Dilatory is offline New Member

Prop and Injecting

Hey guys. Getting ready to start my first cycle. I'll be doind 4 weeks of prop and 10 weeks of enanthate . Where is the best place (by best I mean least painful) to inject a mixture of prop and enant? Also, I have 25 guage 1" needles. Although I know that that 1.5" is ideal for the glutes, can 1" be used? (keep in mind I am relatively skinny...6'1" and 185lbs)

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilatory
    Hey guys. Getting ready to start my first cycle. I'll be doind 4 weeks of prop and 10 weeks of enanthate. Where is the best place (by best I mean least painful) to inject a mixture of prop and enant? Also, I have 25 guage 1" needles. Although I know that that 1.5" is ideal for the glutes, can 1" be used? (keep in mind I am relatively skinny...6'1" and 185lbs)
    you probably won't be able to get away with 1" in the glutes unless you have extremely low bodyfat.

that injecting is going to hurt anywhere due to the high amounts of BA.

get ready for a dead feeling or a severe pain the first few weeks until your body gets used to it.

i'd hit the shots in the quads the first few weeks since you will be stretching them with walking and they have a large area for the BA to disperse in.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    IMO the Prop pain is overrated. It will hurt but its nothing you can't deal with. 25g pins are great - I hardly feel them at all - and 1" should work just fine for you. Make sure when you hit your glutes to shoot high on the muscle. There is less fat there.

Swellin Guest
    How are you planning on running your injections? You should inject enan 2x per week. You need to inject prop ED or EOD. This will not allow you to inject both prop and enan at injection. Get some B12 to cut the prop.

Quads are the easiest for me. Tri's are pretty easy as well. Pecs are not too bad either. Throw in glutes, and you have enough places to inject your prop with out overkill.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Prop kills me, I shoot it in my ass or quads...

Latimus is offline Banned
    if everyday...when is the best time...morning night, before workout, after....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i liked injecting every morning. great way to start the day

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    First day I injected prop, I woke up the next morning, got out of bed, tried to step on my left leg and collapsed straight down to the floor. Felt like a knife went through my leg. Couldn't go to work for 2 days. Couldn't walk. A week after that I was fine, but I don't believe the prop pain is overrated. A select few are blessed to recieve no pain, but the majority of us, myself included, go through hell with prop. Lol, That's why I'm switching to Test E my next cycle.

"How are you planning on running your injections?...
    " - Swellin

Yeah, I'm doing enanthate 2x and prop eod. I've heard sterile oil can be used to cut the prop 50/50. Is it also 50/50 to cut it with B12?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilatory
    "How are you planning on running your injections?...
    " - Swellin

Yeah, I'm doing enanthate 2x and prop eod. I've heard sterile oil can be used to cut the prop 50/50. Is it also 50/50 to cut it with B12?
    Sure - add as much as you can handle shooting. Equal parts (1cc of each) should be fine. The Enanthate also works to cut the Prop, so you won't need to add the B-12 or sterile oil on those days. I am cutting mine with Tren and EQ.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    morning is definately the best time. My favorites spots are directly in the tris, bis, and pecs. I use a 1.5 for all three. I do it in front of a mirror, so I can make sure my injection is completely accurate. Don't forget to aspirate ...

Actually, if I'm doing the prop with the enan for the first four weeks, can't I just split up the enan into eod injections with the prop. That way I wouldn't need any oil to split the prop with. Then, after I'm done with the four weeks of prop I can take the enan back down to twice a week.

Weeks 1-4 300mg prop
    Weeks 1-10 375mg enan
    Weeks 1-15 nolva (10mg and then 20mg)
    Weeks 12-15 clomid PCT 300/100/50

Also, any feedback on my cycle would be great. It's my first one. I'm 6'2", 185 lbs.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You could inject the enan with the rop all the time but the measurements that you would need would be like .25mgs or.33mgs if you can trust that you will be accurate every time. I like to inject prop in my delts and glutes and I have been injecting in my glutes with no problem with a 1" 23 ga. pin, but my bodyfat is around 10%. I would not suggest it if you are any higher than like 13% or carry a lot of fat on your glutes. The first time you inject your quads with prop it is going to hurt like **** so just beware its part of the process and don't go straight in go in on an angle with the grain of the muscle if you hit a nerve it won't usually hurt but the needle will go haywire and it might scare you. Just my $.02

Thread Information