joe_capone is offline Member

mind boggling questions...

im debating to us gh or not to use gh and how insulin is a must.

lets say your mother is a diebetic not insulin injecting type of diebetic but the other type where you just watch what u eat etc carbs white foods sugar. wich is my case. my mother is a dibetic. will taking insulin cause me to be diebetic in the future?

just like aas.. taking a simple dose of test no matter how low it is will shut you down.. will taking insulin shut down the natrual insulin your own body produces? and the same question for the gh case.. will it shut down your natrual gh? if the answer is yes.. is it shut down temporarly or forever?

being 22 years old now is not the right time for gh but it was just a thought that ran across my mind that i want to use it for its fat burning potential. i lost nearly 20 pounds by just dieting and doing cardio in the past 5 weeks wich is a great thing. just wonder what gh would do for fat loss.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    i lost nearly 20 pounds by just dieting and doing cardio in the past 5 weeks wich is a great thing. just wonder what gh would do for fat loss.
    as far as your slin question goes, i don't know the answer about predisposition or genetic inheritance traits regarding insulin deficiencies.

moving along, if you had the potential to lose 20 lbs in 5 weeks, you most likely have the potential to lose even more without any drugs.

you are 22 bro, no need for GH now.

also, you shouldn't run slin alongside the GH unless you want to gain mass. i have found slin to be the hardest drug to adjust to my goals since nutrition timings and ratios can either make or break you. you really need to do some more research if you are planning on going through with any of this...my advice is to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    im debating to us gh or not to use gh and how insulin is a must.

lets say your mother is a diebetic not insulin injecting type of diebetic but the other type where you just watch what u eat etc carbs white foods sugar. wich is my case. my mother is a dibetic. will taking insulin cause me to be diebetic in the future?

just like aas.. taking a simple dose of test no matter how low it is will shut you down.. will taking insulin shut down the natrual insulin your own body produces? and the same question for the gh case.. will it shut down your natrual gh? if the answer is yes.. is it shut down temporarly or forever?

being 22 years old now is not the right time for gh but it was just a thought that ran across my mind that i want to use it for its fat burning potential. i lost nearly 20 pounds by just dieting and doing cardio in the past 5 weeks wich is a great thing. just wonder what gh would do for fat loss.
    Don't consider using GH if you only want the fat burning properties. There are cheaper and more reasonable methods out there. Taking slin incorrectly can make you less sensitive to slin. Taking GH only shuts your natural GH production/release for a few hours after each dose. GH + slin= very anabolic . GH alone at moderate doses results in some decrease in body fat and some general positive effects on many other aspects of health, but isn't very anabolic at lower doses and w/o slin. Also, you're 22. It's not time yet.

Thread Information