magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

2nd cycle advice...

hey bros currently im 4 weeks into my 1st (Test E 500/wk) and im looking at getting some clen for near the end of this cycle, so i figured i might as well get some stuff for another cycle while im at it. I was thinking of maybe running test E dbol var cycle.
    1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    1-12 test e 500/wk
    8-12 var 40mg ED or
    9-14 var 40mgED
    and of course nolva throughout w/arimidex and PCT (wks14-17)

or should i run the var from say weeks 9-14 (I coudn;t find when to start pct after var but since it's half life is like 9 hours i figured it would be similiar to that of drol, in regards on when to start clomid) I was thinking by doing 9-14 i could hop right into pct

Just wondering if you bros think this would be a decent second cycle or if i should drop the dbols or var altogether... like i said this isn;t going to happen for months but i figure i might as well order a little now so i don;t have to order as much later...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    hmmm..i would save the var to run with some prop...

yeah i don;t think im quite ready for the ED inject lol... so you think a decent cycle would be the dbol and enanth...that one would be a little more cost efficient too lol

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    yeah i don;t think im quite ready for the ED inject lol... so you think a decent cycle would be the dbol and enanth...that one would be a little more cost efficient too lol
    yeah, you could even get some deca or EQ to through in there for less than the var....i would only use var when your gonna be low bf and low bloat so it can really do its thing and show

yeah i was considering some deca but i don;t like the idea of not being able t o fully control the deca gyno as is possible to do with reg gyno (by juts using nolva and arimidex ) as for the EQ i had considered that but i hear it can be pretty tough on the hair... hmm now i really don;t know what i wanna do!! im set on the test e so maybe ill just pick that up for now..
    ill just do some more research on the different components for now. i have plenty of time to decide wat to stack with my test..

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    yeah i was considering some deca but i don;t like the idea of not being able t o fully control the deca gyno as is possible to do with reg gyno (by juts using nolva and arimidex ) as for the EQ i had considered that but i hear it can be pretty tough on the hair... hmm now i really don;t know what i wanna do!! im set on the test e so maybe ill just pick that up for now..
    ill just do some more research on the different components for now. i have plenty of time to decide wat to stack with my test..
    you can run vitamin b6 for prolactin gyno(deca/tren )....its way cheaper than dex and nolva for the test....

Thread Information