Fuller is offline Associate Member

could i use fina?

I am on week three of my first cycle. It is BD test cyp. I am taking 600 mg's week. I plan on doing this for 12 weeks. I love shot days and think that i would like to add fina right now. The more i read about this substance the more i am dying to use it. Do u guys think that i should order up the stuff, make my own brew and add it to my cycle for the rest of it? Like i said this is my FIRST cycle. Here are a b4 and after pic of me....... Fuller
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails could i use fina?-front-b4.jpg   could i use fina?-side-b4.jpg   could i use fina?-front-after.jpg  

ColdSore is offline Banned
    if you add it...do it know and run it weeks 4-12 (8 weekss)....youll probly want to extend your test to week 13 or 14 to help with recovery...

IMO i would just leave it out though...youve already started the cycle so just go with what you have already...try tren next time

i see you have a new tat also...."grizz"

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i see you have a new tat also...."grizz"

Yeah that was one of my rewards to my self. I lost 53 lbs so far. I have always wanted that, and thought what better time than now!! It reads "Griff" for as that was my nickname in high school. Anyway thanks for the feedback bro. As always much appreciated. I am out Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    Yeah that was one of my rewards to my self. I lost 53 lbs so far. I have always wanted that, and thought what better time than now!! It reads "Griff" for as that was my nickname in high school. Anyway thanks for the feedback bro. As always much appreciated. I am out Fuller
    oh...i guess i read it wrong...53 pounds is great progress...you can definatly tell...keep it...leave the tren out and use in a prop/fina cycle next time...those are real fun

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Fina

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    oh...i guess i read it wrong...53 pounds is great progress...you can definatly tell...keep it...leave the tren out and use in a prop/fina cycle next time...those are real fun

Do some research as well FULLER.. I have read alot of info saying not to use it. It is a strong compound, and if this is your FIRTS cycle, I too would leave it out. Do a search and draw your own conclusion, but as always this is the place for the information.

team

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I would hold off on the Tren , Fuller. Try it next time.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey Fuller...........

Yea you want to wait on the tren ...

keep up the good work.. and after 12 weeks off... after this cycle... do the prop/tren/eq cycle that will take you the rest of the way...

that puts you all cut up during the coming fall and winter... but so what.... keep up the good work.. and hit those delts.............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information