CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member

New rules for ordering FINA?

Anyone else have problems ordering FINA from the online cattle stores. I have made several purchases from this company before, but this past week they said that they now require "proof of cattle" to process my order. WTF, my heffers need to get big before going to slaughter.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    lmao

bake is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    Anyone else have problems ordering FINA from the online cattle stores. I have made several purchases from this company before, but this past week they said that they now require "proof of cattle" to process my order. WTF, my heffers need to get big before going to slaughter.
    I just ordered some today. And all the girl on the phone wanted was "proof of money." Sounds like a company policy thing and nothing more. There are several suppliers on the net. If they don't want your cash I am sure someone else will be glad to take it.

Later

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Some care

Some don't

Some are a pain in the ass...

i was thinking bout calling back and clanging a cowbell and having the old lady mooooo in the background, oh wait she is a heffer lol

dumblucky is offline Member
    so did you order on the phone the times before? or did you do a online order

phone, like i always done in the past.

dumblucky is offline Member
    that sucks cause they have always had the best prices for me
    screw um Ill go somewhere else

bump

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I would just go to a different place. There are plenty of strores where you can buy online with no questions asked.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    It is easy to come up with "proof" that you have cattle. Be creative. Also, if they give you any ****, make sure you order something else cattle related that is cheap. I used to order extra needles for the Finaplex gun. They never questioned me when I did that. But crap, that is a huge needle!!!!

spencerinla is offline New Member
    Proof? Send em a bag of cow **** with your credit card number attached No really, Hey Cajun, since we are neighbors and all - pm me and ill give you an online source if you need one that I have ordered from around 25 times that is the cheapest online I could find that would send you 2k worth if needed WITH NO PROOF.

Tygh... dont tell me you hit yourself with a cattle poker. You must be one of those guys that figures... "hell, I wasted money on it, better use it" lol I hate 20g sometimes, I can imagine sticking my ass with a car antenna.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by spencerinla
    Tygh... dont tell me you hit yourself with a cattle poker. You must be one of those guys that figures... "hell, I wasted money on it, better use it" lol I hate 20g sometimes, I can imagine sticking my ass with a car antenna.
    Don't laugh cuz there was a guy awhile back on EF I think that was shooting those pellets into his leg w/ that gun

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Don't laugh cuz there was a guy awhile back on EF I think that was shooting those pellets into his leg w/ that gun

don't think there are any new rules......Thats why you just do it online, they can't ask you **** then!

WTF!? Some people, I tell ya. Hey Baraso... you been a Vet for long? I bet when some j-heads come it to get their dogs heart-worm medicine and see your pecs - they think "that lucky bastard"

WTF!? Some people, I tell ya. Hey Baraso... you been a Vet for long? I bet when some j-heads come it to get their dogs heart-worm medicine and see your pecs - they think "that lucky bastard"
    Ohh ****, my bad... I saw vet thinking you WERE a vet - I guess that denotes your member status LOL Im smokin somethin', I tell ya.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Ohh ****, my bad... I saw vet thinking you WERE a vet - I guess that denotes your member status LOL Im smokin somethin', I tell ya.
    Yeah I wish I was really a vet. Certainly wouldn't have to worry bout getting busted for AS!

yeah, if so... I think I would be suckin some ass too. Me and you would become friends, really really good friends

Thread Information