Thread: T 400

Talking T 400

I injected a half cc of test 400( 200 mg) with a half cc of deca (150mg). THe next day whn I woke up and as of now I have had no pain at all. Is this a good or a bad thing. It doesnot mean that the gear is fake or underdosed does it.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    bro the only "true" way of knowing if your gear is bunk is having it tested at a lab. Other than that you just have to trust your source. Hopefully it is good, and the injections will continue to be painless.

peace,

ttgb

cbpumped is offline New Member
    It is possible that the decca diluted it down but t-400 hurts like hell period. you may have got lucky and the injection site may not get sore but I wouldn't expect this every time with t-400. I went through a bottle of that about a year ago and it hurt like hell I hated it. I have another bottle and am dreading using it I plan on mixing it with eq or decca or something because straight up is like getting shot. What size pin did you use and where did you inject it? Maybe you didn't get it into the muscle and it is in a high fat area causing the injection site to be painless.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Well, it is possible that the newer batches have the BA a little more under control now. Then again, it may bust your ass in the next day or so...

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Kid,

Ur 1 tuff MF!!! I've got some T400 that I'm going to use during my shoulder rehab. I HOPE it doesn't hurt too much. I kinda like pain anyway.

Stengun

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    The first shot I took of t400 didnt bother me either but the next 20 killed me. I'll never use that crap again.

Quote Originally Posted by cbpumped
    It is possible that the decca diluted it down but t-400 hurts like hell period. you may have got lucky and the injection site may not get sore but I wouldn't expect this every time with t-400. I went through a bottle of that about a year ago and it hurt like hell I hated it. I have another bottle and am dreading using it I plan on mixing it with eq or decca or something because straight up is like getting shot. What size pin did you use and where did you inject it? Maybe you didn't get it into the muscle and it is in a high fat area causing the injection site to be painless.
    I injected into my glute with a 25 gague 1.5 inch needle- I only injected a half cc and mixed it with a half cc of deca so that should have helped

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I injected a half cc of test 400( 200 mg) with a half cc of deca(150mg). THe next day whn I woke up and as of now I have had no pain at all. Is this a good or a bad thing. It doesnot mean that the gear is fake or underdosed does it.
    Wait a couple of days. You will have some soreness.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the Deca is helping ease the pain. I have been injecting S.L. Enan, and it hurts like a bitch a few days later, but lately I've been cutting it with Deca and it's been pain free!!!

BLT

bmi
    bmi is offline Junior Member

ok

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I injected a half cc of test 400( 200 mg) with a half cc of deca(150mg). THe next day whn I woke up and as of now I have had no pain at all. Is this a good or a bad thing. It doesnot mean that the gear is fake or underdosed does it.

You want to know if it's fake or not? Simple, inject one cc (don't mix it with anything) to your delt or quad. If you you're not very sore from that then your T400 is fake.

Even half a cc shot straight up should give you some soreness.

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    i've been shooting t-400 and eq. for the last 3 weeks. some days hurt more then others. i been hittin it in my delts and tri's. but don't go by me i'm an idiot, haha, i just wanted to see what it felt like. the tri's hurt like a mofo, the delts hurt sometimes, actually the one tri hurt because it was just t-400, the eq makes it feel better but it still has some bite. stupid spotinjections.com putting those ideas in my head. i want to try my delts next. in the pictures on that website it looks like there flexin when the stick themselves, are you supposed to? just seems like more pain.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by IwannaBeBig
    i've been shooting t-400 and eq. for the last 3 weeks. some days hurt more then others. i been hittin it in my delts and tri's. but don't go by me i'm an idiot, haha, i just wanted to see what it felt like. the tri's hurt like a mofo, the delts hurt sometimes, actually the one tri hurt because it was just t-400, the eq makes it feel better but it still has some bite. stupid spotinjections.com putting those ideas in my head. i want to try my delts next. in the pictures on that website it looks like there flexin when the stick themselves, are you supposed to? just seems like more pain.
    Don't flex, you want the muscle to be as relaxed as possible..

Grant is offline Member
    bro, wait a few days and then respond on here, you might have changed your mind, don't attribute lack of pain to it being a fake though, some hurt like hell and some don't

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I think the Deca is helping ease the pain. I have been injecting S.L. Enan, and it hurts like a bitch a few days later, but lately I've been cutting it with Deca and it's been pain free!!!

BLT
    Straight up, I don't run SL or anything similar anymore without my Deca.
    And the T-400 "should" hurt.
    I recently had a few bottles from Mex, 3 good, 1 fake, the fake one was near perfect (unbelievable copy) but the Halo was just a shiny silver sticker...no "rainbow prism" effect. And painless.
    TSW

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    i just realized in my post i said i want to hit my delts next, that where i've been doing it, i meant my lats.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IwannaBeBig
    i just realized in my post i said i want to hit my delts next, that where i've been doing it, i meant my lats.
    No you don't. I did T400 and Prop in my lats. Never again!!!

Thread Information