abc 1 is offline Associate Member

please help with femara dosage

here's the cycle:

1-4: prop 100mg eod
    1-12: test e 500mg
    1-12: eq 400mg
    9-14: winstrol 50mg/day
    13-16: prop 500mg a week

***it is alittle long but i have a major event happening as the cycle ends, usually go 10 or 12 weeks only. this cycle will be run 9 months after i had finished my last cycle (500mg test e for 10 weeks with 6 weeks winstrol 50mg/day).

pct: nolva 20mg/day for 12 weeks
    clomid 50mg/day for 6 weeks
    herbal mix for 12 weeks

here' the situation, wanted to run nolva all the way through but was told that will affect it's ability to help with recovery (i recovered my best ever using the pct i outlined above for 10 weeks, didn't even recover, just transitioned perfectly into natural training).

want to do femara at 1.25 eod for the first 4 weeks and then 1.25 e3d for the remainder. sound like enough? after week 4 i'll only be doing 500mg test a week at most and i've run 750mg of test a week for a full cycle with no gyno - stupid i know.

i have never used an anti-e, after last cycle got slight gyno symptoms in right nip but they went away after running my pct.

any suggestions?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'm using it, keeps me dry as a bone... same as you

750 test cyp

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by abc 1
    here's the cycle:

1-4: prop 100mg eod
    1-12: test e 500mg
    1-12: eq 400mg
    9-14: winstrol 50mg/day
    13-16: prop 500mg a week

***it is alittle long but i have a major event happening as the cycle ends, usually go 10 or 12 weeks only. this cycle will be run 9 months after i had finished my last cycle (500mg test e for 10 weeks with 6 weeks winstrol 50mg/day).

pct: nolva 20mg/day for 12 weeks
    clomid 50mg/day for 6 weeks
    herbal mix for 12 weeks

here' the situation, wanted to run nolva all the way through but was told that will affect it's ability to help with recovery (i recovered my best ever using the pct i outlined above for 10 weeks, didn't even recover, just transitioned perfectly into natural training).

want to do femara at 1.25 eod for the first 4 weeks and then 1.25 e3d for the remainder. sound like enough? after week 4 i'll only be doing 500mg test a week at most and i've run 750mg of test a week for a full cycle with no gyno - stupid i know.

i have never used an anti-e, after last cycle got slight gyno symptoms in right nip but they went away after running my pct.

any suggestions?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Where did you here Nolvas effectiveness for recovery fades with prolonged administration during the cycle?

I'd suggest you use L-dex @ .25mg instead of Femara.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    femara is great when you are on a heavy cycle, but i think it is too strong of an anti for your current cycle.

you will get the same results (dryness, gyno prevention) if you took pheedno's advice and ran ldex.

i wouldn't risk my lipid profile for the sake of minimal water retention, especially since you aren't running high dosages of test or EQ.

overkill IMO when a better alternative will suffice.

just as a gauge, i don't run femara unless i am running more than a gram of test per week and close to a gram of another compound.

all good advice. i was concerned that the femara would be too strong.

pheedno
    .25mg of liquidex a day as in 1 cc is 1mg, i run 1/4cc?
    i was thinking of this actually but wanted to make sure.
    the info i got on nolva's effectiveness dropping is from a gym friend (older guy, competed for 10 years or so). he's the one who said liquidex over femara too.
    is this wrong? does the effectiveness stay the same? he said that it's not like it won't work, but the positive effect i got from taking it for pct last cycle would be diminished some what considering i would be on it for 16 weeks, then another 12. if this is wrong i'd like to hear it, please. my recovery last time was incredible and if that will be effected by running the nolva long term, i'll skip it and hit the liquidex.

thanks for the responses so far.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i am not clear why the effectiveness would drop...nolva is an interesting drug when used in males, but i really don't think that a male body would get used to it.

when you get to post, it will actually work very well in conjunction with the clomid to bring back you natural test production.

the ldex will not help you recover any better, but it will minimize the free estrogen present in the body and not allow it to bind to any sites, thus making the transition slightly easier for your body to begin to return to an equilibrium.

this, in turn, will allow the nolva/clomid to start you up again so that you minimize strength/weight loss.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You will not have a decrease in effectivness. At the time of terminal active life of your AAS compounds, you have an upsurge of estrogen geater than whats incurred during the cycle; even if the binding affinity of nolva reduced over prolonged use(which it doesn't), you would still see a "sensitization" as the estrogen increase will cause nolva's anatagonistic effect. The l-dex should be used as well during PCT, if you have estrogen production inhibited by the L-dex, nolva can be diverted to the suprapituitary at a greater amount.
    Nolva is selective to breast, bone, and liver ER's over the suprapiruitary, as clomid is selective to the SP.

.25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva throughout cycle

.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva + 100mg Clomid for 30 days - PCT

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    what effects would femera have on your lipids?????? i'm starting a cycle soon and it's a mild cycle of fina/prop for 10 weeks.. i was told to take femera rather than a combo of nolva/liquidex.. and plus i'm havin trouble finding liquidex... also...

prop 400 mg a week
    fina 300 mg a week..

thanks pheedno.

Thread Information