mass I am looking for; Advice

Thanks in advance...

Michael
    Miami, FL
    Last edited by hmlmike; 01-24-2002 at 01:04 AM.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    WELL BRO, WHAT ARE YOUR STATS AND TRAINING HISTORY?

hmlmike is offline New Member
    5"9" 155lbs been working out 6 mn non-stop. Very good cardiovascular shape, but very skinny!!! Ive gotten pretty strong but still lack size and definition.

I am looking to gain as much as 20-30lbs, but i have time.

I started my cycle only 2 weeks ago and have only taken 250mg of tes and 100mg of Deca also, i take vitamin b-12 to help with hunger and energy, 1cc per week

I am eating quite well and just started concentrating on drinking water, alot of water!

What suggestions can you give me??

I was investigating taking some insulin along with this cycle but do not know if advisable

thanks again

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    first off bro, forget the slin . thats for advanced trainers only. it can kill you.

second. 200mgs of test and 50mgs of deca per week is a waste of time. you need, imo, a minimum of 400mgs of test and 400mgs of deca per week. run that for 10 weeks. you will also need clomid for post cycle.

it sounds like you planned this one out poorly bro. you gotta research before you just start injecting things into your body. if you use b12, only use 1000mcgs every 2 weeks.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    You eat well? How many calories do you consume a day? protein?

Only been training consistently for 6 months? Bro this takes time and you need ALOT of patience, steroids are not always the answer bro. There is no substitute for hard work and by starting gear so early it sounds you are not disciplined enough to be using them at this point.

viper is offline Member
    the best advice i can give you is, listen to what bigkev, kizer and the other knowledgable bros tell you.....before you stick anything in your body again, ask one of their opinions.... they know this stuff inside out.......

research the back posts, and info available on this board and put together a 8 or 10 week cycle......i'm sure everyone will be glad to fine tune it for you.....get reading now bro.....viper

jersey juice is offline Member
    Not to flame you bro, but you haven't even given your body a chance to respond to training yet. Eat tons of food & train eod, rest is just as important as lifting. You grow when you rest, not when your breaking down your body ed. Forget the slin, I've been using for some time now & wouldn't even consider it at this point, it can kill you if you screw up..no joke!!! If your already using though and your mind is made up, you have to increase the doses, deca takes at least 400mg a week, and I wouldn't do anything less than 500mg of test. Don't forget clomid otherwise all your gains will go byebye...

Thread Information