Thread: Pin size

Hammer is offline New Member

Pin size

I ran out of 1 1/2 in pins all i have is 1 in left would i be wasting my time goin in my glutes wit that size pin? Cause i just went in my delts, tris, n thighs this week already.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You can use a 1 in, as long as your BF is reasonable, I use a 1 in on my glutes.

Hammer is offline New Member
    what is BF? Sorry dont know wat the hell that is maybe u can let me know they are 25G 1in

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    BF= Body Fat, basically as long as you dont have 1in of fat on your glutes you should be fine, if you are concerned then shoot your bi's or traps.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    1 inchers in the glutes can be OK like RMJ said, but it can also be a very bad idea, depending on your BF in that area. I am fairly lean, and when I try to shoot 1 in in the glutes, it always left me with a HUGE knot the next day. It basically has to do with the fact that you only get to the edge of the muscle instead of down in it and it creates a separation between the muscle and the adipose tissue layer, which is right above. It will dissipate, but it hurts like a bitch for a few days and it feels like you have a tennis ball in your ass. Not fun. (And for all those that will reply and say I had an oil abcess or infection, no, that is not what it was, just swole up like a mother for a few days)

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Stick with muscle groups closer to the surface...delts, thighs, bi's, tri's..

Thread Information