Thread: a good stack??

colinw is offline Junior Member

a good stack??

well i just got on here a few min ago to find out a lot of usefull information. First let me tell you a lil about my self im a 20yr old 6' 205lb slob. I got love handles fatty breast and a gut. I would like to know what you could recomend for a good cycle to get me the results i wish. now what are the results im looking for??? I do not want to be the next dorian yates,,,,,just yet, but im hoping to turn all my fat into muscle with out putting a lot more mass on. I also want a nice sold but "ripped" look to me. I have been thinking about doing this for a long time especially when i see my friend in the gym getting bigger and bigger. I have winstrol 5mg tabs, deca durabolin , finaplix , and anadrol redily available to me. Please let me know what you think.

Colin

razor67 is offline Banned
    i think you shoud start with getting your diet in check and doing cardio...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    welcome to ar bro.....go ahead and hold off the juice for a year or so atleast...use that time to research all the great info here on ar.....i know this is'nt what you wanted to hear, but 20 a bit young.....during time also get your diet in check

ohh i totally understand,,,,, now me being a fat slob and what not,,, i was kinda stretching the truth. Im just a lil discouraged and what not and know that either way im going to end up doing what it is that i want especially with those products redily available. I was thinking a deca /winstrol stack but i can never get a str8 answer on what the results would be using those products. Basically what im looking/asking for is what kinda results do they offer.

Colin

do not run deca and winstrol without test................

your kinda young, ever use gear before?

well what would be a good cutting agent. I do have a nice amount of muscle and i do work out hard. but as much as i diet and do more cardio it seems like i can not loose the fat on my chest or my love handles. my stomach is easy to work on and my legs r very solid from years of hockey and hauling **** shingles up a ladder. are there products out there that will with a good diet and cardio plan assist my body in fat loss? or would it be better to do a mass product to fill out the fat??

Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    well what would be a good cutting agent. I do have a nice amount of muscle and i do work out hard. but as much as i diet and do more cardio it seems like i can not loose the fat on my chest or my love handles. my stomach is easy to work on and my legs r very solid from years of hockey and hauling **** shingles up a ladder. are there products out there that will with a good diet and cardio plan assist my body in fat loss? or would it be better to do a mass product to fill out the fat??

dont know what gear is

clen and an eca could help with proper diet and cardio.
    gear=aas=steroids

sorry to be so ignorant razor but your loosing me with the gear=aas=clen . how do they effect the diet and what not? and do you have anything to comment on with what i said about a mass product?

and like i said about my chest and love handels. It seems like no matter how much chest exercise and lower back i do nothing gets rid of them for me. Thats why i was thinking of a mass cycle to hopefully put on so much muscle that the fat would just disapear. or am i out of my mind

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bro relax.....research....no hurry.....running a cycle if your bf% is high is very counterproductive....could just make you fatter

well i dont wanna sound like im in a rush. im not even ready to give up the old style yet. im just trying to find out as much information as possible. I try to ask my friend but i dont really trust him. He just puts anything in his mouth and gets big. Im not that kinda person. I just want to know everything.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok man... a big misconception which i noticed in your orignal post... (and it's not just you many of my friends also think the same way, none use gear however) (by the way gear= steroids , just a diff name.) Anyway back to my point.. steroids DO NOT turn FAT into MUSCLE! many people seem to seem this and it is wrong... only is made of adipose tissue and the other muscle fibers, you can;t make something out of something that isn;t there. As for steroids helping you get what you want, i dont think it will happen. DECA and WINNY is NOT a good cycle... especially without test.... your best bet if u want something to help you lose wight is an ECA (ephedra, caffeine, asprin) and some clen (clenbuterol )... try doing cardio on an empty stomach in the morning... i also ad a problem losing the "handles" and by doing cardio on an empty stomach i lost them in a matter of a month or so... you also have to have a clean diet..
    but i would not reccomend using AS to help you lose weight, since most (if not all will add weight)

and with mass, why would it be counterproductive? its always been my understanding that the more muscle the less fat.

by gear i mean steroids ...which you shouldnt consider using right now..
    clen is clenbuterol .. you could run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and an eca stack which you can buy otc or at {which i recommend by the way} all sports nutrition on the off weeks to aid in you weight loss while doing cardio and most importantly a proper diet... is this better...lol
    peace

what would you recomend for cardio per day? i have done the eca deal before and have noticed some results, and what kinda diet. And here is the stupidist question ever. Is there any ammount of beer i can drink? what about andro? and most of all can someone please please recomend a way to get these man tities down.

im starting to think that my whole workout plan is b/s

if im not mistaken ron has helped a few people out with their diets.. you might want to shoot him a pm and se if he can help...

with the eca how much ephadrine how much caffine

just go to all sports nutrition.. they have many eca stacks.. great prices ans service

alcohol in general is a no no.... now in moderation you will not become fat (i mean once in awhile, obvisouly if you drink every night it will catch up with you) As for cardio, do it in the morning... and if your goal is to lose weight treat it like any other workout... you have to be intense and i would go for at least 30 mins....
    As for diet. you have to eat healthy to be healthy.. your ideal should be about 200 grams of protein (some go much higher then that even) fats and carbs should be used in moderation sicne your goals is to lose weight.... calories will have to be less then you burn in a day in order for your body to burn it's stores of energy (fat)
    what do you works outs look like since you think they are bs??

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    just go to all sports nutrition.. they have many eca stacks.. great prices ans service
    better stock up thoguh as of april 12 they are illegal...

well i run everyday atleast a mile and play raquetball as much as i can. Also some free ice time comes along. My lifting plan is pretty much a 3 day split and i work out as fast as possible to keep my heart rate up. But as far as my diet goes, i try not to eat so much crap, but the beer is really where it hits me. I put down like a 12er every night and its not light beer either. Does the alcohol slow metabolism or can i get away with wisky or something. I do not do any drugs to mess with my metabolism but are there anu otc drugs to up the metabolism?

i have also heard that is better to do sprints rather then a jog. If this is true in what kinda moderation?

pestis is offline Junior Member
    i have also heard that is better to do sprints rather then a jog. If this is true in what kinda moderation?
    You are gonna have to deal with that 12er per night deal bro. I recommend spending some time on the diet forum here at AR. There are some real knowledgeable bros over there that can help get you slimmed down before you move on to AAS. Set some goals and by the time you reach them you will be a bit older and probably more ready for AAS.

sorry i didnt even take the time to look and see a diet forum. But i appreciate everyones help here.

Colin

pestis is offline Junior Member
    sorry i didnt even take the time to look and see a diet forum. But i appreciate everyones help here.

Colin
    no prob, welcome to the forum.
    hailz,
    Pestis

Thread Information