FiMo719 is offline New Member

Cycle 1 Critique?

I've been reading and researching here for a while now and after a while I decided to hop into the game. I've been stuck w/o being able to add any more mass and inversely become more lean either. Can't seem to get out of this shape. And trust me, any gains I have made have been really, really tough. I managed to get my hands on some dbol , deca , and clen . Here are my stats:

Age- 19
    Weight- 168
    B.F.- Somewhere between 15 and 17. (Been a while)
    Experience- 3 years of working out
    Goal- To maybe gain a little bit more mass but also to be leaner too.

Proposed cycle:

Week 1- 4 dbol daily, 1 mL deca Wed., 2 clen every other day
    Week 2- 6 dbol daily, 1 mL deca Wed., 3 clen every other day
    Week 3- 6 dbol daily, 2 mL deca (1 mon, 1 thurs), 4 clen every other day
    Week 4- 6 dbol daily, 3 mL deca (mon, tues, thurs), 4 clen every other day
    Week 5- 4 dbol daily, 2 mL deca Wed., 3 clen every other day
    Week 6- 3 dbol daily, 1 mL deca Wed., 3 clen every other day

I'm hoping to use this cycle to just get to a shape I'm happier with then hopefully I'll be able to lay off using anything unless it becomes absolutely necessary again down the line. Basically I'm just looking for some advice, see if this cycle is ok, if I should tweak anything? ya know? And also any food or workout tips that would work well with this would be much appreciated. I'm happy to finally post on here and hope to get a little more into all this.

Also, it'll be tough for me to get any more stuff because of some budget issues currently, so hopefully what I have will do.

Thanks guys.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bro, need to wait a couple years till your body has finished growing.....and need to research, because if you did research you would have found that a dec/dbol cycle has'nt been a good idea since arnold ran it.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you're too young, you don't need steroids to grow now, you have way more than enough natural test in your body to grow as long as you diet properly and train hard

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    thats not a good first cycle. not a good cycle anyway. research and use the search button, try "first cycle. too young as well!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    bad cycle, not because your too young but because its a bad cycle. Do a little research.

Not to question you guys since it's obvious you guys know what you're talking about, but that's why I came here. I did research and that is the cycle my guy recommended to me, and it didn't seem exactly like the ones that I've seen in here but I figured maybe my guy just had come up with something good and not too commonly used (apparently he didn't). I now understand it's not good but could you guys tell me some of the reasons why so that I can at least filter that back to my guy, and maybe I'll be able to arrange something better with him... And I'm sorry that it seems like I'm not listening to you guys about the age thing but you know how it is... I mean I'm almost 20, and I peaked really young, full beard around 14. Should I maybe just use the dbol to kick things off and then maybe bring the deca in way later? I've also considered the clen on the 2 weeks on 2 off, but this was back when I thought my guy knew what he was talking about. Are there any salvagable uses of what I have?

M-JAY is offline New Member
    Not to mention you'll be wasting a lot of clen ! Read up on how to cycle the clen brutha!

TOO YOUNG!

Deca w/ no test? DECA DICK

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    research 1st cycle, there probably 10,000 threads on it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, hands down thats a bad cycle, where did u come up with it? u need to find out how long to run each of the drugs you wanna take, then find out what works good stacked and so on.... and yea, wait till your 22 or 23...... but its your body, do with it what u like.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member

Try this

Bro, a littly young but not crazy. 20 years old with a decent amount of experience in training, 3 years. Personally I wouldnt do the cycle without test. Try something like this.

wk 1-12 400mg test
    wk 1-10 300mg deca
    Pct

If you are stuck on using the dbol just use 25mg for the first 4 weeks. Personally I don't think it is necessary , you are unexperienced. Just be patient. Don't forget PCT.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FiMo719
    Not to question you guys since it's obvious you guys know what you're talking about, but that's why I came here. I did research and that is the cycle my guy recommended to me, and it didn't seem exactly like the ones that I've seen in here but I figured maybe my guy just had come up with something good and not too commonly used (apparently he didn't). I now understand it's not good but could you guys tell me some of the reasons why so that I can at least filter that back to my guy, and maybe I'll be able to arrange something better with him... And I'm sorry that it seems like I'm not listening to you guys about the age thing but you know how it is... I mean I'm almost 20, and I peaked really young, full beard around 14. Should I maybe just use the dbol to kick things off and then maybe bring the deca in way later? I've also considered the clen on the 2 weeks on 2 off, but this was back when I thought my guy knew what he was talking about. Are there any salvagable uses of what I have?
    Taking a cycle a guy recommended is not research bro, it's the lazy way out and road to disaster. I spent a year reading every book and website I could find about gear and how it works. I recommend you wait at least a year until you have had a chance to learn. For your information, as your cycle has no test in it, you would probably end up with deca dick (can't get it up.)

