IWANTHAJUICE is offline New Member

Post Should I start taking steroids?

Hello everyone. My name is Michael and I am about 6" and weight only 160 lbs. I am 24 years of age. I am a pretty skinny dude. I used to work out and eat all of the time, like I should've but I quit because I moved and in my new area there wasn't a gym and being carried away with working 60 hours a week, I quickly lost my gains and my motivation to work out.

It has become a HUGE deal to me to start on AS, again (I'll tell past cycle exp. in a bit). I find that I cannot step foot in a gym because of how week and overly small I am!!!!!! I am going to start on AS again and this time I am going to cycle test enan, QV, and some D-bol - for 12 weeks

DBOL 40mg ED wk 1-4
    TEST ENAN 500mg per week 1-12
    EQ 400mg per week 1-12

PCR will also be clomid (starting week 14)
    300mgday one - 100mg days 2-10 50mg days 11-20)

I need to get my body weight up as much as I can and I am willing to do whatever means neccessary. Before actually "joining the board", I have read on this for the last few months and I know what I am getting myself into.

Back when I used to train I had ran some Sustanon250 @ 2 injection per week for 10 weeks and put on 20lbs. From what I've read, I KNOW that you all (the pros at this) will say NO WAY MAN, WAIT UNTIL YOU GET BACK IN AND GET TRAINED UP AGAIN) but my genetics are so poor (me being SO weak and small), I REFUSE TO DO IT WITHOUT THE AAS. I KNOW that it will motivate me to get back into this for the long haul, and I am looking for that almost as much as I am looking for some size!!!!

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INPUT HERE! I guess I am looking for someone to have a positive attitude here!!
    Last edited by IWANTHAJUICE; 03-03-2004 at 01:04 AM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    train longer naturally.... but it seems you are gonna do it anywyas so... what are you running at 400mg a week? Lower the dbol to 30mg ed. Other then that it looks pretty good.

Thanks consistency!

I need some more positive responses. WHat HUGE advantage would I have over training longer? I have read where it's better to plateau and have some gains first to get more results from the cycle but geez, as little as I am, I'd think it would make a world of difference!

muscle7 is offline New Member
    bro, i was just like you. same situation same thoughts. i had to weigh the consequences. First comes getting back to a routine and getting the motivation to be healthy enough to start workingout naturally. second DIET, you have to eat, i believe hardgainers are people that dont eat enough. For me i was 160 and ate for 160lb male.thats what i had to change, just so the AS would even be beneficial. Took me about 1 and half years before i started AS. Point is think about what is more important. Might not be what you want to hear, but we were so similar, i just had to share my thoughts.by the way i am now 6'0" 190 10-12% bodyfat, from 6'0" 160 and very thin.Good luck Bro whatever route you choose.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    If your in bad shape, you can gain about the same with proper dieting and training. The closer to plateau, the more that AAS give an advantage

If you're asking "Should I start?" you are not ready.

Thanks muscle... let me clear something up

I am going to start eating like ahorse anyhow, I am also going to train like a madman as well - - NO MATTER IS I HIT THE GEAR OR NOT... actually, I will probably hit the food and workout harder ON the gear. I know it's not the wisest but it's what it's going to take to get my a&& back in the gym and STAY THERE!!!

Okay, I totally admit I am not near my plateau..not even close. But won't it still geive me that extra jolt of weight and muscle gain assuming my eating and training will be the same with or without it?

The problem is, if you use AS too soon you will not be satisfied with your results.

You are 6' and 160lbs. I suggest you eat like a f'n madman and get to 195-200lbs. And that being mostly muscle of course. Then I can see with honesty, juice all you want.

I started my first cycle at 215 lbs. At 160, you could probably put on a good deal of weight with proper nutrition and workout without the use of AS so soon, and in the end probably double your gains when you apply the AS.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Your cycle looks good to me. Keep up the calories also. Looks like you did your homework.

DBOL 40mg ED wk 1-4
    EQ 400mg per week 1-12

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    I totally respect your opinion but with that said,

How would it hurt to cheat by using the juice to the 180-185 and then go on about my training naturally and maybe later on try some more AS?

IWANTHAJUICE - We are in the same boat!!! Almost the same size... I'm not too much bigger. I have been weighing all of this out myself!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Want2GetHuge
    How would it hurt to cheat by using the juice to the 180-185 and then go on about my training naturally
    Because you wont.... after the cycle and some of your gains come off, and not being able to lift what you did while on, you'll either get discouraged and stop working out all together or you'll start another cycle right away without allowing the proper amount of time for your body to heal.

I know that most people would. I would NEVER subject my body to that. I would go about it very carefully and wiat 3-4 months before starting back up! So taking that into consideration, would it be okay?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    All we can tell you guys is to be wise, wait, train naturally till you reach a plateau, or at least until you've reached a good size. But if you guys are adament on taking the sauce, we can't stop you. Make sure you know what your getting yourselves into.

My face is way too d@mn pretty to be this d@mn smal.. lol. My girl in the avatar (BAD PIC) just got her boobs done and is due in Playboy magazine in July.... I can't go on looking like this any longer... I need the quick boost to get my self esteem up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Something that you're overlooking, injury.

If you're out of shape and gain lots of strength in a short period of time, you risk injuring your tendons and other connective tissue.

