Buckaroo is offline New Member

Gyno Development 1 1/2 Years After Cycle

Hi guys, wonder if I could get some of your advice about a little problem I am having.

I finished off a pretty hardcore test/dbol cycle in May 2002. I followed PCT with clomid, nolvas, and arimidex (arimi start approx 1 month before last shot). I had nip sensistivity & itching but no lump development. I acquired a small (only noticible to me) amount a fat around the nip -- but I got rid of this with a clean diet and allot of serious cardio (took about 3 months). Back to normal - or so I thought :evil:

In case it makes a difference, here are my stats. I am 25 years old, about 8-9% bodyfat (true ecto), about 205 lbs, just over 6ft.

Then I moved to Australia in late feb 2003. About a month after my arrival, I noticed that I could squeeze clear fluid out of my nipples -- not much though. I chose to ignore it. About 2 months ago, I realised I could still squeeze the fluid out of the pores around my nip. I decided that I had elevated prolactin levels, and got my hands on some bromo. Bromo is so harsh for me, and I can only tolerate a quarter tab (.625mg).

In the last few months, I have effectively developed a ring of fatty gyno around my left nip despite no AAS and despite being very lean. My right nip also has a little fat development around it (but it really isnt noticible at all) I have also just noticed a small (VERY SMALL) lump to the upper left of my nip, about 4 inches away. Not sure if it is related. I have to stress about one thing -- I am very lean with a 6 pack ... it is really strangeto have this fat around my nip. I think. :supercool

I went to two different docs, and they both pretty much laughed it off and told me not to worry. They obvioulsy have no knowledge on the subject.

My Questions:

* Is it possible that my gyno has been building slowly since my last cycle? Possible that I never recovered to 100%?

** I have been under serious stress the last year in Sydney (doing a masters in finance , and have been flying back a forth to paris for job interviews for when I graduate). Could this stress possibly have excasperated what what previously a trivial case of gyno?

*** I am considering taking 20 mgs nolva a day (in case this is not prolactin related), as well as increasing the bromo dosage :worried: What are your thoughts on this?

**** Is it possible that once can experience extrogen rebound after terminating nolva treatment if one is not taking grear (or in PCT) for that matter? Should I take arimidex along with the nolva if this is a possibility?

Thanks very much in advance guys, I look forward to hearing your opinion and advice.

B

Im just wondering what you guys think could have caused this and what you would suggest I do to remedy this situation. Thanks again,

B

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo
    Im just wondering what you guys think could have caused this and what you would suggest I do to remedy this situation. Thanks again,

B

ductal and fatty tissue growth during cycle, that subsequently "seems" to dissapear, may resurface.

you may also being exposed to environmental estrogens that have aggravated the situation.

try selegiline and use it for an extended period, it is much less harsh and very well tolerated for extended use.

your problem does seem to be prolactin related, but do not discount the possibility of aggravation by environmental estrogens

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    ductal and fatty tissue growth during cycle, that subsequently "seems" to dissapear, may resurface.

you may also being exposed to environmental estrogens that have aggravated the situation.

try selegiline and use it for an extended period, it is much less harsh and very well tolerated for extended use.

Great,

Thanks Macro. I will research selegiline and see if I can get my hands on some. By the way, I am ABall from Elite. I can't post anymore due to being away from the boards for over three weeks (due to the move to Oz) , but enjoy reading your posts and enjoy your AF products.

B

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Is selegiline OTC? Also, does this drug combat prolactin or estrogen?
    SG,

I believe that selegiline is actually deprenyl (deprenyl is the generic if I am correct). Apparently from what I have read over the past few minutes, it is a useful tool for reducing prolactin, and not estrogen.

Check this site out. It is full of info on the stuff.

http://www.antiaging-systems.com/scr...14&submit.y=10

B

:spudnik4:

so many cool smileys here ...

Guys,

Sorry to ask more questions about this, but I have searched allot and couldn't come up with any conclusive answers.

1) My Nolvadex should be arriving in a few days. I located a small pea sized lump (not noticible) and it HURTS to touch. Great. I haven't cycled in over a year, as was in my post, and read the Nolvadex taken off cycle can aggravate existing gyno. Any truth to this? I can afford the Nolvadex, but not the Arimidex .

2) Also, can Nolvadex do anything to normalise an 'out of wack' test:estrogen ratio? I know its purpose, if taken alone, would its LH stimulating properties do anything to get me back on track? Or would I just be back to where I am was before I started the Nolva once I terminated it? Any dosage suggestions? Is arimidex the only way?

Last thing, I upped to Bromo, along with 1000 mgs of B6 per day, and there is no longer any lactation at all.

I would appreciate your thoughts bros ... I am totally stumped here. I think I had better see the doc -- but after the first 2 times, they really don't seem to know about this stuff here...

Thanks again,

B

shameless bump

Thread Information