My Next Cycle....opinions

ok heres what im looking at...

1-4 50mg suspension (test base) ED
    1-17 100mg Test Prop ED
    1-15 75mg Tren ED
    11-17 50mg winny ED
    clomid/clen /nolva pct

ok heres my questions...

#1) should i run the suspension @ 100mg ed for the 1st 4 weeks? (that would put me at 1400mg test EW)

#2) Has anyone ever used winny at the begining of their cycle?? I would do some thing like this.

1-6 50mg winny ed
    1-4 100mg test suspension ed
    4-17 100mg prop ed
    1-15 75mg tren ed

I plan on running this as a lean mass cycle, not really cutting, thats why im keeping the test so high. I will also be doing cardio 3x's a week to keep the fat from coming on over a long period.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bro, looks like you are taking cutting to a new level.....i would keep the suspension the way you have it.....i have run win at the beginning but never again due to joint pains.....it did what i wanted, got cut down abit and held it through the cycle while adding mass.....it did disrupt my workout....15 weeks of tren alot.....im running 12 this cycle......pls let me know how this turns out for you bro

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    You could bump the suspension to 100mgs for the whole cycle if you wanted too I would, nothing wrong with 1.4g's of test bro.. I would drop the winstrol altogether, it's not necessary, I would however bump the tren to at least 100mgs a day!!!!! Maybe pick up some EQ instead of winstrol, since your not too interested in cutting up, just staying lean..

good luck coldsore... whoops i mean coldstone!!!

haha, j/k bro

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    bro, looks like you are taking cutting to a new level.....i would keep the suspension the way you have it.....i have run win at the beginning but never again due to joint pains.....it did what i wanted, got cut down abit and held it through the cycle while adding mass.....it did disrupt my workout....15 weeks of tren alot.....im running 12 this cycle......pls let me know how this turns out for you bro
    thanks a...well i ran tren for ten my first time so im gonna shoot for another 5 weeks this round...i will definatley cut it off it sides come on to strong...

as for the winny...i always told my self i would never waste the money, but im making my own now and its way cheaper so im gonna try it...how long before the joint pain went away when you ran it at the begining...i might could handel a few weeks, but not the whole 17 weeks of the cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    You could bump the suspension to 100mgs for the whole cycle if you wanted too I would, nothing wrong with 1.4g's of test bro.. I would drop the winstrol altogether, it's not necessary, I would however bump the tren to at least 100mgs a day!!!!! Maybe pick up some EQ instead of winstrol, since your not too interested in cutting up, just staying lean..

good luck coldsore... whoops i mean coldstone!!!

haha, j/k bro
    cool....make it 100mg ed for the first 4...**** i should blow up quick with prop and susp...wooohoo

Yea, I agree with what asymetrical1 said, that winstrol is going to be TUFF on your joints!!! ouch, don't plan on lifting very heavy with on the winstrol... I would buy EQ powder instead!!!

it took me about a month before i could start maxing......i usually bench 405 for 4 reps, my last set....because of the win during that cycle, i could not go past 315 for reps.....bench, shoulders were really only things that were effected....my legs were fine

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    it took me about a month before i could start maxing......i usually bench 405 for 4 reps, my last set....because of the win during that cycle, i could not go past 315 for reps.....bench, shoulders were really only things that were effected....my legs were fine

There must be an echo in here!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like winstrol , if i can't lift heavy on the stuff, its not worth it to throw it in.. Just watch your diet, the tren will keep you lean, and hard too..

There must be an echo in here!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like winstrol, if i can't lift heavy on the stuff, its not worth it to throw it in.. Just watch your diet, the tren will keep you lean, and hard too..
    yeah lol.....the stuff will rip you up nice but you just have to weigh the pro's and con's of it.....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I happen to like winny..just make sure your taking lots of glucosimne (spelling) and plenty of water. Eq wouldn't be a bad replacment since you want lean mass, because there's not drug out there can can compare to Eq when it comes to that but I like the cycle the way you have it.
    Mast could be a option also over winny.
    Only other suggestion I have is that when your shooting the susp/prop if your gonna put it in the same needle I'd cut it w/ some sterile oil cuz that shot is gonna hurt like a mother fk'er.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I happen to like winny..just make sure your taking lots of glucosimne (spelling) and plenty of water. Eq wouldn't be a bad replacment since you want lean mass, because there's not drug out there can can compare to Eq when it comes to that but I like the cycle the way you have it.
    Only other suggestion I have is that when your shooting the susp/prop if your gonna put it in the same needle I'd cut it w/ some sterile oil cuz that shot is gonna hurt like a mother fk'er.
    yeah...did'nt even think of that....100mg sus+100mg prop+100mg win in the same pin into your calf, ouch.............

Let me rephrase, I don't HATE winstrol ...lol It's not one of my favorites.. I have ran it in the past, towards the end of my cycle, and i'm just saying it was tuff on my shoulders also..

but i don't HATE it!!!!!!!1 hate is such a powerful word!!! lolll

Let me rephrase, I don't HATE winstrol ...lol It's not one of my favorites.. I have ran it in the past, towards the end of my cycle, and i'm just saying it was tuff on my shoulders also..

but i don't HATE it!!!!!!!1 hate is such a powerful word!!! lolll
    haha...i hear you monster...ill take your words in consideration....i think ill probly leave it out at the forst, but i kinda want to try it at the end since ive never used it.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    i knew you would chime in since you like winny....

i thought about masteron , but the powder is WAYYYY more expensive than winny...ill save that for when i have some extra change this summer or so....

also, i plan on making my own susp and prop....the susp will be TNE oil based, and im going to keep the ba @ 3-4% with both componds....ill also cut it with b12, and plan on doing 2 injections a day because of the volume of liquid (1cc tren , 1cc prop, 1cc susp)...that way i can still spot inject.

also on the EQ...i want to leave it out becuase im going to use it my next bulker most likely...

bump this back up to the top....anyone else???

last time ^^^^

Thread Information