kingjohn is offline New Member

Possible Domestic Seizure.

I posted this on elite but would also appreciate some of your opinions. Over 2 weeks ago a package with 2 bottles of TT eq was shipped to me via priority mail. According to the the tracking info, the package is still sitting in the PO of origin. The guy who sent it to me told me to watch out for a "weird" seizure notice.

Domestic packages don't get a seizure notice right?

I was cool with just waiting on it, and if it didn't get to me I was going to ask the source to resend to a different addy. I think its his responsibility to get the package to me.

Then I got an email from some dude who mailed himself a package within the US. The package got nabbed, and he told me the federales came crashing through his door 6 weeks later. Now he has to goto court. But he told me some things that just don't jive:

- he said that sending anything usps requires jail time if convicted....no matter how much or how little

-he said if you get caught fedex or ups its not as bas as getting nabbed by usps.

I've cleaned out my crib. I'm waiting 1 more week before asking the source to re-send. DO you guys think theres anything else I can do to avoid trouble?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    When someone orders online, it is the SHIPPER'S responsibility to get that stuff to you. If he messes up, that's his fault as far as I'm concerned.

Hopefully you are ok bro. I would make sure the whole house is SPOTLESS, this includes computers, magazines, or books that might contain AAS information. Stay safe bro.

CYCLEON Guest
    sounds fishy but pappa is right - make sure the house is CLEAN - your computer is incrypted - most people gett fried because when the controlled delivery happens they get busted with all the stuff that is in there place which is usually quite a bit more than what came in the mail - if there is nothing in the house, it is a lot harder to prove that you did order the goods.

the reference to usps is probably the idea that using them to commit a crime (sale of controlled substance) represents a crime in itself - but even if that were applicable, that would apply to the seller not the buyer.

Yeah I keep the house clean but I will wipe out the computer. I don't think they'll send to the clink for 2 bottles of eq.

I'm not even a paranoid guy in general, but the guy who emailed just left me thinking. The guy who emailed me his story said he didn't even get a controlled delivery...that the powers that be just came kicking down the door and grabbing all his shit.

I hope this ain't a big deal.

STARTER 1 is offline Junior Member
    Can you get busted buy ordering clomids usps?

CYCLEON Guest
    starter -No.

good i can breathe again thanks cycleon!

*still holding breath*

Cycleone- what s the best way to clean out the comp? all my emails are encrypted, but what else do i need to do. BTW I suck at computers.

If its too much to explain let me know, and I'll just hide the damn computer in the woods or something.

viper is offline Member
    cycleon.....correct me if im wrong.....

clomid is not a controlled substance, but it still requires an rx the legally obtain it....

you could be charged with illegally obtaining a regulated medication without an rx......

how serious is that RX?

CYCLEON Guest
    viper - you are correct, however, no agency who would actually have an idea what clomid is would waste paperwork on a summons, much less an arrest. It would be a low misdemeanor - if you were selling it, interstate commerce and such, they could try for a little more - but again, no one can spare resources for a clomid bust.

As to your computer - there is something called evidence eliminator that works pretty well. another thing is to use web based maill that stays on the web - and dont allow cookies on your computer. - I really dont htink that it will be an issue but its always good to be carefull

solid90062 is offline Member
    On your internet explorer there is menu tab that say tools click that go to Internet options...In the General Tab you should see---"Delete Cookies" Click that and also clik the "Clear History" button

Thread Information