abmyers is offline Associate Member

First solo injection

So, I've been getting someone else to do the stabbing thusfar, but today, I decided I need to learn eventually, so I stabed myself, in the quad, just because it seemed like where I would have good control. Anyway, I couldnt keep the needle stable at all, and could feel it movin around down in there. Im gonna be sore as sheet I can feel it already. Any advice for keeping it stable. Just an acquired skill?

Cycle Update

Anyway, an update on my cycle for anyone interested:
    I just finished the fourth week of my cycle. That means 1 week of d-bol left only . The test is starting to kick in I think though. I realized the first two weeks, i was getting injected with more like 700mg/wk, because I didnt count the fluid in the needle....oops.
    So far, I have gained 16.5 pounds. Yeah you heard me 16.5. Yeah theres a lot of water, but its still 16. pounds.
    The calories are getting really easy now. 4000 is cake. 300 grams of protein is nothing.
    My strength isnt going up as fast as the first couple weeks but still going up.
    Its funny, Ill go a while without much as far as gains, then one day I'll increase my incline press my 10 pounds no problem. Its weird. Side effects are non existent and I mean that. None. I had sore nips in wk 1, so I got on the nolva at 10mg a day and nothing since. 10mg accutane/day is keeping me clear. I know its about 1/10th the dose most people take, but it keeps me clear.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I don't know what to tell ya man. I've given myself more injections then I can count. I know it's not gonna hurt. I know it's no biggie at all.

My hand still shakes everywhere except glutes.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd rather do my own injections any day of the week. I hardy trust the **** doctors to give me a shot anymore...

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Congrats on injecting yourself. Sack it up and keep trying. My first week, I convinced myself the pain felt good. I just tell myself I've gone through worse pain than a f*cking injection. Think about it that way and the injection will be a piece of cake.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you've just got to relax when you shoot, my hands used to shake too, but about 500 injections later, and it becomes old hat

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I use one hand at the base of the syringe to keep it stabilized and the other to inject.

Bigkel1 is offline New Member
    in all seriuosness I enjoy injecting myself. Its pretty sweet IMO

toolman is offline Banned
    Practice makes perfect

Superhuman is offline Banned
    yeah, I love injecting. It feels so good sometimes. I play some good music, too. It really helps. A good song IMO for injecting is Eminem's "Square Dance"

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The more you do it, the less your hand shakes. I love them. I count the hours till the next injection day.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Have a banana!

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    How in Sam Hill do you guys shoot yourself in your right delt...I'm about to try it right now...and since I'm right-handed, I think this is going to be mighty tough...and I can't have anyone else shoot me up, since there is not a sole on this earth that knows I am juicing.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i'm right handed too, and i find it easier to inject with my left hand than with my right

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    How in Sam Hill do you guys shoot yourself in your right delt...I'm about to try it right now...and since I'm right-handed, I think this is going to be mighty tough...and I can't have anyone else shoot me up, since there is not a sole on this earth that knows I am juicing.
    we all do now

Superhuman is offline Banned
    haha

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I use one hand at the base of the syringe to keep it stabilized and the other to inject.
    Yea, I have to agree with Dark...What I do is I place my palm on my thigh which stabilizes my hand and then hold the syringe about mid way and press the pin in smoothly with my thumb and index finger. Continue to hold the syringe in your hand and continue to stabilize your hand by keeping it on your thigh. Use your other hand to pull back (don’t forget to aspirate ) and then press the plunger down. This way the needle will not move around creating scar tissue in your thigh.

Also, don’t push the pin in all the way to the base, leave a tiny bit exposed just in case the pin breaks off at the base (rare) this way you can grab it with some pliers to remove it easily.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    How in Sam Hill....
    Easy on the language....sounds like a sure sign of roid rage

Yeah Im not giving up, and Im not as sore yet as I thought Id be considering how much the needle moved. I also used 1.5" needles, but didnt go in all the way which made it harder to hold the base of the syringe. Oh well live and learn.

Did a second solo just now, went much better

Thread Information