Thread: winnie v

strongNlean is offline Junior Member

winnie v

i don't want to inject winstrol because it hurts, its water based and isn't like oil based steriods . my question is: is there a difference between taking the pill form and drinking liqiud winnie, it should go thru the liver either way right? and which way is for effective for the money?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you can drink winny?

h ell naw!! we aint startin all that shiat again

strongNlean is offline Junior Member
    I wasn't asking if you can drink it. i was simply asking if its different on the liver to drink it or take the pillform.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    you got to look at it this way. Even if it is more potent, how much more potent could it get. Winny, althought a 17aa, is not that harsh on your liver unless used excessively for a long time imo of course. So, drink it shoot it, whatever. I drew up a comparison like this a while back on a winny thread. Think of an alcoholic. They put their liver through hell for years before it gives out. A little 17aa for 6 weeks aint gonna do **** in comparision. Get some milk thistle or get some checkups during the use if you're worried about it. If it isn't evenly toxic, it won't be remotely drastic either way. Not really something at all to worry about. I know that sometimes people who aren't educated on the matter will make it seem like a big deal, but in all reality it isn't. Good luck.

Thread Information