Thread: At What Age?

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

At What Age?

I have been reading up on Human Growth Hormone and I was wondering what is a good age to start it. I am currently 20 right now which I know is too young for it. I think I read somewhere that 25 was a good age to start? Any suggestions?

samoth is offline Member
    "Good age" relative to what?

Please specify what you mean...

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah im not going to even think about hgh untill im in my 30's also.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    your natural GH peaks in your teens, then levels out till about 25, then by 30-35 it's all down hill

jersey juice is offline Member
    In your 20's your still producing GH, I wouldn't even consider it an option until at least 35, but that's my own opinion

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Everyone will give you a different opinion question.....

But here is my thoughts......

Why does everyone always ask what age to start slin, or AAS, or GH or something else..... There is no one answer and definitely not a right answer.....

You have to decide for yourself..... But the answer has nothing to do with age.... and everything to do with experience, and how far you have already taken your body..... Those are the things that matter....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    Everyone will give you a different opinion question.....

But here is my thoughts......

Why does everyone always ask what age to start slin, or AAS, or GH or something else..... There is no one answer and definitely not a right answer.....

You have to decide for yourself..... But the answer has nothing to do with age.... and everything to do with experience, and how far you have already taken your body..... Those are the things that matter....
    I'm going to have to disagree bro. I think it has a lot to do with age. I wouldn't suggest to anyone that taking GH in your early 20's is smart. YOur body is already producing a high amount of it. I say to get the max benefit from GH, I would wait till my 30's. Also, would you suggest to someone that It's OK to start steroids at 17 or 18, when their body hasn't fully matured?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm going to have to disagree bro. I think it has a lot to do with age. I wouldn't suggest to anyone that taking GH in your early 20's is smart. YOur body is already producing a high amount of it. I say to get the max benefit from GH, I would wait till my 30's. Also, would you suggest to someone that It's OK to start steroids at 17 or 18, when their body hasn't fully matured?
    I apologize.... I assumed that everyone would be smart enough to realize I am not saying 17 year old kids should jump on roids..... What I am saying is the difference between 25 and 35 doesn't make a difference..... It is your knowledge, experience and goals that have more to do with it....

Your stating because someones natural levels of GH are high they don't need to take GH..... Someone in their early 20's also has high levels of test..... Do you know how many people in their early 20's on these boards are using test?? Why is that?? It is because peoples natural levels all tho they may still be fairly high, they are regular levels and won't produce the same results that supplementing with synthetics will.... So regular levels don't matter.... because you would be going much higher then regular levels with supplementation....

I am not telling the person who started this thread to use GH..... I am just backing up the opinion I stated above...

I apologize.... I assumed that everyone would be smart enough to realize I am not saying 17 year old kids should jump on roids..... What I am saying is the difference between 25 and 35 doesn't make a difference..... It is your knowledge, experience and goals that have more to do with it....

Your stating because someones natural levels of GH are high they don't need to take GH..... Someone in their early 20's also has high levels of test..... Do you know how many people in their early 20's on these boards are using test?? Why is that?? It is because peoples natural levels all tho they may still be fairly high, they are regular levels and won't produce the same results that supplementing with synthetics will.... So regular levels don't matter.... because you would be going much higher then regular levels with supplementation....

I am not telling the person who started this thread to use GH..... I am just backing up the opinion I stated above...
    Good post bro. I agree, but 17 and 18 year olds (teens) look for any excuse to start using AS, and might take that statement the wrong way. Give them an inch and they will take a MILE!!!

PEACE,

BLT

Jackman is offline Banned
    i think i just might start using steroids and im 16 years old! this inspired me.....thx cranking! hehe

Linebacker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i think i just might start using steroids and im 16 years old! this inspired me.....thx cranking! hehe
    I'm actually 16 right now, still in high school. I started taking AS last November and I have been fine. I have gained over 49lbs of lean muscle mass since! I haven't experienced any side effects except for a bad temper every now and then and a little acne on my shoulders. The only thing I'm gonna do different as a teenager is make the iterum between cycles longer so my body has more time to produce normal levels of test.

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker
    I'm actually 16 right now, still in high school. I started taking AS last November and I have been fine. I have gained over 49lbs of lean muscle mass since! I haven't experienced any side effects except for a bad temper every now and then and a little acne on my shoulders. The only thing I'm gonna do different as a teenager is make the iterum between cycles longer so my body has more time to produce normal levels of test.
    Please tell me this is a JOKE! Hope you like the size your at..Do you realize you can close your growth plates? Do you realize you can permantly be shut down? Do you realize HOW STUPID it is to take AS at your age???
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-26-2004 at 12:13 PM.

Good post bro. I agree, but 17 and 18 year olds (teens) look for any excuse to start using AS, and might take that statement the wrong way. Give them an inch and they will take a MILE!!!

PEACE,

BLT
    Thanks!

And I hear what your saying.... So for reference..: I DO NOT APPROVE OF SOMEONE WHO IS 17 OR 18 OR YOUNGER, DOING STEROIDS AND THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS STATING IN MY PREVIOUS POST....

Please tell me this is a JOKE! Hope you like the size your at..Do you realize you can close your growth plates? Do you realize you can permantely be shut down? Do you realize HOW STUPID it is to take AS at your age???
    Yep. I hope that is a joke too...... Because BLT is right.... there is definitely concequences for using steroids too young..... And you my friend are too young!