Although you may have hit puberty early, the growth plates usually do not close until your in your early to mid 20's. AAS will prematurely close them. Take your time, learn enough so you can chose your own cycle and be able to reply with knowledge why a friends cycle sucks. Until you can do all of that, your crazy to consider juicing before then.

Good luck!

All right guys... you were all 100% right. I should've known better and trusted my instincts when I thought this cycle didn't sound right and contradicted what I've learned here. I spent the last 4 hours straight, non-stop, reading more, and tweaking more, and I promise that this isn't my first time researching here. I've done tons of searches and read everything from the newbie's guide all the way to poor mikeygas, whose sore, lactating nips, spermless fluid, and baldness were still not enough to convince him to get help. Since then I've decided to come up with a new cycle, not based on what a "friend" told me. So here goes, I know that no test means no cycle so I'm gonna bring in test enth, and I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't go for the full 500mg but I don't wanna drop as low as 300 as some people recommend, so 400 sounds good. I'm gonna leave out the dbol . Bringing in nolvadex and clomid. But I still have some questions... first off lemme fully write out the proposed cycle to make things easier:

Week 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg each week
    Week 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
    Week 12-15 Clomid (300mg 1st day, 2-11 @ 100, 50 on the rest)

So my questions are should I save the nolvadex for use more at the end, like when I start the clomid or right off the bat? What if I may be more prone to gyno? (Which I think I may be). Also, should I consider bring the deca in? Maybe weeks 1-9 @ 300mg each week?

As for the clen , I've decided to spare it for a seperate cutting cycle later on. I was gonna do a clen/eca stack, but now I'm wondering about something. I would wanna bring in T3 but I'm afraid of losing too much muscle w/ it. Should I add something to combat this, leave out the T3, or just risk it and be forced to do another bulking cycle after? Another problem with the T3 is I'm just a little scared of it alone, shutting down all that stuff in your body you know... and trying to get the right dosage... Also, Potassium...? 2 tabs each day good? Would a banana be just as good?
    So would just the clen/eca stack be good enough?

Sorry to bombard you guys with all this info and questions but I've really been looking into this a lot and just came up with so many questions... Hopefully I've shown that I'm not as unknowledgable as I first appeared and somewhat made up for that stupid 1st cycle, but I still admit I'm just a newbie and if anyone sees anything wrong with my plan, please lend me a hand. Thanks again guys, especially for your patience.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I've been reading and researching here for a while now and after a while I decided to hop into the game. I've been stuck w/o being able to add any more mass and inversely become more lean either. Can't seem to get out of this shape. And trust me, any gains I have made have been really, really tough. I managed to get my hands on some dbol , deca , and clen . Here are my stats:

Age- 19
    Weight- 168
    B.F.- Somewhere between 15 and 17. (Been a while)
    Experience- 3 years of working out
    Goal- To maybe gain a little bit more mass but also to be leaner too.

Proposed cycle:

Week 1- 4 dbol daily, 1 mL deca Wed., 2 clen every other day
    Week 2- 6 dbol daily, 1 mL deca Wed., 3 clen every other day
    Week 3- 6 dbol daily, 2 mL deca (1 mon, 1 thurs), 4 clen every other day
    Week 4- 6 dbol daily, 3 mL deca (mon, tues, thurs), 4 clen every other day
    Week 5- 4 dbol daily, 2 mL deca Wed., 3 clen every other day
    Week 6- 3 dbol daily, 1 mL deca Wed., 3 clen every other day

I'm hoping to use this cycle to just get to a shape I'm happier with then hopefully I'll be able to lay off using anything unless it becomes absolutely necessary again down the line. Basically I'm just looking for some advice, see if this cycle is ok, if I should tweak anything? ya know? And also any food or workout tips that would work well with this would be much appreciated. I'm happy to finally post on here and hope to get a little more into all this.

Also, it'll be tough for me to get any more stuff because of some budget issues currently, so hopefully what I have will do.

Thanks guys.
    What an absolute joke....

D

Ok, I knew I'd catch some flack one way or another on here, but I hope that I can get some real help on just what to take, since I think asking questions is a valid form of research, and I appreciate anyone who will help.

Ok, I knew I'd catch some flack one way or another on here, but I hope that I can get some real help on just what to take, since I think asking questions is a valid form of research, and I appreciate anyone who will help.
    people are being a little too harsh on you bro....you are in the right place and the bro's on this board will help you out tremendously.....don't get discouraged by this....and ask about anything you are unsure of

Thanks a lot man... that's the reason I chose this board for my questions, I knew I could really learn here cuz there were some people who would show some patience and really help, like you.

