Thread: Jabo2002

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

Jabo2002

Jabo, Instead of hijacking that post you asked me about your cycle in the new member area. I copied and brought it here for proper attention for you.

This is my opinion on this cycle. Glad you brought this here.

First, sustanon is not meant for novice users because of the multiple acting esters in it. In other words because of the mulit esters that release at different times this cause severe spikes in your test or plasma levels. This is not good. Sustanon is infamous for appealing to new users but a single ester like Enanthate or Cyponiate is more suggestable and easier to deal with with weekly administration.

Atleast on the good side you are doing a test only cycle and that is what I always suggest for novice users. Read the sustanon link in my sig and read up on the spikes in sustanon and why it needs to be injected frequently through out the week.

Also, pyramiding cycles up and down is old school and not necessary. The point of a cycle is to maintain a consistant test/plasma level through out the cycle. Reach the peak saturation phase where you are at your highest and hold it there with out spikes as long as possible. If not you will hinder proper gains and possibly induce side affects. Do not pyramid up and down.

Also, you did not mention PCT. Post cycle therapy meds such as Clomid for recovery and to keep your gains. Also, I did not see any mention of nolvadex for possible sides such as gyno. You need these two for PCT. Read the link in my sig that sais PCT and read up on Comid therapy, what it does, and how to take it. Rule of thumb is not to do any cycle with out your PCT on hand and nolvadex waiting.

Again, I dont know how you will be doing just 100mg of a 250mg amp. Unless you are just withdrawing that much out with a syringe. Even measuring it out at 400mg. Are you breaking all the amps and pouring them all into one bottle?

If you are going to be doing sustanon take 1 amp E3D (Every 3rd Day) at the least to get the action of the prop. That is the fastest ester in sustanon and is in and out in 2-3 days. If you do sustanon once a week by the time of your next injection the prop is gone thus the spike in levels and no saturation or peak level can be achieved.

In my opinion save the Sustanon and get Enanthate.

Also, it would help if we got some stats on you. Prior cycles, training, dieting, wieght/hieght, and age.

Hey Luv, I just started my first stack and I am taking:

Wk Sustenon Deca
    1 250 mg 100 mg
    2 250 mg 200 mg
    3 250 mg 300 mg
    4 250 mg 400 mg
    5 250 mg 400 mg
    6 250 mg 300 mg
    7 250 mg 200 mg
    8 250 mg 100 mg

What do you think of my stack?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    dont pyramid........... what about anti e and pct?

Jabo2002 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for moving my question to the proper forum. Here is my situation. I have already done the first 3 weeks of the cycle, so I guess you are saying I should stop until I can get my hands on the other stuff. That will be difficult since it took me forever just to get what I have now. I am not having any side effects. Do you have a suggestion on how to finish out with what I have (8x200mg Deca , 5x250mg Sustenon)? To be honest, I'm not sure that what I have is real anyways, but I want to see if it works.

Stats:
    Prior cycles - None
    Training - I have been working out 5 days / week for the last 1 yr and 2 months. I made huge strides last year, but I takes forever to make any gains now. I work every muscle group for 45 minutes, twice a week. Mostly, I lift heavy weights. Every now and then I will go 4 weeks of light weights. For reference, I can bench 215lbs 3 - 6 times.
    Dieting - Eat lots of meat and chicken, no real diet plan.
    Weight - 154 lbs
    Height - 5'7"
    Age 28

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    ok so you wanna finish out with what you got... you dont have much gear so this is what i would do:

wk 1-3 already done
    wk 4-9 Sust 250mg (shoot half a ml twice a week)
    wk 4-8 Deca 200mg
    nolva 10mg ED
    start ppct 3 weeks after last sust shot

Jabo2002 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help.

Thread Information