Thread: cardio

tuna is offline Junior Member

cardio

hey. now I know Im a NEWBIE but I know you all know me, possibly hate me but know of me none the less. For my first uneducated outrageous question.

Im running sust dianabol and propianate but everyone keeps telling me its crap to run them together so if I star on sust then switch after 4 wk what will that do.

ha hope that dumb question gets you going well dont get to mad yet I got some more

what would help me with cardio workouts I box so need explosive power and speed I also sprint so what will help with that these athletes sprint and look great what are they on and can anyone post a copy of sylvester stallones cycle that guy built a kick ass body.

ok am I bad...? well I have a rep to uphold, IF ANYONES GONNA POST CRAZY UN RESEARCHED QUESTIONS AROUND HERE ITS ME.

seriously though answer these questions for me maybe one of my bitches could hook me up with some answers.... scottie or darkside maybe that big german nar hes to fat... just kidding germy heard your a nice guy...just a bit fat and lazy... only kidding

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    hey. now I know Im a NEWBIE but I know you all know me, possibly hate me but know of me none the less. For my first uneducated outrageous question.

Im running sust dianabol and propianate but everyone keeps telling me its crap to run them together so if I star on sust then switch after 4 wk what will that do.

ha hope that dumb question gets you going well dont get to mad yet I got some more

what would help me with cardio workouts I box so need explosive power and speed I also sprint so what will help with that these athletes sprint and look great what are they on and can anyone post a copy of sylvester stallones cycle that guy built a kick ass body.

ok am I bad...? well I have a rep to uphold, IF ANYONES GONNA POST CRAZY UN RESEARCHED QUESTIONS AROUND HERE ITS ME.

seriously though answer these questions for me maybe one of my bitches could hook me up with some answers.... scottie or darkside maybe that big german nar hes to fat... just kidding germy heard your a nice guy...just a bit fat and lazy... only kidding
    running sust for 4 weeks is a waste....there are long acting esters in it as well as prop and they will barely have kicked in by than...think about only sust and dbo...try cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and of course diet is the key to cutting....also no one wants to hear ur jokes...

Froggy is offline Member
    Great cardio; get about 5 miles out into the ocean & swim. Tuna needs the deep waters.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Tuna i'm gonna lay out a cycle for you just so we don't have to see anymore of your posts :-)
    Week 1-10 Test e 500mgs per week
    clomid 2 weeks after last shot.

Do cardio in the am like B said. As far as training for speed etc...ask your boxing trainer at the gym. Although you probably drove him crazy already right?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    what are you talking about? I honestly don't know

yeah its funny but the last time I spoke to my boxing trainer he told me that the training times were going a hour later but when ever I turn up the place is locked up. you dont think he just told me a lie to get rid of me do you????

Froggy is offline Member
    You didn't smell burning rubber & see tail lights, did you?

just kidding

only joking my trainer love me. Listen I dont need any advice on trainang I got that coverd. been boxing for years( had to start boxing, for some weird reason people always get really iritated with me then punch me) that was a joke and who said they didnt wana haer my joke. if you dont wana haer them cool but dont speak for every one else wright Im very well liked on this board me scottie that german fell my dog goodtobeapimp we all tight and **** and they like my jokes just fine so f*ck you. heres a joke your mama sleeps with fishes and I do mean the tuna fish...oh your mama good she likes my big fin oooowww shes real freaky got a big fat ass to

anyway as I said I can handle the training but what drugs can make me even stronger even faster hit harder become a real big fish

Froggy is offline Member
    Stenox.

only joking my trainer love me. Listen I dont need any advice on trainang I got that coverd. been boxing for years( had to start boxing, for some weird reason people always get really iritated with me then punch me) that was a joke and who said they didnt wana haer my joke. if you dont wana haer them cool but dont speak for every one else wright Im very well liked on this board me scottie that german fell my dog goodtobeapimp we all tight and **** and they like my jokes just fine so f*ck you. heres a joke your mama sleeps with fishes and I do mean the tuna fish...oh your mama good she likes my big fin oooowww shes real freaky got a big fat ass to

anyway as I said I can handle the training but what drugs can make me even stronger even faster hit harder become a real big fish
    youre a cool guy, everyone loves you here....

jbol is offline Senior Member
    someone ban this clown......

I gotta ?, I think I just read a thread somewhere that stated that anyone cussing out a vet, senior member, or somthing along the lines of uncalled for BS talk, would be banned,I agree with jbol.

ColdSore is offline Banned

wtf! youve got to be sh!ting me

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Tuna, I think you need to get on the following cycle:

Weeks 1-8 300 mg of SpeakEnglish
    Weeks 1-9 400 mg of WriteProperEnglishOrDie

and PCT of:

20 mg ED of StopBeingLame
    10 mg EOD of BuyAGoodJokeBook

Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    Tuna, I think you need to get on the following cycle:

Weeks 1-8 300 mg of SpeakEnglish
    Weeks 1-9 400 mg of WriteProperEnglishOrDie

and PCT of:

20 mg ED of StopBeingLame
    10 mg EOD of BuyAGoodJokeBook
    lmao.........

