kuad is offline Member

Question how long does it take for test-e to kick in??

just curious how long does it take for test-e to kick in?
    cycle
    started on feb 14
    d-bol 15mg ed
    deca 300mg once per week
    test 250mg 2xweek
    nolva10mg daily

4-5 weeks do a search next time

wimp is offline Associate Member
    4 weeks. i sugest that you bump up the dbol to 30mg ed.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i felt test e in the end of the 5th week.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Weeks 4 or 5, um bro are you running that novaldex from the begining to the end of your cycle.. Thats unnecessary, Start the novaldex at 10mgs a day if you see signs of gyno.. If symptoms don't go away bump the dose of novaldex..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Weeks 4 or 5, um bro are you running that novaldex from the begining to the end of your cycle.. Thats unnecessary, Start the novaldex at 10mgs a day if you see signs of gyno.. If symptoms don't go away bump the dose of novaldex..

nothing wrong with prevention

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    i agree,better safe then sorry.and it will help keep water to a min..

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    ...4 weeks for me...

...run a low dose of anti-e's early then increase later in the cycle if needed when the AAS has a greater chance of converting and into PCT...

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    True, I'm just saying.. He can go easy on the anti-e's at the begining of the cycle.. It's just a suggestion to wait until the first signs of gyno, then administer the Novaldex - One of its properties is to reverse, and prevent gyno tissue build up..

Just a suggestion, by all means pop the novaldex.. I'm not telling you different

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    4 weeks or so....

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    I'm just a newbie here, so anything I say can/may well be stupid in nature, and I take full responsibility for such stupidity on my part.

However, having said that...I think you "feel" TEST pretty much immediately...Ok, I hope I don't get flamed for saying this...but like I felt all pumped IMMEDIATELY--- like within the next day...I got a great pump going and I already looked noticeable larger in the mirror.

I think that it's 4 or 5 weeks when the TEST is at its peak? I think before that, you still feel it ,but it's just not at its peak?

I dunno...sorry if I said something stupid.

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    I'm just a newbie here, so anything I say can/may well be stupid in nature, and I take full responsibility for such stupidity on my part.

However, having said that...I think you "feel" TEST pretty much immediately...Ok, I hope I don't get flamed for saying this...but like I felt all pumped IMMEDIATELY--- like within the next day...I got a great pump going and I already looked noticeable larger in the mirror.

I think that it's 4 or 5 weeks when the TEST is at its peak? I think before that, you still feel it ,but it's just not at its peak?

I dunno...sorry if I said something stupid.
    LOL, you look bigger the next day....... in your mind that is......

Test should Kick in anywhere from 4-6 weeks, that is noticing androgenic results. I notice strengh gains by week 2.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i takes a while for me...sex drive goes up quick, but i would say 6 weeks before i really se it in the gym...i would never run enth or cyp less than 12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    I'd think that to be mental. You're all excited to be on it, you're determined now, you're bound to have a good workout/pump because of your mental state alone. I don't think I felt anything serious until after 3 weeks into a Cyp only cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i takes a while for me...sex drive goes up quick
    The first week I tried cyp I don't think I could (or even desired) to get it up and active. Not sure what happened, it was starting to worry me. After that though wanted to screw anything that stood still longer than 4 seconds.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    started sort of feeling it in the beggining of the fourth week... i feel like i recover faster but the strength isn;t shooting up quite yet.... im feeling good now i can;t wait till the coming weeks!

Thread Information