cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have hit every injection spot imaginable on my leg, and have never been able to walk a couple days later. I have had it where I was sore and limped a little but this homebrew fina has crippled me. Anyone have this problem?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Are you just injecting into your legs... Don't forget about other sites like your glutes and delts! And are you mixing it with any other compound?

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    What are you injecting?

I am hitting all the other spot and I preload with b complex. When I do my test eq shot smooth not a problem even in my legs but ths fina anywhere but my glutes or delts just kills. Right now I am sitting here with a heating pad on my leg hopping to get the swelling to go down. I no I am not getting an infection cause I have used for about 3 wks. Maybe it was the super solvent I dont know but it suck

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    try cutting it with some b12 or sterile oil...

I use b complex in it but it only stings a little in my glute no big deal I put it in anywhere in my quads and it turns bright red swells looks like an infection, but goes away in about 3-4 days today I can limp faster than yesterday but stairs are a bitch

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I use b complex in it but it only stings a little in my glute no big deal I put it in anywhere in my quads and it turns bright red swells looks like an infection, but goes away in about 3-4 days today I can limp faster than yesterday but stairs are a bitch
    Sounds like your BA/oil ratio was way off somehow. Try adding more sterile oil to the solution and calculate what your new concentration is or just add a little sterile oil in the syringe before you draw the fina and then mix (less effective IMO)

Bump

Thread Information