beefydragon is offline Member

Beginner Questions Again...

Hi All,

Recently got my lab result back and showed my test. level at 248 which is slightly below the lower end of normal. Finally pursuaded my doctor to prescribe me 400mg of Nandrolone injection once a week. So this is the only thing I have on hand, Androgel 1% and Deca 400mg. What is it I can do to utilize to gain strength and some mass? I do not wish to be HUGE, but some mass will do me some good.

If you guys have more tips and tricks to get some other things, I will definitely try to talk to my doctor about it.

-J

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    do i smell a fed? no j.k and u shouldn't be using it without some test....as we all know or we should all know test is the base of any cycle and without test u simply have no cycle....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Thatd be a sweet way to get perscripts for AS.

Uhh... not a fed here... but if i tell u, then i have to kil u... j/k
    well, i'm so new to this, but the last few years i've really contenplated on doing a cycle. if anyone of u can gimmie some advice on what i should do, i'd appreciate it.
    well, i do know that deca can promote growth and add some strength and it's one of those that may not be as harmful to your liver. but since you've all mentioned that i need to do test, would androgel suffice for the moment until i get something else from the doc? if so, what do u all suggest? BTW, what's AS?

No go on the Androgel Bro, you're gonna need some real test.
    I don't understand why he would givve you Nandrolone if your test levels are low??
    Nandrolone will shut you down, it's NOT a supplement for Testosterone .
    I am not on HRT, but I do get Nandrolone Injections for my back....knowing I know more about this than he does, I will go in someday shut down, Freaked out cuz my unit won't work (or so I'll say) ask him WTF, and get on HRT.
    I've never heard of a Doc prescribing Nandrolone for Test replacment, especially 400mg!
    You're gonna need 500mg of Test just to keep ahead of the Deca (Nandrolone)...and Androgel isn't gonna cut it...he should no that......But since he's so easy, where is he, I need to visit him
    TSW

Question

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    No go on the Androgel Bro, you're gonna need some real test.
    I don't understand why he would givve you Nandrolone if your test levels are low??
    Nandrolone will shut you down, it's NOT a supplement for Testosterone .
    I am not on HRT, but I do get Nandrolone Injections for my back....knowing I know more about this than he does, I will go in someday shut down, Freaked out cuz my unit won't work (or so I'll say) ask him WTF, and get on HRT.
    I've never heard of a Doc prescribing Nandrolone for Test replacment, especially 400mg!
    You're gonna need 500mg of Test just to keep ahead of the Deca (Nandrolone)...and Androgel isn't gonna cut it...he should no that......But since he's so easy, where is he, I need to visit him
    TSW
    Okay, I kinda get it... So what does Deca suppose to do for me then? I'll try to talk to him tomorrow to get on HRT, basically I told him the Androgel and Patch makes me ITCH really bad! Anyway, I'm in California and I'll have to tell him what I want so he can write it for me. Any suggestions on what and dosage I should use? Gracias!!!!

Thread Information