Thread: sex on steroids

allblewup is offline New Member

sex on steroids

I was wondering if when I get off in my woman it has any effects on her I am currently on a test cycle and she is experiencing some problems i know this is pretty vague but If anyone knows about this please let me know
    thanks

i'm using test enthanate which as you shoult know is basicly a male birth controll she is also taking birth controll so the pregnancy thing should not be a problem however if it does happen I think I'll be ok since she is my wife thanks the problem well you should know if you could help me how about a serious reply now
    Last edited by allblewup; 03-01-2004 at 11:43 PM.

look at steroid profile on the ar mainpage under test enth and you will see "another interesting side effect" at the start of the paragraph I know my sh#t and was looking for help not to be flamed I didn't ask anything for you to critique so thanks anyway bro have a good read

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    you know your sh#t just as much as any other newbie that has ever posted on this site, so welcome to my blacklist.
    you been served so take it like a man I would be honored to join your black list punk cause you need to stay away from smart people

ps new to AR but not new to the game
    Last edited by allblewup; 03-02-2004 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i'd appreciate it if anyone out there that respects my contributions to the board would talk some sense into this guy because he certainly isn't listening to me.
    dude just because it says newbie next to my name doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about I just asked the question because my wife wanted me too ( before she went to the doctors office) you don't need my stats or anything else to answer the question you just got wayyyy off topic

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Unless your wife is juicing up, she won't get any side effects from your juicing. .0000000000000000001% chance.

Latimus is offline Banned
    hmmmm...**** man...not good...like are you one hundred 100% sure shes been faithful...im not starting ****...but thats what i would be wondering...or do you get coldsores...they cause herps....tell her to go see a dr...hope everything turns out alright

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no - there would not be any side effects to here and daem was correct - only in something like DNP would the ejaculate be potentially harmfull perhaps.

You might wish to tone down your " I am not new to the game" retoric since you do not know the answer to this which is a pretty simple issue - but that is what we are all here for, to learn.

since you are not being very explicit about what your wifes problems are it is hard to say much more - perhaps you could PM our mod "Doc M" and ask your question for better answers

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    "you been served" haha come on. just calm down buddy
    sounded good @ the time???

Thread Information