Taurus is offline Member

Gyno Clarification

ok guys...i have a question about gyno...from reading a lot of posts on here about gyno, some people say the only way to get rid of gyno once you get it is surgery...and i've read some people saying that you can take up 60mg of nolvadex everyday untill the gyno goes away...these are two conflicting ideas.

The only thing i can think is that I am getting the wrong end of the stick and that the guys that recommend 60mg of nolv everyday are only recommending it for SIGNS of oncomming gyno like sore/itchy nipples to prevent gyno, and not actually fully fledged gyno as that can only be removed by surgery?...Can anyone clarify.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Once you have gyno, surgery is the only way to get rid of it.

Once you have gyno symptoms, most of the time you can treat it approptriately and the onset of gyno will go away, therefore no surgical procedures necessary.

Hope this helps.

peace,

ttgb

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    ok guys...i have a question about gyno...from reading a lot of posts on here about gyno, some people say the only way to get rid of gyno once you get it is surgery...and i've read some people saying that you can take up 60mg of nolvadex everyday untill the gyno goes away...these are two conflicting ideas.

The only thing i can think is that I am getting the wrong end of the stick and that the guys that recommend 60mg of nolv everyday are only recommending it for SIGNS of oncomming gyno like sore/itchy nipples to prevent gyno, and not actually fully fledged gyno as that can only be removed by surgery?...Can anyone clarify.
    Once you have gyno the only way is surgery......... When signs of gyno appear run 60 to 80mg ED until symptoms disapear and then continue Nolva at 20mg ED through the rest of the cycle and then a week past PCT.

Some have been able to get the lump to be not as big by running Nolva but once you have it that's it.

Thread Information