w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

Question for doctors and other experts....

i recently wrote that my doctor thought i was hyperglycemic and had hypothyroidism. i got the resluts of my blood tests back and my thyroid is ok, they need to do more extensive test on my blood sugar. the main prob was my test levels. they were at 133, and he told me the average was 246. now i know fina suppresses your natural test levels, but should they be that low considering im in excellent shape i eat a very clean diet, take a ZMA supplement and i know heavy lifting low reps increses test levels the most out of any type of workout routine and that is what i have been doing for a while now? maybe my research is off but im just wondering if i should be that low and what he will possibly recommend when i go to see him... maybe testosterone therapy ?? test by prescription would be great

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i recently wrote that my doctor thought i was hyperglycemic and had hypothyroidism. i got the resluts of my blood tests back and my thyroid is ok, they need to do more extensive test on my blood sugar. the main prob was my test levels. they were at 133, and he told me the average was 246. now i know fina suppresses your natural test levels, but should they be that low considering im in excellent shape i eat a very clean diet, take a ZMA supplement and i know heavy lifting low reps increses test levels the most out of any type of workout routine and that is what i have been doing for a while now? maybe my research is off but im just wondering if i should be that low and what he will possibly recommend when i go to see him... maybe testosterone therapy ?? test by prescription would be great
    fina is notorious for shutting down your natural test production, which is why you are so low on the scale (assuming you ran fina without test.)

your general health and supplementation have nothing to do with test levels at this point since you didn't know what they were prior to starting.

he could potentially recommend it, however it depends on your age and whether or not he has prescribed it before. i have tried getting bloodwork done post-cycle to legally obtain prescriptions before but my doctor isn't stupid...he can see that im 245 pounds with low bf% and has never recommend any HRT even with my coaching.

longhornDr is offline Member
    How long since you stopped the fina?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    im 21 years old and he ahsnt prescribed anything like that to me before. i havetn stopped taking the fina cause he told me not to. he knows that im on it, and im taking 75mg/ed. could the low test levels be affecting my blood sugar?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well of course your test levels are low.... you are suppressing them with the fina! You will need to run some test with that cycle anyways. You natty levels should come back afterwards with proper PCT with clomid and nolva.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    im 21 years old and he ahsnt prescribed anything like that to me before. i havetn stopped taking the fina cause he told me not to. he knows that im on it, and im taking 75mg/ed. could the low test levels be affecting my blood sugar?
    Why would you expect your testosterone levels to be normal while on cycle? I'd consider yourself lucky you have any test production at all.

Thread Information