westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

friend can't Breatthe!!!

Hey guys hows everyone doing, my friend right now is on his 5th week of his cycle and i got a call from his last night saying he can't breath, and how its sooo difficult to breath........and like hes like its bad......stay's up all gaspking, hes 22, 5 year of training, cycle is 40 mg d bol, 400 test , and 400 deca .......anyone have any idea what this could be??? LET ME KMow thanks guys

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    GO TO THE DOCTOR ASAP............TELL THEM EVERYTHING WHAT HE WAS RUNNING AND HOW MUCH!!!!!!

sounds like an allergic reaction but im no doctor.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the doc now, breathing is pretty important and not to be fooled with

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree. shortness of breath while lifting or doing cardio is a common side with some stacks, but gasping and wheezing for every breath is a serious condition that needs medical attention.

if it goes away and he doesn't know what caused it he could potentially die if it manifests itself again, so take every precaution.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    5th week, I doubt it's an allergic reaction, but still possible... more likely test flu kicking in and it might have spawned a respiratory infection or something like that that is making it hard to breath. Happened to me last week. Either way, the only way to do anyhting about it is going to the doctor. Unless he has other allergic reaction symptoms (skin redness, hives, tingling in the extremities, etc) I would just tell the doc his symptoms and leave the AS out of it, that is unless he has other alergic reaction symptoms like I said.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Agree.. see a doc ASAP..

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    i had that when i was pushing 400 last summer. my solution was lose weight.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Keep in mind his medical problem may have nothing to do with the AAS. He could have become asthmatic or any number of things. As everyone has said I would be at the Doctors ASAP.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Excessive fluid retention would be high on my differential, that cycle looks like a bloater.

But it really could be any number of things and he needs to see a doctor...and tell them he is on a cycle or else they will do all kinds of unecessary tests and waste your time and money.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I myself am addicted to breathing - go to the DOC now !!!!

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    allergic reactions do not take 5 weeks to happen. 24 hours tops. Most are within a couple of minutes. If you shot an allergen into your body you would know it almost immediately. If he continues- he might need to get some sort of fast acting bronchodilator. Generic Albuterol- it will relax airways and help him breathe. Chances are- he may have labored breathing from the test flu and he probably panicked about the gear......made it worse. Happened to me once when I had a shellfish allergy attack. Thought I was dying and made it worse on myself

Thread Information