Get your body used to training again for at least 3 months. Try to get to the point where you handling significant poundages to allow your connective tissue to adapt.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you should either extend the test one week or cut the eq back one week, pct should start 21 days after last shot of eq, not two weeks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    The cycle looks good, I just can't buy into the juice factor making all the difference. If you don't have an all out mentality and structure for the gym while your natural, it's not gonna all change once you juice.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member

Read this

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INPUT HERE! I guess I am looking for someone to have a positive attitude here!![/QUOTE]

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you are using steroids like a drug. I always get critisized and compared to people that smoke weed or snort cocaine just to get off. I defend steroids and tell anyone that this is not a drug that gets u off but betters yourself. Steroids to me is a certain level of committment. I am trying to take it to the next level. I am series......You can't take steroids just to get back into the gym. That's screwed up. Body Building, powerlifting are all long term sports, with or without Steroids.
    Listen just stick it up and get your asss in the gym without using drugs as a motivation, use them when you are ready to be series..., when you are ready to take it to another level. Commit

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Bro i totally respect you wanting to gain weight, but saying you refuse to try without AAS makes me wonder if you'll keep training even after your cycle is over!

Also, if your working 60hrs a week, how in the world are you going to have time to eat properly while your on your cycle? What does your diet look like now?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Actually............. you know how some people will make a new years resolution?? or buy that new bike, or equipment??

some people will make it into the gym to just because they are spending the money on the juice..

not the best way to motivate, but if it works for them...

I plan trips every 4 months to Florida, vegas, hawaii, Australia.... where ever, to keep that end goal in sight... that way i can be motivated to be in good shape..

Jmo...

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INPUT HERE! I guess I am looking for someone to have a positive attitude here!!
    I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you are using steroids like a drug. I always get critisized and compared to people that smoke weed or snort cocaine just to get off. I defend steroids and tell anyone that this is not a drug that gets u off but betters yourself. Steroids to me is a certain level of committment. I am trying to take it to the next level. I am series......You can't take steroids just to get back into the gym. That's screwed up. Body Building, powerlifting are all long term sports, with or without Steroids.
    Listen just stick it up and get your asss in the gym without using drugs as a motivation, use them when you are ready to be series..., when you are ready to take it to another level. Commit[/QUOTE]
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, but you're taking a big injury risk here. On gear your strength is going to shoot up so fast that your ligaments, which aren't even used to working out at all, let alone with much heavier weight than they would normally be capable of carrying. I'm willing to bet within a few weeks of starting you're going to either get injured or have bigtime joint pain.

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTHAJUICE

I am going to start eating like ahorse anyhow, I am also going to train like a madman as well - - NO MATTER IS I HIT THE GEAR OR NOT... actually, I will probably hit the food and workout harder ON the gear. I know it's not the wisest but it's what it's going to take to get my a&& back in the gym and STAY THERE!!!
    Good luck i hope it works out good bro.

Good luck i hope it works out good bro.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    You being small and weak not dont really have anything to do with genetics. It is not like you start working out and get better genetics. Either way, you said u were strong at one point so get back up there again naturally and then maybe try.....unless you wanna **** someone up

AryanSoldier is offline New Member
    Hello everyone. My name is Michael and I am about 6" and weight only 160 lbs. I am 24 years of age. I am a pretty skinny dude. I used to work out and eat all of the time, like I should've but I quit because I moved and in my new area there wasn't a gym and being carried away with working 60 hours a week, I quickly lost my gains and my motivation to work out.

It has become a HUGE deal to me to start on AS, again (I'll tell past cycle exp. in a bit). I find that I cannot step foot in a gym because of how week and overly small I am!!!!!! I am going to start on AS again and this time I am going to cycle test enan, QV, and some D-bol - for 12 weeks

DBOL 40mg ED wk 1-4
    EQ 400mg per week 1-12

I need to get my body weight up as much as I can and I am willing to do whatever means neccessary. Before actually "joining the board", I have read on this for the last few months and I know what I am getting myself into.

Back when I used to train I had ran some Sustanon250 @ 2 injection per week for 10 weeks and put on 20lbs. From what I've read, I KNOW that you all (the pros at this) will say NO WAY MAN, WAIT UNTIL YOU GET BACK IN AND GET TRAINED UP AGAIN) but my genetics are so poor (me being SO weak and small), I REFUSE TO DO IT WITHOUT THE AAS. I KNOW that it will motivate me to get back into this for the long haul, and I am looking for that almost as much as I am looking for some size!!!!

Bro, why exactly do you want to take AAS? Just to be big? Make sure you know what your doing to your body first. Like Fallen Angel said, If you have to ask, your not ready. You said you ran a cycle before right? What were your goals? It sounds like you must have lost all your gains from your previous cycle. What's the point of running a cycle if your going to quit working out between them. AAS shouldn't be your only motivation to workout. You should
    be driven and motivated because you love it. Then you will be ready.

Whiteykauai.. that's cool you don't believe that. My friends didn't either until she showed them the letters of correspondance from Playboy. Some still didn't but I've got the 'proof shot slides' from the photo shoot. I'll make sure and mail you a copy of the mag when it comes out

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2GetHuge
    Whiteykauai.. that's cool you don't believe that. My friends didn't either until she showed them the letters of correspondance from Playboy. Some still didn't but I've got the 'proof shot slides' from the photo shoot. I'll make sure and mail you a copy of the mag when it comes out
    hey come on now, she's not all that. thats a wrap.

Thread Information