A few posts up I posted a new plan, but here it is again, condensed:

And my questions were should I save the nolvadex for use more at the end, like when I start the clomid or right off the bat? What if I may be more prone to gyno? (Which I think I may be). Also, should I consider bring the deca in? Maybe weeks 1-9 @ 300mg each week? And then for a later cutting cycle I was gonna do a clen /eca stack, but now I'm wondering about something. I would wanna bring in T3 but I'm afraid of losing too much muscle w/ it. Should I add something to combat this, leave out the T3, or just risk it and be forced to do another bulking cycle after? Another problem with the T3 is I'm just a little scared of it alone, shutting down all that stuff in your body you know... and trying to get the right dosage... Also, Potassium...? 2 tabs each day good? Would a banana be just as good? So really would just the clen/eca stack be good enough on its own?

Thanks a lot man... that's the reason I chose this board for my questions, I knew I could really learn here cuz there were some people who would show some patience and really help, like you.

And my questions were should I save the nolvadex for use more at the end, like when I start the clomid or right off the bat? What if I may be more prone to gyno? (Which I think I may be). Also, should I consider bring the deca in? Maybe weeks 1-9 @ 300mg each week? And then for a later cutting cycle I was gonna do a clen/eca stack, but now I'm wondering about something. I would wanna bring in T3 but I'm afraid of losing too much muscle w/ it. Should I add something to combat this, leave out the T3, or just risk it and be forced to do another bulking cycle after? Another problem with the T3 is I'm just a little scared of it alone, shutting down all that stuff in your body you know... and trying to get the right dosage... Also, Potassium...? 2 tabs each day good? Would a banana be just as good? So really would just the clen/eca stack be good enough on its own?
    wow lots of ?'s ....
    run the nolv throughout your cycle (it's your only anti-e here) and with your clomid too....
    leave out the deca on your first cycle, see how you react to the test....
    imo leave out the t3 here, run it on your next maybe....you are right, t3 is catabolic and should be run during a cycle.....be sure and take a good multi-vitamin like isopure's multi, etc. ......

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    wow lots of ?'s ....
    run the nolv throughout your cycle (it's your only anti-e here) and with your clomid too....
    leave out the deca on your first cycle, see how you react to the test....
    imo leave out the t3 here, run it on your next maybe....you are right, t3 is catabolic and should be run during a cycle.....be sure and take a good multi-vitamin like isopure's multi, etc. ......
    I concur 100%. THis is a much better first cycle.

And my questions were should I save the nolvadex for use more at the end, like when I start the clomid or right off the bat? What if I may be more prone to gyno? (Which I think I may be). Also, should I consider bring the deca in? Maybe weeks 1-9 @ 300mg each week? And then for a later cutting cycle I was gonna do a clen /eca stack, but now I'm wondering about something. I would wanna bring in T3 but I'm afraid of losing too much muscle w/ it. Should I add something to combat this, leave out the T3, or just risk it and be forced to do another bulking cycle after? Another problem with the T3 is I'm just a little scared of it alone, shutting down all that stuff in your body you know... and trying to get the right dosage... Also, Potassium...? 2 tabs each day good? Would a banana be just as good? So really would just the clen/eca stack be good enough on its own?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

And my questions were should I save the nolvadex for use more at the end, like when I start the clomid or right off the bat? What if I may be more prone to gyno? (Which I think I may be). Also, should I consider bring the deca in? Maybe weeks 1-9 @ 300mg each week? And then for a later cutting cycle I was gonna do a clen/eca stack, but now I'm wondering about something. I would wanna bring in T3 but I'm afraid of losing too much muscle w/ it. Should I add something to combat this, leave out the T3, or just risk it and be forced to do another bulking cycle after? Another problem with the T3 is I'm just a little scared of it alone, shutting down all that stuff in your body you know... and trying to get the right dosage... Also, Potassium...? 2 tabs each day good? Would a banana be just as good? So really would just the clen/eca stack be good enough on its own?

Again, looks good...but maybe bump it up to 12 weeks.

D
    Last edited by the dent depot; 03-03-2004 at 09:50 PM.

...yeah, sorry for the double post, back button issues.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I dont think that it would be a bad idea to jumpstart your Enanthate cycle with 4 weeks of 25mg of dbol ....

Well i've considered this but I've heard that for a first cycle you should run test only and make sure you respond well to it, without throwing in all these other variables. Although, I kinda like the idea of the jumpstarting too though. And the $ isn't bad I guess... maybe I can get some opinions on how important it is to run test alone before you try it w/ anything else...

Thread Information