falconer is offline Junior Member

No more ** Injectables

Got ** updated list yesterday morning. Said shipping would be slow because of chinese new year but injectables must go EXPRESS. Sent money yesterday afternoon for order & express shipping. E-mailed him the order this morning. Got an AUTO RESPONSE back saying that there will be no more injectables sent to US due to customs. That stinks, but WHAT HAPPENS TO MY ORDER NOW

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I hate to state the obvious, maybe he can forward your order to one of his remailers, OR you will just have to get a shit load of tabs...maybe he'll send your money back??

See what I'm getting at? Bro, you gotta ask the man himself.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I was under the impression he was using a remailer but as PPP says speak to your friend

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    If you order inject, you will get the inject unless customs has something to do with it. If it is seized he will re send but in an equal value of tabs. That is the last I heard on the situation. Tell him you already ordered the inject, if he is unwilling to send it then get some tabs bro.

falconer is offline Junior Member
    Not interested in tabs. Ordered Tren

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Well I will tell you this, if you cop an attitude with him you can say fair well to your money. Just put question about order in the subject line.

Explain to him how you made the order before you found out about no more oils to the US. He will send bro, the rest will be up to customs.

Originally posted by falconer
    Not interested in tabs. Ordered Tren

landshark is offline Associate Member

OH...SHIT...

------------------- inj steroids -------------------
    INJectables NOT SENT TO USA get it domesticly from below

This f***in sux!!! Damn you Customs!!!! Damn you!!!!

yeah sk I hear that...his domestic prices are still worthwhile for tren though, as opposed to TTs. Whats next? His tabs?! I'm ordering enough winny and arimidex tabs to last me through middle age...

Anyone know what the deal is anyway? Did customs just all of a sudden start catching all his packages? I hope the domestic guys don't end up dry...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My friend just got 4 packages from a remailer this week(Sus 300 d-bol and some other goodies). I didn't hear of them not sending oils......

M

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by landshark

Anyone know what the deal is anyway? Did customs just all of a sudden start catching all his packages? I hope the domestic guys don't end up dry...

That's what I'm saying. But that's what they're trying to do. Stop it from even coming in, then we won't be able to buy any. If they stop enough of it, then everyone will have to order from one guy, and he will get dropped soon enough as he will be the only one left. Hope it doesn't come to that. I'm with you landshark...stock up while you can.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    When you are openly posted as much as what he is its only a matter of time before the law picks up on it.Thats why we allow no open source posting.

Boston is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    When you are openly posted as much as what he is its only a matter of time before the law picks up on it.Thats why we allow no open source posting.
    I agree... It's pretty scary. Hell, maybe he should just run a TV commercial!

Not to sound paranoid...

But since we're on the subject more or less...should I (we) be concerned that he has our addys on record requesting lists and or placing orders? Not that any of us would ever do such a thing, just speaking hypothetically(sp?)

The reason I'm asking is that he sent me two updated lists when he stopped selling Viagara and ambien, and when he stopped shipping injects to US., weeks after I had last requested any lists, which means he has all of our addys saved, correct? Just wondering...

Thread Information