Phyll is offline Associate Member

Fake Clen? Help!

Hey bros,

I have been taking Liquid Clen for almost a week now. I started at low doses of 20mg/day, increasing 20mg everyday. I thought it was weird at first because I was not experiencing any side effects, but since the dosage was low, I thought that was the problem.

Today, however, I took 1ml = 125mcg and still didn't feel anything. Nothing. I guess I should be experiencing a few sides right? I am starting to think my clen is fake.

What you bros think?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sounds fake,personally i wouldnt use a liquid clen .even if it is fake.it's too easy to screw up the concentration and overdose it.pills are cheap enough and easy to tell if real.they will numb the tip of your tounge if you let one sit on there.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    that blows I thought it was fake too it tastes like alcohol

give it a few more days at 125. I had to take 120 each day for three days before I realized it was working. If your used to ECA stacks the sides of clen can go completly unnoticed. HOld out your hand, you shold have a little shake to it, thats it. Youll feel like you have mild parkinsons, a small shake....but thats it. Dont call it fake just yet.
    It tastes like alcohol because it is mostly alcohol, at dosages of 125 MICROgrams per ml, virtually 99.5% of the solution is solvent (alcohol) and the rest is clen.
    Last edited by BrokenBricks; 03-03-2004 at 03:51 PM.

Thread Information