HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

Need Price Estimate.

--Cycle--

Week 1 - 10 Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/week
    Week 1 - 14 Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 12 - 14 Clomid 300mg/100mg/50mg

How much do you think this would cost altogether on the Black Market in the U.S or Canada?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Depends where your getting it from? Domestic source, international one or a gym guy?
    I'd say in the range of $170-200 would be an avg price.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Under 200.
    And let me commend you on a well thought out cycle!

D

HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, I'm getting it from a friend that knows a guy. So I'm not sure what category that would fall under.

But anyway, $200? That's it? That can't be right. Is that canadian dollers or american? But either way that's alot lower then I thought the price would be around. I was expecting to spend around $500 - $600.

yeah 200 would be a good price to expect, 500-600 than they are taking advantage of you and making a lot of money off u.

chevy44 is offline Member
    $200??? wtf? i am paying $260 for taht cycle plus l-dex and i go to mexico to get the juice!!!! you guys must have some good ****ing sources pieces of ****!!! (jk) if you are in the same position i am in then you would be spending 300+ on that cycle. every source i have found around here sells 10ml of test e for $100-$150. thats why i go "south" to get my gear.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, on the low end, if you would be happy with Iranian Test E and liquid anti-e's, $80-100 should cover it, but since you are going through " a guy" and don't have a choice, i would guess more around $200-250 if your lucky and they don't try to scam you.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    $200??? wtf? i am paying $260 for taht cycle plus l-dex and i go to mexico to get the juice!!!! you guys must have some good ****ing sources pieces of ****!!! (jk) if you are in the same position i am in then you would be spending 300+ on that cycle. every source i have found around here sells 10ml of test e for $100-$150. thats why i go "south" to get my gear.
    can be found much cheaper than that and if you use powders to make your own, your looking at next to nothing...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    research liquid clomid...roughly $35
    " " liquidex.........." $65

Test E 10ml bottle " $100

D

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Yea man, if I was to do that the Enth would be $85, nolva would be 20$ for 30 20mg tabs so I'd have to figure out how much I needed. And then $30 for the Clo. So that's like 155.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    anywhere from 160-190ish. Dont pay more than 220 at the very highest for that unless you really have to.

kossdog is offline New Member
    300mg/ test a week with PCT is about 250$. Also, a waste of 250$ as your own body makes about 1/3 of that itself. Go for it though if you must....

KD

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    **** i love to see the old faithful Test E only cycle, pure and simple.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    The juice may be cheap but wait until you start adding up the food and protein costs. Thats what is gonna get you. I average about 8 pounds of protein per week. Constantly drinking protein. eating like a horse. eat eat eat. Then you will grow grow grow.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats true I eat about 3# of beef or chicken a day

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    The juice may be cheap but wait until you start adding up the food and protein costs. Thats what is gonna get you. I average about 8 pounds of protein per week. Constantly drinking protein. eating like a horse. eat eat eat. Then you will grow grow grow.

thats the truth... any bulker food is most likely gonna be the highest cost for most ppl who are rec. users and not on the same tip as the pro's. You can bulk with junk, but you pay for it later.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest you get to know a rep from some of the UG Canadian Labs, you'll be able to get the Test Enanthate for around $70 CAN for a 10ml 200mg/ml. Nolva I usually pay $7 US for 10mg pack of 30, and $9 US for a 50mg pack of 24. Hope this helps.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    people have already commented on the prices... have you considered bumping it up to 400 mgs a week on the enth? the difference between 300 mg and 400 mg EW is huge imo.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    guys i tink 300 is perfectly acceptable for him... lets not lose site he is only 18, he will see gains off 300... plus it will be relatively cheap for him to do a cycle with that dose. NO need to fill his head with the more is better theory at his age...
    bro i think it looks decent.. glad to see you're being moderate and also taking precautions with the nolva ED ...
    id say since its a uy your buddy know you will prolly end up paying a little bit more but id think if you paid anything higher then 200-250 you might want to look somewhere else.
    just make sure you have enough for everything.. before you start.

Thread Information