Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

Does anyone know about women and steroids?

My Girl Friend has done a 10 week cycle of anavar and winstrol , 5 to 10mg of each every day orally. Had a good result with virtually no sides. She developed some acne on her shoulders after she went off....don’t understand this, may be some kind of rebound or something.

She now wants to do something stronger for her second cycle to build more mass....I don’t know enough to give a good opinion on this. She wants to try a small dose of deca . I am concerned about the irreversible sides. I was thinking a small dose of test prop since it gets out of her system quickly. I thought it might be a little safer, if sides start to develop the drug will only be active for a few days vs. several weeks for the deca. I was thinking 20mg eod or something like that. If her body tolerates it well then move to a small dose of deca or enanthate to reduce injection frequency. Any help and wisdom is appreciated.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    My Girl Friend has done a 10 week cycle of anavar and winstrol , 5 to 10mg of each every day orally. Had a good result with virtually no sides. She developed some acne on her shoulders after she went off....don’t understand this, may be some kind of rebound or something.

She now wants to do something stronger for her second cycle to build more mass....I don’t know enough to give a good opinion on this. She wants to try a small dose of deca. I am concerned about the irreversible sides. I was thinking a small dose of test prop since it gets out of her system quickly. I thought it might be a little safer, if sides start to develop the drug will only be active for a few days vs. several weeks for the deca. I was thinking 20mg eod or something like that. If her body tolerates it well then move to a small dose of deca or enanthate to reduce injection frequency. Any help and wisdom is appreciated.
    deca and any kind of test is a bad idea...stay away from anything thats androgenic ....

var, winny, and primo are about it i think

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8

She now wants to do something stronger for her second cycle to build more mass....I don’t know enough to give a good opinion on this. She wants to try a small dose of deca. I am concerned about the irreversible sides. I was thinking a small dose of test prop since it gets out of her system quickly. I thought it might be a little safer, if sides start to develop the drug will only be active for a few days vs. several weeks for the deca. I was thinking 20mg eod or something like that. If her body tolerates it well then move to a small dose of deca or enanthate to reduce injection frequency. Any help and wisdom is appreciated.
    Well she probably broke out when she came off because of a hormonal imbalance. Happens to me when I come off. A lot of times peopel tend to assume it's CLOMID. Now, personally, I wouldn't have her get on TEST or DEca . That could lead to a lot of sides including Deep voice for starters.

I personally would have her become a member of the board and ask some questions in the Female member section
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-02-2004 at 03:46 PM.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I am familiar with the published sides from deca and test for women. I also know that alot of women use these drugs and claim not to have any permanent sides because of how they dose and stack. Does anyone have any real life experience with this? Thanks for your help.

Thread Information