LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member

Clenbuterol Help

Im new to Clen and Iv been doing my research and im seeing that you should cycle 2 weeks on and then 2 wks off for no more then 12 weeks. My question is does that mean this????
    wk 1 clen
    wk 2 clen
    wk 3 off
    wk 4 off
    wk 5 clen
    wk 6 clen ****Which really is just 6 weeks taking Clen****
    wk 7 off
    wk 8 off
    wk 9 clen
    wk 10 clen
    wk 11 off
    wk 12 off

Or do they mean same as above but going on
    wk 13 clen
    wk 14 clen
    wk 15 off
    wk 16 off
    wk 17 clen
    wk 18 clen
    wk 19 off
    wk 20 off
    wk 21 clen
    wk 22 clen

So that would be taking a total of 12 weeks worth of Clen is that the way or is it a total of a 12 wk cycle including the off time?

looking to get the clen tonight so I need to know how much to pick up
    Thanks for any info
    LS1

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I run it the first way you have it posted but I run ECA on the 2 weeks off........ I find at least for me I need to run more clen to see the same results nearing the end of the whole 12 weeks.

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Cool thanks.
    Any one else how ya do it?

blanket is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I run it the first way you have it posted but I run ECA on the 2 weeks off........ I find at least for me I need to run more clen to see the same results nearing the end of the whole 12 weeks.
    actually Im curious too, but MudMan how would you run it , I mean the amounts, be a lil more specific specially on the ECA amounts, thank you.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Mudman nailed it - need more clen last few 2 week cycles - remember to take your Taurine and some potassium supps

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    Currently i am running clen at 2 days on and 2 days off. I was 285 when i started two weeks ago and now i am 277 and my strength has increased and i am leaning out. I started taking one pump a day which is 4ml and i have now uped the dose to 6ML. By the way 4ML=200mcg. So 6ML is 300mcg which i am currently taking.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Abuser
    Currently i am running clen at 2 days on and 2 days off. I was 285 when i started two weeks ago and now i am 277 and my strength has increased and i am leaning out. I started taking one pump a day which is 4ml and i have now uped the dose to 6ML. By the way 4ML=200mcg. So 6ML is 300mcg which i am currently taking.
    You're using Ventipulmin...he may be getting tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by blanket
    actually Im curious too, but MudMan how would you run it , I mean the amounts, be a lil more specific specially on the ECA amounts, thank you.
    All fat burners IMO need to be figured out and dialed in by the individual. If someone recommended 200mcg to me...I would be in the hospital. I'm very sensitive to clen and ECA.

I would suggest doing 25mcg and keeping up the dose daily until you start feeling sides. Everyone has to find their own threshold.

JTD2203 is offline New Member
    how would you figure out how much you need to take by weight? and what form have you all found that works better the liquid or pill

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTD2203
    how would you figure out how much you need to take by weight? and what form have you all found that works better the liquid or pill

I would like to know this too. Also, Is running Clen for 12 weeks not bad for you?!?! I know that you are doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off but is that too long or is that ok?!?!?

I am also fixin to start a liquid clen cycle......Mine is going to be 1000mcg per ml.....what should my dosages start off being?!?! Thanks~!

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    I am taking more becuase cause of my bodyweight i am like 277 right now wit bf in the mid-teens. I would start slow and see how u feel and up the dosage after a couple of weeks. I like Money Boss Hustla said everyone reacts differently to clen .....so start slow.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    All fat burners IMO need to be figured out and dialed in by the individual. If someone recommended 200mcg to me...I would be in the hospital. I'm very sensitive to clen and ECA.

I would suggest doing 25mcg and keeping up the dose daily until you start feeling sides. Everyone has to find their own threshold.
    I agree with MBH....... The highest I can go is 160 to 180mcg and the sides are getting a little unbareable for me. It depends on your weight, central nervous system....... You will need to find out where you feel comfortable.

ECA I use 25mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin 3 times a day

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I agree with MBH....... The highest I can go is 160 to 180mcg and the sides are getting a little unbareable for me. It depends on your weight, central nervous system....... You will need to find out where you feel comfortable.

ECA I use 25mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin 3 times a day

Ok well what are the dosages for liquid Clen ?!?!

What brand are you using? UG? 1000mcg/ml is very high.

vega is offline New Member
    What size needle does a person need to inject liquid clen ?

Quote Originally Posted by vega
    What size needle does a person need to inject liquid clen?
    Drink it. Make things alot better that way

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Ok well what are the dosages for liquid Clen?!?!

there are good dosages in the clen handbook in the educational threads. That will tell you how to run your first 2 weeks. Like Beantown said, start slowly, i started my liquid clen and took alil too much my first day and i was totally out of it until about 7 pm and i took it at 730 am. i took around 50mcg my first day. I'd start out with 20mcg your first day and increase by 20 each day. That clen handbook will answer many of your questions.

Thread Information