Linebacker is offline New Member

seriously

Yep. I hope that is a joke too...... Because BLT is right.... there is definitely concequences for using steroids too young..... And you my friend are too young!
    No, it's not a joke, I am 16. I have known over 5 people though that are taking AS and they are 16 and 17 too. So is this true about the growth plates? What exactly happens, cause I want to be at least 6'5" before I stop growing.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker
    No, it's not a joke, I am 16. I have known over 5 people though that are taking AS and they are 16 and 17 too. So is this true about the growth plates? What exactly happens, cause I want to be at least 6'5" before I stop growing.
    Why is it that everyone thinks it's justified at a young age because they know some other people that do it? And yes it is true about your growth plates.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the help guys. Very useful information.

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    I also think it's funny how kids think it's okay 'cause their friends do it. And personally, my worries about doing 'roids at such a young age aren't the temporary side effects that usually go away after a cycle, it's the potential damage you can learn you've done to yourself down the road.
    I'm 18, and trying as hard as I can to not use AS 'til I'm about 20 or older. It's so tempting, especially with 'everyone' else at my school doing them. Our bodies our at their prime right now, just lift and eat and you will see gains. I'm all natural, lifting for 4 years, and the "biggest" kid at my school. There is one guy who juices like a madman, doesn't take any anti-e's or anything, and just shoots up whatever and whenever he feels like it that I feel may pass me up in a month or two, but I still have the satisfaction knowing that if I was as stupid as him and juicing at our age like him I would blow up and make him look PUNY. so that's what keeps me from juicing now. But it's so freaking hard when I see kids gaining crazy fast, and me, as such a dedicated lifter I love nothing more than improving my body, and knowing that I could being doing it so much easier/faster, makes it so freaking hard to stay away for a few years!!!
    well, hopefully that helps you, sorry to get off the topic kinda.
    But to really get off the topic, (looking at Xavier's avatar), is it known whether the rock is on the juice? He's pretty big, and I remember reading that since he's so busy he only gets to lift like 4 days a week and only an hour or so per session, so it makes me wonder......

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I have been reading up on Human Growth Hormone and I was wondering what is a good age to start it. I am currently 20 right now which I know is too young for it. I think I read somewhere that 25 was a good age to start? Any suggestions?
    35 years for hGH IMO... "levels" head for the sh*tter around that time.

Executioner is offline Banned
    i took growth at 17, and lots of it. after that I moved on to AS... can't say I have any regrets. I want to be a pro one day. And it didn't stunt my growth either, I grew another 1/2 inch the 6 months after administration. I would've waited, but like I said better then than never.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner
    i took growth at 17, and lots of it. after that I moved on to AS... can't say I have any regrets. I want to be a pro one day. And it didn't stunt my growth either, I grew another 1/2 inch the 6 months after administration. I would've waited, but like I said better then than never.
    Just wondering, you said you don't have any regrets for starting at such a young age but how old are you now?

The reason I ask is because the sides effects (if any) won't occur until years down the road.

25 years or younger is too early to start GH IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Just wondering, you said you don't have any regrets for starting at such a young age but how old are you now?

The reason I ask is because the sides effects (if any) won't occur until years down the road.

25 years or younger is too early to start GH IMO.
    I agree 100%. Young guys never think about looking down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    I also think it's funny how kids think it's okay 'cause their friends do it. And personally, my worries about doing 'roids at such a young age aren't the temporary side effects that usually go away after a cycle, it's the potential damage you can learn you've done to yourself down the road.
    I'm 18, and trying as hard as I can to not use AS 'til I'm about 20 or older. It's so tempting, especially with 'everyone' else at my school doing them. Our bodies our at their prime right now, just lift and eat and you will see gains. I'm all natural, lifting for 4 years, and the "biggest" kid at my school. There is one guy who juices like a madman, doesn't take any anti-e's or anything, and just shoots up whatever and whenever he feels like it that I feel may pass me up in a month or two, but I still have the satisfaction knowing that if I was as stupid as him and juicing at our age like him I would blow up and make him look PUNY. so that's what keeps me from juicing now. But it's so freaking hard when I see kids gaining crazy fast, and me, as such a dedicated lifter I love nothing more than improving my body, and knowing that I could being doing it so much easier/faster, makes it so freaking hard to stay away for a few years!!!
    well, hopefully that helps you, sorry to get off the topic kinda.
    But to really get off the topic, (looking at Xavier's avatar), is it known whether the rock is on the juice? He's pretty big, and I remember reading that since he's so busy he only gets to lift like 4 days a week and only an hour or so per session, so it makes me wonder......
    Great post bro. I wish all young guys were like you! You definitely have my respect!

BLT

Executioner is offline Banned
    i couldn't agree more. i might have serious consequences lined up for me later on. but you know what, i'm willing to accept that.

and BLT, i'm also looking down the road at exactly how big and shredded i'll need to be to even have a chance at turning pro. we have different interests bro, health isn't particularly my biggest concern right now. i don't feel everyone should use this perspective, while at the same time people shouldn't necessarily limit their potential. and yes i have a fallback plans in case my dreams don't materialize like i imagine.

anyway, thanks for the concern bros.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'm thinking a min of 30yrs old...

Thread Information