Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member

Can you gain 30lbs in one cycle with....

Can a 23 yr old male, 6'1" and only 175, that is small as hell (in my opinion) gain 30 lbs in one THIRTEEN WEEK cycle of

500mg test Enan wk 1-13
    350 EQ wk 1-12
    D-Bol 40mg ED wk 1-4
    AND GOOD PCR

I'll be eating right.. like a horse and training HARD. Haven't cycled in over 2 years.

Also, any suggestions here?
    Last edited by Want2GetHuge; 03-02-2004 at 08:01 AM.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    It would be extreamly hard bro........But im not going to say impossible.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2GetHuge
    Can a 23 yr old male that is small as hell (in my opinion) gain 30 lbs in one THIRTEEN WEEK cycle of

500mg test Enan wk 1-13
    350 EQ wk 1-12
    D-Bol 40mg ED wk 1-4
    AND GOOD PCR

I'll be eating right.. like a horse and training HARD. Haven't cycled in over 2 years.

Also, any suggestions here?
    its possible if everything is dead on. i would shoot for 25 and you might hit 30. just make sure to keep your cals high, food sources clean, and training at top intensity.

what is your frame currently like?

it will be much harder for you to put on 30lbs if you are 150 or below because that is a dramatic body composition change.

if you are 'small as hell' as you put it you are going to open yourself up to a world of potential injuries if you increase your body mass by 25%.

yeah it very hard, 25 would be a better goal(still hard goal but a little more in reach)

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i would slow down and re-evaluate your goals.. 30lbs in one cycle is a bit much, not unatainable, but a stretch.. set a lower goal- like said above and try to acheive that safely.. no one is racing here.. better to be safe than sorry...

Sorken is offline Member
    wouldn't say its impossible.. Im in week 8 in my test cyp 600mg cycle and gained 28lb so far, no fat, as far I can see with my eyes.. got 4 weeks more to go so I will hit 30lbs at least.. I started at 230lbs..

Good luck bro !

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    take out the eq and add deca ....30lbs possible with enough food and protein

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I like the qui, just need to up the mg a bit. I found when i was a beginner equi was most effective at around 500-600/week. But that is absolutely my opinion so dont rely on it. Test at 600 worked better for me and Dbol at 40 was about right. dbol gave me wicked kidney pain though. Drink lots of water and pop milk thistle just cause people say it works. 30 pounds is barely possible but maintaining it is almost impossible. If you are a small guy 10 pounds of new found KEPT mass would make you look alot different. I am in the 250 range and I notice a big difference right around the 8 pound range. So I am happy keeping 6-8 pounds after finished with PCT.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - it is not a race. 30lbs in a year of quality muscle is something to be proud of - so take it easy - safety first - best of luck

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Still the same old story, you should of just asked on the other thread like this.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Want2,

How tall are you? How much do you currently weigh? What is are bone/frame size?

If your like 5' 7" 140lbs and small framed, it'll be tuff. Not impossible, just mighty tuff.

I'm a big guy, 6' 1 3/4" 248lbs. When my wife was prego w/ my daughter, she's 8 now, I would eat everything that she ate and I went from 240 to 270lbs in about4 months. Alota muscle, but I gained about 15lbs of fat too . So, 30 lbs for a big person is not as big a deal as it would be for a smaller person

Stengun

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    I think 30 pounds on a first cycle is possible, but not of pure muscle. I think you might go up 30 pounds as a whole, but ony 20-25 of that lean muscle. Just my opinion.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i say you will gain 20lbs with that cycle......... 30 lbs is alot if you think about it, stay reasonable. No need to rush, be happy with whatever you get.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    thats a lot of quality muscle, thats 10 lbs of LBM a month
    where do you find these girls whitey. I think this is the best one I've seen, IMHO

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    If you're eating clean, I highly doubt youll gain 30lbs. When I first took dbol I gained 13lbs in 14 days off a 25mg dose- but I was eating like sh!t. I cleaned up my diet, but still gained another 6lbs for the remainder 2 weeks of dbol use. Bottom line- if you just want to get as huge as possible, and not care how you look, its all about the $1 double cheeseburgers at McDonald's.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanimal
    If you're eating clean, I highly doubt youll gain 30lbs. When I first took dbol I gained 13lbs in 14 days off a 25mg dose- but I was eating like sh!t. I cleaned up my diet, but still gained another 6lbs for the remainder 2 weeks of dbol use. Bottom line- if you just want to get as huge as possible, and not care how you look, its all about the $1 double cheeseburgers at McDonald's.
    I'll agree w/ you here....

Quote Originally Posted by Humanimal
    Iits all about the $1 double cheeseburgers at McDonald's.
    **drool**

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Lucky I'm blessed. If I get lazy in making food, which is usually 2-3 times a week, I'll scarf down a 4 x 4 at In and Out, or those Double Cheeseburgers at McDonalds and not gain an ounce. Makes my stomach hurt but thank god for my fast metabolism. With the t3/clen stack I'm using right now, I'm burning calories/fat faster then a blaster furnace.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    4,000 - 7,000 calories a day and I'm currently not on a cycle.

5'10'
    180 lbs
    6.5% bf

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You will probably wind up with 15 keepable pounds....as long as everything is in place.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    it can be done, as the others said as long as you have everything exactly how it needs to be. I ran a shorter cycle than that and gained 29lbs, dropped 7 when I came off. As far as keeping 30 that's stretching it.

Hey guys! Thanks for all of the info and posts. I agree it's not going to be easy. I have done massive research on this stuff and also based some ideas on how I've done cycling in the past. To answer a question posted, I am 6'1"... so at my lightweight, I am LANKY! Looking to overcome that, obviously!

I thought about throwing in a light amount of Fina or maybe something else to help out.... ANY SUGGESTIONS???

HOW DOES EVERYBODY LIKE MY HOT NEW AVATAR... I JUST HAD TO PUT MY GIRL ON HERE
    Last edited by Want2GetHuge; 03-02-2004 at 07:56 AM.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    4,000 - 7,000 calories a day and I'm currently not on a cycle.

5'10'
    180 lbs
    6.5% bf

not to flame but your not that big either!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    30lbs is possible..but some will be water and fat.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Hard but not impossible, especially if you have lifted for a long time and never ran ASS before, but the chances that it is a lot of water reteintion is very high... Lean hard muscle mass is probally close to impossible....

How will one react to this cycle (posted at the top) that hasn't trained hardly at all compared to someone who has trained long and hard for a number of years? I know it makes a difference but how much?

Who thinks my girl in the avatar is hot?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Now you've done it.... if you haven't been training hard for 2-3 years you should wait to do roids.... you have alot of growing to do naturally...

if this is your first cycle.. it should be test only..

if you have done cycles before (eq).... then you know you aren't going to gain 30lbs... probably 20.. keepable.. but that would make a big difference on that frame of yours..

good luck....

Quote Originally Posted by Want2GetHuge
    How will one react to this cycle (posted at the top) that hasn't trained hardly at all compared to someone who has trained long and hard for a number of years? I know it makes a difference but how much?

Who thinks my girl in the avatar is hot?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Yes, it's been close to 3 years since my last cycle. Haven't trained hard lately. I am using this cycle as a jumpstart and also as a motivator to get me in the gym and keep me there!!!!

I had put on about 22 lbs last time around... roughly, and it was Sust only. I figured 30 would be possibly achievable considering I am dumping the D-bol in the mix as well as the EQ, and chaninging from sust to enan.

Thread Information