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    lmao.........

me too Bro - funny shi*

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Holy crap. I have never read so much funny ass BS in one thread. Man, did you miss your bus to the next circus showing or what. I am sorry, but this is nuts!
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Great cardio; get about 5 miles out into the ocean & swim. Tuna needs the deep waters.
    Sorry, to bump this sh$# back up, but this is hysterical. Thanks for the laugh Froggy!

the funny thing is that I cant swim. Now surely none of my good freinds on the A R would wana see the tunsta washed out to see....Would they

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    you cant swim?? wow pal.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    yea please leave

that was a TRULY INSPIRED ANSWER NOT. did you come up with it yourself or did carlos help you. YES PLEASE LEAVE

could you not have put ....go drowned you non swimming excuse for a fish no wonder you failed the auditions for finding nemo...

No you put yes please leave you bum boy Ive got more origanal thoughts than you got fake girlfreinds now stop replying to my thread s you lower the tone.

as soon as you see the tunsta has posted on a thread you get off straight away you understand me or ill tell every one about carlos!!!

Now im joking of course so dont get all serious youre just very boring and have to many opinions for someone so boring so if I were you Id say youre better off just redaing than replying with crap efforts like that ok

that was a TRULY INSPIRED ANSWER NOT. did you come up with it yourself or did carlos help you. YES PLEASE LEAVE

could you not have put ....go drowned you non swimming excuse for a fish no wonder you failed the auditions for finding nemo...

No you put yes please leave you bum boy Ive got more origanal thoughts than you got fake girlfreinds now stop replying to my thread s you lower the tone.

as soon as you see the tunsta has posted on a thread you get off straight away you understand me or ill tell every one about carlos!!!

Now im joking of course so dont get all serious youre just very boring and have to many opinions for someone so boring so if I were you Id say youre better off just redaing than replying with crap efforts like that ok
    bro youre gettin out of hand.....theres no need to argue over the internet its not going to get you anywhere, just chill......

just thought it was funny Im not arguing its a joke how can we argue we dont know each other besides they know im kidding they think its great fun

omg i cant stop laughing.wtf is this guy saying?

The parks are shut if you dont wana be freinds its ok.

Im going off you anyway

youre mean

and you obviously dont understand sarcasm

and cannot laugh ata yourself...I have no choice but to laugh at myself im a fish

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think we have a comedian on our hands.....honeslty who names themself a type smelly fish in a can? sorry bro but your jokes aren;t very funny to people and if you want anyone to give you an ounce of advise in the future this is certainly not the way to make friends...

WHAT? I still cant figure out what he is saying. I have never read so much jibber jabber and still never even get one sentence out. Is there a point somewhere, anywhere?

this guy has got issues

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i don't do cardio at all.....that's why i'm a fatty.....tuna i will give you my secret.....cardio is not needed when you do 1000 sit ups a day

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Whitey another great avatar, but I think Katie was better. Tuna needs to be banned, and the fact that he calls out a ripped German, Das ist stumm, fahbalhaft.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    rjm03, ihre deutch ist sehr gut

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    This guy must have pictures of the mods screwing goats.

No one has got away with this bull**** to date.

I have never seen such crap.

decadbal is offline Banned
    his cycle is a bulk, and hes doing cardio, i think hes just ****in with ppl now..

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    his cycle is a bulk, and hes doing cardio, i think hes just ****in with ppl now..
    i see no prob with doing moderate cardio... in my opinion it helps to keep the bodyfat in check a little.... you just have to compinsate slightly for the cardio in your eating, but i like to do it, like i said it keeps the body fat in check a little and helps with bloat.. im not saying im gonna be doing 5 days at 45 mins each day lol but i tend to throw it in two or three times a week for about 20 mins.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i do cardio when i'm bulking, i feel it helps my lifting

1000 sit ups a day..

my freind thats a lot of sit ups

when I was really fit b4 juice I used to do around 5 hundred sit ups a day.

but to b e fair sit ups only increase the strengh and definition of the stomach muscles

they have absolutley no affect on the fat loss of your other body parts..

but then I suppose that 1000 sit ups a day could easily be considerd a cardio vascular workout in itself

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    yeah it's CRAP!

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    It must all that ****ty weather, but your a jerk Tuna. Do all brits act like you, I hope not b/c I want to go there someday. I think you would be better off in France with the rest of the jerks. Remember, everbody likes a little ass, but nobody likes a smartass.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    It must all that ****ty weather, but your a jerk Tuna. Do all brits act like you, I hope not b/c I want to go there someday. I think you would be better off in France with the rest of the jerks. Remember, everbody likes a little ass, but nobody likes a smartass.
    well put masterblaster

Thread Information